Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain (25292 Views)

23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by arabianights: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2015
Towncrier247:
Ahmed Mazloum Lebanese Nigerian from Warri Delta state who is the MD of Unitop services
recently reached the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro. As challenging as the Zenith of the tallest mountain in Africa is, Ahmed finished the climb.

Approximately 25,000 people attempt to summit Mount Kilimanjaro annually only about two-thirds are successful

Mount Kilimanjaro is the tallest mountain on the African continent and the highest free-standing mountain in the world at 5,895 metres above sea level, it is ranked the 4th tallest among the 7 summits in the world and is part of the Kilimanjaro National Park in Tanzania.

www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-of-nigerian-lebanese-man.html

REally, i dont see the big deal as i also beleive its a personal achievement and nothing to bring us glory.

That aside ,i hope he married one of us as this lebanese and indians feel they are smarrt naturalize for opportunities and then go back home to marry
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2015
j1mmy:
All Lebanese, Indians and Chinese should be deported from Nigeria!

Mr. Fo0l. This man is a Nigerian citizen. U have no right to deport him. Nigeria constitution recognizes dual citizenship.
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by sweetgala(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2015
j1mmy:

For what reason exactly, explain please ?
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Dplaymaker(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2015
j1mmy:
why?
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by FaithDaniel(f): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2015
emmanuel596:
What do we stnd to gain if he falls down and die
Haba na celebrate him instead of saying dis
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by fratermathy(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Richie0974:
I don't trust him. ....was it not a Lebanese that brought Ebola to Nigeria.

Nope. A Liberian.
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Nellizzy(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2015
good
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by MrHighSea: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2015
k, mayb wen PMB z done it ll b american nigerian to rep us.
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2015
he looks absolutely lebanese.
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Richie0974: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2015
fratermathy:

Nope. A Liberian.

OK, thank you. Trusted. grin
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by destinysaid(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2015
hmmm many ppl don't read o, mazloum Ahmed FROM WARRI DELTA STATE, prob a NG dad with a Lebanese mom .............. prob knws hw to speak pidgin too if he stayed in NG.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by free2ryhme: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Na persin wey chop belleful dey climb kilamanjaroo
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by 4C2215131: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2015
More representation for Warri. Wafside, Waftown as its called. Big Up!

For detractors, yes that chap is a 'Wafarian' as he's been in that town for forever. His businesses etc.I know cos I know him. Can't beat his pidgin!

Serious Warri guy, that guy!
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by anonimi: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2015
j1mmy:

.....and all Nigerians should be deported from the UK, Canada, USA, South Africa etc, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2596691_2287001fbimg1428392655648jpeg8e6452e8fc80618cb1457e39f8060c8c_jpeg9548b03af350d571131109b01fbe17db

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by diegwu01: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

REally, i dont see the big deal as i also beleive its a personal achievement and nothing to bring us glory.

That aside ,i hope he married one of us as this lebanese and indians feel they are smarrt naturalize for opportunities and then go back home to marry
this guy has over 800 warri citizens under his payroll, is that not enough, A known Urhobo Chief, must he marry a Nigerian too to prove his love for naija. na our flag the guy even fly for kilimanjaro

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2015
j1mmy:
what do you stand to gain when they'r all deported? Remember the bible says - you should treat foreigners with kindness in your land. Inasmuch they obey the rules and regulations of FRN, they are all welcomed. Thnx

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by benbenards(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Hailings to my Great Boss(Mr. Ahmed) on this achievement. Everest here we come

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by diegwu01: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2015
destinysaid:
hmmm many ppl don't read o, mazloum Ahmed FROM WARRI DELTA STATE, prob a NG dad with a Lebanese mom .............. prob knws hw to speak pidgin too if he stayed in NG.
He speaks Urhobo and sheke fluently
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by frankblinkz(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Prove to ur baby u love her,sky dive from there...
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Burger01(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Keneking:
Imposter
cheesy
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by arabianights: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2015
diegwu01:

this guy has over 800 warri citizens under his payroll, is that not enough, A known Urhobo Chief, must he marry a Nigerian too to prove his love for naija. na our flag the guy even fly for kilimanjaro

clearly you are his agent or he himself ,else you are able to tell us that he has over 800 people working under him and a known chief

Make i hear over there jo.
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by arabianights: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2015
j1mmy:

Thpough not possible but i kindaagree with you. However government can strategically and dilplomatically throufgh stringent policies reduce how they come in or frustrate them.

Any one who insults us clearly dont know what these sons of devil have been doing in Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by relagze: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2015
j1mmy:

racist!!!
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by emmanuel596(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2015
FaithDaniel:
Haba na celebrate him instead of saying dis
But what will he or I gain from celebrating him
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by dokJ: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Warri no dey carry last, even white Warri!
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by arabianights: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Mr. Fo0l. This man is a Nigerian citizen. U have no right to deport him. Nigeria constitution recognizes dual citizenship.

no we cant... but am sure this guy naturalized due to the opportunities in nigeria in which we cannever have in thier country.Acountry that clearly promotes racism and even doesnt allow coloured people into some beaches.

most of them make money here as lebanon economy not strong ,when they want to marry they go back to get wives.so please tell me how Nigerian is that?
please dont tell meabout job creation as of coursehe must hire us ,chepaer labour and all abi na lebanese pple he will hire from his country ?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by lilslim(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2015
kayo80:
hmm! He looks nothing like a Nigerian, but still raised up the Nigerian flag. Nice!
why would anyone claim to be from Nigeria when they weren't?
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

no we cant... but am sure this guy naturalized due to the opportunities in nigeria in which we cannever have in thier country.Acountry that clearly promotes racism and even doesnt allow coloured people into some beaches.

most of them make money here as lebanon economy not strong ,when they want to marry they go back to get wives.so please tell me how Nigerian is that?
please dont tell meabout job creation as of coursehe must hire us ,chepaer labour and all abi na lebanese pple he will hire from his country ?

what about our brothers that are citizens of other countries?........................ Nigerians most the most racist people and they like to complain of racism.
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by arabianights: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Tsinga:
what do you stand to gain when they'r all deported? Remember the bible says - you should treat foreigners with kindness in your land. Inasmuch they obey the rules and regulations of FRN, they are all welcomed. Thnx

most of them dont obey the rules because unfortunately as usual,people in hig places receive bribes from them and so turn their heads the other way when ever evil is being done.

lets not even bring in how they treat their workers like dogs

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by arabianights: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

what about our brothers that are citizens of other countries?........................ Nigerians most the most racist people and they like to complain of racism.

do they get the treatment as well as opportunities? can they try quarter of rubbish these people do. Bro ,please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Crushed To Death By Speeding Truck During Rescue Operation In Ogun. / It's A Lie! Only 48 Nigerians Deported- Immigration / Pics : Ship On Fire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.