Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain (25289 Views)

23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Certifiedboss: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2015
kayo80:
hmm! He looks nothing like a Nigerian, but still raised up the Nigerian flag. Nice!

He's partly Nigerian
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

do they get the treatment as well as opportunities? can they try quarter of rubbish these people do. Bro ,please.
they even do the worst. Nigeria has a lot nuisance in UK alone.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by kayo80(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Certifiedboss:

He's partly Nigerian

Yes, I know. He could have raised up the Lebanese flag instead of the Nigerian flag, but he raised up the Nigerian flag.
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by naptu2: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2015
There are many Nigerians who have Lebanese ancestry. Lots of Lebanese people migrated to Nigeria at the end of the 1800s and the beginning of the 1900s to trade. These families have lived in Nigeria for over a hundred years and many of them were born in Nigeria and have never been to Lebanon. Many of them settled in Kano and Lagos.

The Lebanese community in Lagos donated the original fountain at Tinubu Square (the Independence Fountain) as part of their contribution towards Nigeria's independence celebration in 1960.

Some notable Lebanese-Nigerians are: -

Faysal El-Khalil: His grandfather came to Nigeria in 1926 and established a transport company. He later established a soft drink company and that company is now 7Up Bottling Company Nigeria. Faysal was born in Nigeria and he was a member of Abacha's Vision 2010 Committee. He was also the Chief Executive Officer of 7Up Bottling Company.

Gilbert Chagoury: - This billionaire businessman was born in Nigeria in 1946. He owns (together with his brother Ronald) the Chagoury Group which includes Hitech Construction Company (formerly CIC), Eko Hotels, Eko Atlantic City, South EnergyX, etc. He is worth $4.2 billion.

White Nigerian: - This comedian was born in Jos. Both his father and his grandfather were also born in Jos.

Faysal Halabi.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by FaithDaniel(f): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2015
emmanuel596:

But what will he or I gain from celebrating him
adventure for him
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by speedyGonzales: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2015
yeah! go Nigerian brother! if black Nigerians are representing other countries why can't whites represent Nigeria.

and we are not racist in Nigeria, just tribal
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Certifiedboss: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2015
kayo80:

Yes, I know. He could have raised up the Lebanese flag instead of the Nigerian flag, but he raised up the Nigerian flag.

He has spoent most of his life here . he only visits Lebanon from time to time . I know him
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by diegwu01: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

clearly you are his agent or he himself ,else you are able to tell us that he has over 800 people working under him and a known chief

Make i hear over there jo.
i can tell you because i know he is the director of Unitop Marine International in the Niger Delta a sub of the Unitop group
an oil Services support company. i dont have to be his Agent to tell you
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by raayah(f): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

clearly you are his agent or he himself ,else you are able to tell us that he has over 800 people working under him and a known chief

Make i hear over there jo.

Every one in the oil and gas business or in warri generally knows Ahmed
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by kayo80(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2015
Certifiedboss:

He has spent most of his life here . he only visits Lebanon from time to time . I know him

Okay. I get.
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

most of them dont obey the rules because unfortunately as usual,people in hig places receive bribes from them and so turn their heads the other way when ever evil is being done.

lets not even bring in how they treat their workers like dogs
you obviously sounds as if non of your relatives are currently living abroad...shaaa, corruption is everywhere and if you wanna stop them, start to make a difference so that others might follow. Thnx

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by kinibigdeal(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2015
Mtcheeew...is that an achievement, me that I climb Olumo rock everyday grin
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by HopeAtHand: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2015
kayo80:
hmm! He looks nothing like a Nigerian, but still raised up the Nigerian flag. Nice!

He's Trying to passa message across to 'biafrans'..teaching them something.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by j1mmy: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2015
relagze:

racist!!!

You should research Lebanese and Asian treatment of Nigerians IN NIGERIA!
You should research treatment of Nigerians in Lebanon and in India.
You should research How the Lebanese helped destroy Nigeria through money laundry and corruption since 1958
You should research Gilbert Chagoury and the Mziara, Lebanon mafia
You should research Indian slave labour factories in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by raayah(f): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
j1mmy:

You should research Lebanese and Asian treatment of Nigerians IN NIGERIA!
You should research treatment of Nigerians in Lebanon and in India.
You should research How the Lebanese helped destroy Nigeria through money laundry and corruption since 1958
You should research Gilbert Chagoury and the Mziara, Lebanon mafia
You should research Indian slave labour factories in Nigeria.

Why are blaming a young Nigerian man, who has decided to represent Nigeria for all these?

Secondly, isn't it Nigerians fault if someone is using slave labour in our factories. Why isn't the law enforcement doing nothing or even the workers. Look at what Lacasera employees did.

Money laundering, we know Nigerians are the biggest scammers in the world. Was it not last week that they caught 2 Nigerians who stole 5 billion dollars in canada. Lebanese did not destroy Nigeria. Nigerians did.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by MhizLehwayche(f): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
dason4life:
So, who is going to be the first Nairalander to get to the top?
Not Mukina, she is scared of height grin

I tongue
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
We don't know him and don't even care here at Nyanya under bridge opp Ngozi recharge card/fried yam stand.
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by DonBobes(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
this is d same country som pple/tribe want 2 break away 4rm, and a naturalized man is doing us proud.
I am proud 2 rep Nigeria anytym and anywher, til death knocks at my door even in Sambisa.
God bless my country NIGERIA!
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Keneking:
Imposter
...opposite grin sad
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by j1mmy: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
raayah:

Why are blaming a young Nigerian man, who has decided to represent Nigeria for all these?

Secondly, isn't it Nigerians fault if someone is using slave labour in our factories. Why isn't the law enforcement doing nothing or even the workers. Look at what Lacasera employees did.

Money laundering, we know Nigerians are the biggest scammers in the world. Was it not last week that they caught 2 Nigerians who stole 5 billion dollars in canada. Lebanese did not destroy Nigeria. Nigerians did.

So you are saying because Nigeria has scammers and corruption is rampant it should allow more of it from foreigners who hate the people but only want to exploit for their own selfish aims?

If you are a Nigerian you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST![b][/b]
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by mikolo80: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Keneking:
Imposter
green white green says it all
Re: Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain by captianfreeman(m): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Keneking:
Imposter
You too get sense. I concur with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IELTS: English Proficiency Test Cost As Against The French Proficiency Test Cost / Moment A Plane Is Forced To Abort Landing After Another Plane Appeared On Runway / Woman Crushed To Death By Speeding Truck During Rescue Operation In Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.