Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,556 members, 7,854,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Relationship again!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship again!!!!! (585 Views)

So Someone Cannot Find A Serious Girl For Relationship Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship again!!!!! by havocypie: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2015
DEFINING RELATIONSHIPS...
A friend of mine recently came to me in tears and pain, saying her best friend Seun was getting married. This news left her broken since she had already fallen in love with the young man. That was bound to happen, since most times they practically did everything together. I knew my friend had a thing for Seun. I just did not know the depth. But on his part, my dear friend was just his best friend for life and nothing more. While trying to comfort her, I realised the importance of defining relationships.
I know nobody looks forward to the dreaded ''defining the relationship talk''. No matter the case, if you guys have been dating for so long or you are two people of the opposite sex that tag yourselves as best friends for life, at some point but not in all cases one of the two would be reading or needing more from the relationship. So to avoid misunderstanding, defining the relationship is a must. Here are 13 signs that show that it's time to define that relationship:
1. You are together most or all of the time.
2. Everywhere you go people assume you are a couple.
3. You tell them everything before you tell anyone.
4. They are the last person you talk to before you go to bed.
5. You have told your family and friends about them.
6. You expect to see him/her on weekends.
7. You think of them a lot.
8. You say so much good than bad about them.
9. You get jealous when they give other people so much attention besides you especially of the opposite sex.
10. You are not interested in dating anyone else.
11. You leave things behind at their place.
12. You are yourself around them.
13. You can't imagine a future without them.
If you find any of the above happening to you, then dear friend, it's time to define the relationship. Until next time, stay connected and be true to yourself. Feel free to contact moi for questions and enquiries. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Relationship again!!!!! by yorex2011: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship again!!!!! by CharlyNick: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
u scored 20/100
Re: Relationship again!!!!! by havocypie: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
CharlyNick:
u scored 20/100

I agree! Mr. Know it all.

(1) (Reply)

The Unexpected Visitor / Stop Making Significant Promises At The Onset Of A Relationtionship. / 19 And Yhu Have'nt Had A Girlfriend,does That Make Yhu An Outdated Dude??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.