Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. (3216 Views)

Break This Code / Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! / Were You Smart Enough To Finish This Vocabulary Builder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by VanTee20(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Code: WMS QTPC YPC QKYPR.

Hints: 1. The answer is an english sentence.

2. Sometimes in life, a step forward is two
steps backward.

3. Rearranging the letters is not advised.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy.

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by zinachidi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
hmm. I must get this, even if it takes me 1 week.. I'll get back to u..
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by VanTee20(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
zinachidi:
hmm. I must get this, even if it takes me 1 week.. I'll get back to u..

That's the spirit bro...
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by Marvel1206: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Shooo!!!

*Ferrets for thesaurus, Oxford, Concise
wait.. Shit dy worry me
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by tunjilomo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
VanTee20:
Code: WMS QTPC YPC QKYPR.

Hints: 1. The answer is an english sentence.

2. Sometimes in life, a step forward is two
steps backward.

3. Rearranging the letters is not advised.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy.
YOU SURE ARE SMART.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by eddykaka(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Earn money in real time, no scams, absolutely real and legal. Make money through referrals at the comfort of your home. Make up to $100 per day based on your work rate, 100% working. Register with
http://boqyredrmjnu.bid/7759487499297/
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by VanTee20(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
tunjilomo:

YOU SURE ARE SMART.

Correct! Congrats sir, you have broken a two years old code.
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
tunjilomo:

YOU SURE ARE SMART.
Explanation or adonbilivit.
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by vivie01(f): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
shervydman:

I actually attempted this code before but got "you sure woe smart" I didn't post it cos its odd.

WMS : W = 2 letters after W, which is 'Y' ; M : 2 letters after M; which is 'O' S: 2 letters after S, which is 'U' Altogether = YOU

QTPC: Q: 2 letters after Q, which is "S', T = ....'U' P= .....'R' C = ....... 'E' Altogether = SURE

YPC : this one confused me a little

QKYPR = 2 letters after each alphabets = 'S' ....... 'M' ....... 'A' (y, z then back to a) .......... 'R' ....... 'T' altogether = 'SMART'

modified: Think the one that confused me, which is YPC is actually 'A' .... 'R' ....... 'E'

"YOU SURE ARE SMART"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
vivie01:

I actually attempted this code before but got "you sure woe smart" I didn't post it cos its odd.

WMS : W = 2 letters after W, which is 'Y' M : 2 letters after M, which is 'O' S: 2 letters after S, which is 'U' = YOU

QTPC: Q: 2 letters after Q, which is "S', T = ....'U' P= .....'R' C = ....... 'E'
Effikko.....I now believe ladies are smarter than guys.

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by vivie01(f): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
shervydman:

Effikko.....I now believe ladies are smarter than guys.

lol cheesy , not really actually
***Btw, I've completed d code in my mention, you quoted half

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by VanTee20(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
shervydman:
That was an additive monoalphabetic substitution cipher with key equals 2.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by VanTee20(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
vivie01:

WMS : W = 2 letters after W, which is 'Y' ; M : 2 letters after M; which is 'O' S: 2 letters after S, which is 'U' Altogether = YOU

QTPC: Q: 2 letters after Q, which is "S', T = ....'U' P= .....'R' C = ....... 'E' Altogether = SURE

QKYPR = 2 letters after each alphabets = 'S' ....... 'M' ....... 'A' (y, z then back to a) .......... 'R' ....... 'T' altogether = 'SMART'

modified: Think the one that confused me, which is YPC is actually 'A' .... 'R' ....... 'E'

"YOU SURE ARE SMART"

Nice one ma'am.
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by vivie01(f): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
VanTee20:

Nice one ma'am.

Thanks smiley
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by Adaomalight(f): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
tunjilomo:
YOU SURE ARE SMART.

How did you get it please?
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by tunjilomo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
vivie01:

"YOU SURE ARE SMART"

Thanks for explaining it.
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by vivie01(f): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
tunjilomo:

Thanks for explaining it.

Adaomalight:

How did you get it please?

Thanks @tunjilomo, pls if you have another better and simpler way of explaining it to him/her, don't hesitate to do so.
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by 9jajoseph: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
vivie01:

"YOU SURE ARE SMART"

Impressive, what of YPC?? No explaination on how you got ''ARE''
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by vivie01(f): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
9jajoseph:
Impressive, what of YPC?? No explaination on how you got ''ARE''

So you can't see it there abi? undecided

If not to say ah no get that meme where soldier dey beat civilian, I for upload am for you right now. angry cheesy grin
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by 9jajoseph: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2017
vivie01:

So you can't see it there abi? undecided

If not to say ah no get that meme where soldier dey beat civilian, I for upload am for you right now. angry cheesy grin
e full nairaland
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by vivie01(f): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
9jajoseph:
e full nairaland
undecided
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by 9jajoseph: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Are You Smart? See If You Can Decipher This Code. by vivie01(f): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
9jajoseph:
¿
So what now happened that your question mark do acrobat like this? undecided cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I'm Bored, Ask Me Any Question. / What Does Your Name Means / Morse Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.