Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today (44495 Views)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Remi Tinubu And Dino Melaye In A Discussion At The Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by jumobi1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

There is need to identify the cabals behind the fraud and prosecute them instead of hiding behind PDP/APC

Yupp. PDP failed to identify. I hope APC doesn't fail. They already failed with the Haliburton case.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
ohenhen1:
If APC had its way, Dino Melaye would not be in a leadership position. The PDP is to blame for the emergence of Melaye in a leadership role.
that means PDP made the best choice. Dino is giving the public hope with the exposes he has made so far.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by kozmokaz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
APC or PDP .... NA same ppl!!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by roxell120(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
POLITICIANS CANT TOUCH OUR MONEY WITOUT D HELP OF THE CIVIL SERVANTS. THEY SHOULD BE DRAGGED TO MARKET SQUARE AND STRIPPED NAKED ESPECIALLY PERMANENT SECRETARIES. THEY ARE THE CHIEF CULPRITS

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by Mwada: 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Why the trouble in the ruling all progressive congress, will apc be better than the people’s Democratic Party. In 1999 when Nigerian came under democracy the ruling party then pdp, was very much united and the party body as the final say unlike what we are now seeing in the all progress congress. The whole senate president is I mess with his party chieftain and the presidency continue to play I don’t care attitude.

We all know what tore the people democratic party, it was internal crises, in fact most Nigerians know that pdp was the problem of pdp and pdp destroy itself,. If without the contribution of key pdp figures like Rotimi Ameachi, former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Rabilu Musa Kwankwankwaso
click here to continue
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by dayowunmi(m): 12:05am On Oct 29, 2015
what/where is the unhealable injury. people can be so dramatic
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by Ballmer: 12:06am On Oct 29, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Abacha did not steal-buhari
I dnt know what fuel scarcity-buhari
I will recover all Abacha loot-buhari

Government of hypocrisy

What you say about the hypocrisy of the Grandfather of thieves who declared stealing is not corruption ?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by donttouch: 1:01am On Oct 29, 2015
jumobi1:

Improper conclusion there. The fact that a particular group who may or may not be a PDP members are still perpetrating corruption through inflated contract does not absolve PDP of culpability when analyzing the depth of corruption in Nigeria. PDP was not the whole problem but it was part of the problem when it should have been part of the solution. APC is also corrupt but the Senator was not objective here.
Defenders of The Faith (DOF).

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by DTutu1: 2:16am On Oct 29, 2015
I thought you wanted to talk about when the Senator said APC has no economic policy yet.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by amazingspiderma: 2:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Very funny how today's generation are first to comment on social media but not willing to commit to responsibility of society.
Don't blame these set of politicians for the state of Nigeria when all you want is comfort and no responsibility.
I hope you we will not tell our grand children how we were busy with mb on twitter,NL,facebook etc and couldn't take a single step in order to lay the foundation of our nation.
Previous generations before us were contented with the status quo and now all they do is complain and regret their inaction.
If we don't action today to lead our story is be worst than thier's.
It is cooperation of subjects that give the opressor power.
Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain: In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:
Ecc 12 v 1-5
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by dabossman(m): 2:32am On Oct 29, 2015
Wait, let me get this straight. Dino Melaye (APC) raised the motion questioning the resurfacing of this contract, and Abaribe (PDP) seconded the motion. So, both parties stood up against this overinflated contract. Where is the injury?

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by IBROHIM: 2:41am On Oct 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Dr Jonathan abandoned it for its obvious cost, Bubu on the other hand is about to do a u-turn. No wonder the prudent Jonathan made our economy the largest in Africa.

Our currency/economy is in free fall, I know who I'd hire if Jonathan and Buhari came for interview.
what's this one spewing here? Just because this forum is faceless doesn't mean some nonentity who managed to pass WAEC should come here and comment! Am not holding brief for anybody here, just being objective! The value of the naira must have fallen since the first time it was proposed. Have you considered that? When you try to glorify ur Jonathan for building ur economy, were you in Mars when a month to go Jonathan / Ngozi had to borrow money to pay salaries? And also for most part of Jonathan's administration crude oil sold for over 100 dollars, how much is it now? Buhari is clearing Jonathan's mess and you are here showing ur hate for him!

