Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Aloe Lips Balm (buy 2 Get 1 Free) Promo Offer, And Free Delivery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aloe Lips Balm (buy 2 Get 1 Free) Promo Offer, And Free Delivery (2239 Views)

Can "Forever Aloe Vera Gel" Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer / Properties On Promo Offer Get Yours Now / I Jus Buy 2 Dog, How I Go Take Name Dem To Avoid Wahala? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aloe Lips Balm (buy 2 Get 1 Free) Promo Offer, And Free Delivery by jayewalex: 1:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Aloe Lips With Jojoba – The soothing properties of aloe vera are ideally suited to care for your lips Also good for hemorrhage. Aloe, jojoba and beeswax combine to create the finest all-season lip product on the market today. Aloe Lips soothes, smoothes and moisturizes chapped and dry lips. Whether you are skiing, sunbathing, or enjoying the outdoors, its compact size makes it convenient to keep on hand. If your lips could talk, they’d ask for Aloe Lips! Its Pink You Lips Naturally within 5-7 Days
http://marketing.smsleaf.com/wordpress/shop/personal-catre/forever-aloe-lips-with-jojoba/

Now we are doing a launch promo of our official Website.
Health N' Lifestyle

Buy 2 Aloe Lips and Get 1 Free.
1 Aloe Lips Is 2000 Regular is 2500

What are you waiting for? Ask for your Aloe Lips Now.
This Offer Elapse In 48Hrs,

I Also Offer Free Delivery to The Following Locations.
Oshodi
Ikeja
Egbeda
Mushin
Surulere

Call/Whatsapp Jaiye 07068785000 To Order & Delivery
Skype Me: jaiye.walata

We Also need Distributors...
Kindly Share.

Re: Aloe Lips Balm (buy 2 Get 1 Free) Promo Offer, And Free Delivery by donemitex1: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
I really like the fact that Pink Lips is now trending among Nigerian Celebrities. It has been existing in developed countries and am glad it has finally arrived the shores of Nigeria. All those who are worried about their dark lips can now heave a sigh of relief. To get the best pink lip effect, please visit Ageless Beauty and Lifestyle Spa, located at number 10 peter Odili road, Trans-Amadi, Porthacourt, Nigeria. Or call our hotline 08033091217. You can also visit our website www. agelessbeautyspar. com and like our facebook page https://web.facebook.com/agelessgirlie/
Re: Aloe Lips Balm (buy 2 Get 1 Free) Promo Offer, And Free Delivery by jayewalex: 4:45am On Nov 01, 2015
Hello Mr... Why Can't u get ur own thread. you are now distracting my visitor. it is not fair. for the fact we dey internet we should use our brain. we sell the same product but different brand. Na war bdat. Take ur lane na. Choose ur path. i swear u no even get conscience.
donemitex1:
I really like the fact that Pink Lips is now trending among Nigerian Celebrities. It has been existing in developed countries and am glad it has finally arrived the shores of Nigeria. All those who are worried about their dark lips can now heave a sigh of relief. To get the best pink lip effect, please visit Ageless Beauty and Lifestyle Spa, located at number 10 peter Odili road, Trans-Amadi, Porthacourt, Nigeria. Or call our hotline 08033091217. You can also visit our website www. agelessbeautyspar. com and like our facebook page https://web.facebook.com/agelessgirlie/

(1) (Reply)

Download-benzola "What Ever" Remix Feat Upper X & Osanga Prod By Dr.ritzy / Where Do I Get A Bus In Kano Going To Ilorin? / Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 License Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.