Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate (49857 Views)

11 Signs To Understand A Graduate Is A Half-baked - By Lamma / 10 English Sentences That Can Make You Appear As A 'Quarter-Baked' Graduate / 10 Signs You Are A Half Baked Graduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 29, 2015
Richiy:

You see
arent you too serious with this thing
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Richiy(f): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
arent you too serious with this thing

I know exactly what I see.
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Rapmoney(m): 12:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u wen go school can u tell me d meaningcheesycheesy
Who bring the word come? No be u?
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 29, 2015
Rapmoney:
Who bring the word come? No be u?
tell me d meaningsmiley
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Nicur: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2015
@op you that is "full-baked graduate", look at your No2 and correct yourself!! Meanwhile there is nothing like a "half-baked graduate" it's a wrong use of English words!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by oluwanoni: 12:57am On Oct 29, 2015
@op your write up includes errors...please do the needful before calling others half-baked. undecided
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by porrigeyam(m): 2:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Like seriously fa
U go see graduate that knows nothing about technology, even his/her phone is as useless just for fancy.... In fact if I begin talk page go full... But school matters sometimes imagine a university with over 3k computer science students but only 30 computers are functional so u see the problem

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by kulboy(m): 4:31am On Oct 29, 2015
Judging from the OP's writeup, Nigeria has lots of half-baked graduates. I would not join the "I weep for this country" that some folks keep chanting up and down as if it's some of mantra . Nigeria has no space for sympathy/sympathizers rather we should try in our own little way to develop what we have left of Nigeria so that there would be better days ahead for our little ones and the next generation in order to enable them produce "Better Graduates". God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Rapmoney(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
tell me d meaningsmiley
This not Forum Games sisi! cool There's a section for that wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Rapmoney(m): 6:15am On Oct 29, 2015
kulboy:
Judging from the OP's writeup, Nigeria has lots of half-baked graduates. I would not join the "I weep for this country" that some folks keep chanting up and down as if it's some of mantra . Nigeria has no space for sympathy/sympathizers rather we should try in our own little way to develop what we have left of Nigeria so that there would be better days ahead for our little ones and the next generation in order to enable them produce "Better Graduates". God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria .
When you see a spade, call it a spade! Don't say it's that instrument used in digging the soil in gardens!!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Rapmoney(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2015
porrigeyam:
Like seriously fa
U go see graduate that knows nothing about technology, even his/her phone is as useless just for fancy.... In fact if I begin talk page go full... But school matters sometimes imagine a university with over 3k computer science students but only 30 computers are functional so u see the problem
One who is serious can develop himself/herself. People still go to war even when they know humans die in war!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Rapmoney(m): 6:20am On Oct 29, 2015
oluwanoni:
@op your write up includes errors...please do the needful before calling others half-baked. undecided

Point out the errors before you conclude!
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Rapmoney(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Nicur:
@op you that is "full-baked graduate", look at your No2 and correct yourself!! Meanwhile there is nothing like a "half-baked graduate" it's a wrong use of English words!!
That's a typographical error! Half-baked first appeared in quote! Didn't you see that in the topic? It is a Nigerian parlance so don't act as if you live in Ireland!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Rapmoney(m): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2015
jhydebaba:
you that you are full - baked will write my speech for crumbs cheesy

# money, power and position sure pass.
People like you take Nigeria back!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by abumeinben(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2015
Dear Rapmoney,

Kindly be aware that your points of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering are totally wrong!

You do not study those course to change engine oil or "common" lamp holder. It's a task anyone can lay their hands on. That sounds to me like "you study telecom Engineering but can't fix a broken phone"

But you're half baked Engineering grad if you don't know anything about safety. Let's start here.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by medoyin(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2015
If you're a political science graduate and you don't know the name of your state governor.

International Relations graduate who is not aware of the present location of Mr President.

Etc

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by SkinnyDude(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2015
lagmostkuit:
•You are a half-baked graduate if u can't balance an account as an accountancy graduate!

•You are a half-baked graduate if u don't know what a commercial bank is and u're a banking/finance graduate! undecided

grin grin grin
who doesn't know what commercial bank is? come up with another thing
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2015
SkinnyDude:
And what have u added to this thread?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Rapmoney:
This not Forum Games sisi! cool There's a section for that wink
cheesycheesycheesy just talk say u no no am.cheesy
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Rapmoney(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2015
abumeinben:
Dear Rapmoney,

Kindly be aware that your points of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering are totally wrong!

You do not study those course to change engine oil or "common" lamp holder. It's a task anyone can lay their hands on. That sounds to me like "you study telecom Engineering but can't fix a broken phone"

But you're half baked Engineering grad if you don't know anything about safety. Let's start here.
Okay. Thanks for that! cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Rapmoney(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2015
SkinnyDude:
For your information, there are people who do not know! wink
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Rapmoney(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2015
medoyin:
If you're a political science graduate and you don't know the name of your state governor.

International Relations graduate who is not aware of the present location of Mr President.

Etc
...or a Pol Sci graduate who doesn't know the system of government Nigeria is practising!!! grin

Lalasticlala, Richiez, olawalebabs, Fynestboi, this thread suppose don near front page na! We never try? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Rapmoney(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy just talk say u no no am.cheesy
Shuo! Na competition? Deh go give award or prize?
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Am a halfbake graduate from d department of architecshure, if i knew earlier i wold hav choosed a more simpler cause in the university. cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Smartresult(f): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Up
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by magicminister: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Proudly half baked...
But im rich as Bleep looool
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by XBLadez: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Truckpusher(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2015
Kikikikikikikiki....... grin
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by Deesquare01(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
Wow... Nice writeup... Thx 4 dis... God Bless U
Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by adioolayi(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
You are "halfbaked" graduate If you can use your mobile phone to open different social site-Facebook, Twitter, Naira land and all,..uploading pictures, changing status e.t.c but CANNOT COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION ON YOUR OWN.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by kennybabs1980: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
you are a half baked graduate if you believe that "stealing isn't corruption"

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate by halix239(f): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2015
ya I'm guilty of some of the ops points especially the reading part n about the English thing, most science students ve that mentality of eng being an art subject only, even their teachers endorse such mentality, how do i know cos I'm one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Justin Chukwudi Olewuezi Graduates From Russian University As A Medical Doctor / BUK Student: Hisbah Arrested Us In Our Hostels, Conducted HIV, Pregnancy Tests / Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.