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by juman(m): 4:21am On Oct 29, 2015
PDP 16 years rule was problem to nigeria.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Ballmer:

What you say about the hypocrisy of the Grandfather of thieves who declared stealing is not corruption ?
Dnt quote me next time
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by favourlove1: 6:19am On Oct 29, 2015
jumobi1:

Improper conclusion there. The fact that a particular group who may or may not be a PDP members are still perpetrating corruption through inflated contract does not absolve PDP of culpability when analyzing the depth of corruption in Nigeria. PDP was not the whole problem but it was part of the problem when it should have been part of the solution. APC is also corrupt but the Senator was not objective here.
n I ask who is pdp? A particular group of people. Who is Apc ? A particular group of people who must have left pdp to join apc to ensure d project resurfaces again. 30 percent of senators have a share in dat project. Yeye politicians. Looting in nija is as old as nija. Public officers helping themselves with national cakes. N you all here blaming pdp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by Segunjosegs(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Dr Jonathan abandoned it for its obvious cost, Bubu on the other hand is about to do a u-turn. No wonder the prudent Jonathan made our economy the largest in Africa.

Our currency/economy is in free fall, I know who I'd hire if Jonathan and Buhari came for interview.
indeed our economy was the largest in Africa only on papers abeg make I hear word when your man go to bribe analyst to confuse the whole world
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by Ndeewonu: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2015
Nigeria, CHANGE has come!
Embrace it!!!
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by mrhipup(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2015
exactimanda! (in penguins of Madagascar's voice)
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by 400billionman: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Who is PDP ?

Who is APC ?

Nigerians.. They have same mentality..

Today, OBJ is PDP, tommorrow same OBJ is APC.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by ThisMeansWAR: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Mogidi:

so Jonathan has been making our economy the biggest since 1993?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by alabiyemmy(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2015
kulobyno:
[size=15pt] I havent seen any difference between a runway and normal road being used by motor vehicles so why would a runway cost that much. This people sef.[/size]

In other words they should build it like a road. LOL
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by alabiyemmy(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2015
People will still heap the blame for this in GEJ.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by andyanders: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2015
jumobi1:

Then who is objective here since you cannot be able to buttress your point to Enyinnaya's statement herein?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by chieme123(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Abacha did not steal-buhari
I dnt know what fuel scarcity-buhari
I will recover all Abacha loot-buhari

Government of hypocrisy

Truly, Abacha did not steal. He merely collected. There's a difference between the two.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by dabunaija: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2015
My problems with some naija youths of nowadays... someone cannot express himself or say the truth about any thing again just because of the fact that they love Buhari or APC. This man has said the truth and we suppose to hail him for that. Any little opinion that will go against APC has no meaning for them. They will call it wailing......... I don't know if this word wailing has just been included in the dictionary after when APC got to power in Nigeria.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by Olaolufred(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2015
victorels:
The Senate moves to debate the Motion on the Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport, Abuja Second Runway Contract by Senator Dino Melaye.

The Project cost was said to be exorbitant when it was first proposed of in the last administration and was canceled by the Jonathan Administration because the committee set up to review the cost was ineffective as the proposed cost by the committee was still on the high side.

The sponsor of the motion, Senator Dino Melaye, was a key to the cancellation of the project while at the house of assembly stating the obvious irregularities in the project.

Now as a senator, the project is been brought up again in this new administration still carrying the exorbitant cost of execution of over 50Billion Naira and senator Dino Melaye is up to the task of making sure that the right thing is done.

Senator Enyinnaya abaribe while seconding the motion by the former stated the obvious that got other senators nodding in agreement.

He stressed that the resurfacing of the project in this administration with the same exorbitant cost is evident that it wasn't PDP that was the problem of Nigeria but a particular group of people who are still in this administration. This was a statement both the APC and PDP concord to and are set to ensure accountability and due process by bureau of public procurement.

IT IS STILL AN APC LAWMAKERS THAT POINTED THIS OUT.

UNDER PDP, ALL OF YOU WILL SWEEP IT UNDER THE CARPET.

APC IS MARGINALLY BETTER HERE.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by dabunaija: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2015
chieme123:

I hope you are not part of those that criticised JONA when he said stealing is not corruption?
Truly, Abacha did not steal. He merely collected. There's a difference between the two.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by nickxtra(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2015
It is the PDP that breed and taught these people how to do it.

1 Like

Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Olaolufred:

IT IS STILL AN APC LAWMAKERS THAT POINTED THIS OUT.

UNDER PDP, ALL OF YOU WILL SWEEP IT UNDER THE CARPET.

APC IS MARGINALLY BETTER HERE.

Do your Research again. Was he in APC then? Did the PDP Government ignore his opinion?
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by Olaolufred(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2015
victorels:

Do your Research again. Was he in APC then? Did the PDP Government ignore his opinion?

kindly mentioned the names of who your pronoun "he" and "his" mean.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Olaolufred:

kindly mentioned the names of who your pronoun "he" and "his" mean.

I thought you know. If you don't know, please Ignore my post.
Re: Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today by Olaolufred(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2015
victorels:

I thought you know. If you don't know, please Ignore my post.

ignored

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos / Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.