Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. (1715 Views)

Nairalanders I Present To You The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Toks2008(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
I know am not supposed to be disturbing you all this very moment knowing fully well d situation of things.

Pls, don't think am taking you all for granted or trying to take undue advantage. I cherish our friendship more than u can imagine, it's just dat I don't know who to ask or where to turn to at dis very moment.

Sometimes, things become so confusing n extremely difficult that one is forced to inconvenience friends n family and u are one of those I know I can run or turn to in a time like dis.Pls don't be offended n don't take it to heart or feel bad if u cannot be of help to me, it happens atimes.

Sometimes, you really want to help, but d situation at hand at dat moment really makes it impossible to do so. I understand.But will appreciate if u can help me wit dis. It is very important you tell me. I really need d answer pls.............I want to fry dodo, should I use plantain

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2015
angry
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
Nope dear.......use sand!!!!!? angry angry angry undecided
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by ademipeju(f): 9:49am On Oct 29, 2015
That moment... ;DThat moment...
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Is it the end of the month already?
Oh yeah, time to get ur concotion from baba adifala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Lolz
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2015
yes, use beans

...i mean "locust beans"
but you even need to rub the back of your hand with devil's beans to make it more palatable grin

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by kinibigdeal(m): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2015
65% of Humans, have mental disorder -WHO

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Luckygurl(f): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2015
The all serious Toks2008 becoming a troll...

Now this is surprising, tell me, what has come over you??

Or better still #hackers alert, This is a more reasonable excuse.

Who hacked Toks account??

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Toks2008(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2015
kinibigdeal:
65% of Humans, have mental disorder -WHO

Lol.... tell me you did not lke the humour...
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Toks2008(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Luckygurl:
The all serious Toks2008 becoming a troll...

Now this is surprising, tell me, what has come over you??

Or better still #hackers alert, This is a more reasonable excuse.

Who has hacked Toks account??

I guess this is the jolly side of toks...lol
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by doyinisaac(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2015
use your dick....grin
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by misspicy(f): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2015
uncle Toks2008 when are you getting married? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by damilareoye: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2015
grin

and I took my time to read everything.

sir, use tomatoes. cheesy
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Toks2008(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:
uncle Toks2008 when are you getting married? tongue

I will when i see a lady who is pleasing to my eyes.A lady who is not after what a man has,a financially indepent lady who can at least pretend to be God fearing and should be good in the kitchen.

This is not too much i guess and by the way abeg o i no be uncle...just call me toks.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmm unusual
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by halexito(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Toks2008:
I know am not supposed to be disturbing you all this very moment knowing fully well d situation of things.

Pls, don't think am taking you all for granted or trying to take undue advantage. I cherish our friendship more than u can imagine, it's just dat I don't know who to ask or where to turn to at dis very moment.

Sometimes, things become so confusing n extremely difficult that one is forced to inconvenience friends n family and u are one of those I know I can run or turn to in a time like dis.Pls don't be offended n don't take it to heart or feel bad if u cannot be of help to me, it happens atimes.

Sometimes, you really want to help, but d situation at hand at dat moment really makes it impossible to do so. I understand.But will appreciate if u can help me wit dis. It is very important you tell me. I really need d answer pls.............I want to fry dodo, should I use plantain
I like the humour! Still young at heart Toks!! Ride on!!!
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Olasco93: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Some people don't read to understand, but just to comment trash/insults.

@OP, I like your creativity, the way you masterminded this post from the begining to the end makes every viewer read in between the lines, your writing sence really drew many people's attention including me to this post.
This is what Professor EMEKA in my school call Advertising and Marketing Strategy 101!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by akike: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Toks2008:

I will when i see a lady who is pleasing to my eyes.A lady who is not after what a man has,a financially indepent lady who can at least pretend to be God fearing and should be good in the kitchen.

This is not too much i guess and by the way abeg o i no be uncle...just call me toks.

You couldn't even keep a home. You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Toks2008(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
halexito:
I like the humour! Still young at heart Toks!! Ride on!!!
Thanks jare...i no be news paper guy who is always serious 24/7 lol.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Toks2008(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Olasco93:

@OP, I like your creativity, the way you masterminded this post from the begining to the end makes every viewer read in between the lines, your writing sence really drew many people's attention including me to this post.
This is what Professor EMEKA in my school call Advertising and Marketing Strategy 101!

lol thanks bro but to be honest i only modified a little but a friend sent this to me yesternight and i was like oh my..she got me reeal good so i felt like sharing it.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Toks2008(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
favoured234:
Hmmm unusual
Yeah very unusual...
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Toks2008(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
akike:

You couldn't even keep a home. You should be ashamed of yourself

Please nairalanders help me join hands in binding every monitoring spirits whether online or offline wey no wan let me rest by fire in Jesus name...AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by akike: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Toks2008:

Please nairalanders help me join hands in binding every monitoring spirits whether online or offline wey no wan let me rest by fire in Jesus name...AMEN

mtchewww
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by akike: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Olasco93:

I pray you get sense
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by misspicy(f): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Toks2008:

that is not too much to ask,and i believe such a woman is not scarce or hard to find,atleast we recently helped one get over d cheating habit of her husband...

the only clause is,do you have the requirements to meet with all this qualities you are after?

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/04/chronicles-of-blog-visitor-narrative_30.html?m=1

read the story on that link when you are tru,lemme know,i will send you a link to her husband's response...
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Toks2008(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

that is not too much to ask,and i believe such a woman is not scarce or hard to find,atleast we recently helped one get over d cheating habit of her husband...

the only clause is,do you have the requirements to meet with all this qualities you are after?

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/04/chronicles-of-blog-visitor-narrative_30.html?m=1

read the story on that link when you are tru,lemme know,i will send you a link to her husband's response...

There is no gain saying im a rare breed but in Nigeeria where money reigns mor supreme in the life of most laddies rather than love,there is absolutely nothing a man can do to please a lady who puts so much emphasies on money over love.

I had a great affair for 12yrs and 6yrs into the crtship we had introdctn then both agreed to wait for her mum who is in the states to come bck befre we had the trd wedn cos accrdn to her,she does not want anthr woman to sit as her mum at her wedn since she is still alive n i felt that made sense...but unfortunat for somee rsons her mum was still busy in the states until we broke up.

The years of our courtship was great,after intro we moved in tgther and trust me,my business was doing well and money was flowing in so well and i did my best to ensure she lacked nothing..remained sexually faithful to only her all the years we were tgther but about 4yrs ago i had a terrible set back in my business and the lady i tot i knew so well changed..

She would say she feels i have offended pple hence my misfortune,that i should go out and seek solution bla bla and she droped the bombshell that she will leave if she turned 30 n stagnancy persists and she did just that in feb 2013 after series of crazy acts and i just had to let go.

Im writing this to clear the air on why iim still single at my age..its not that im not "cute enough" or im broke cos to God b the glory things have changed and still getting better but its because most Nigerian ladies are hopeless,they can marry a monster for money.

Right now i have lost faith in Nigerian ladies expecially those who have no job or nothing doing at all to make a living..cos this category mostly care less about love but money money and more money...leet me just stop here

So let me have the link to the hubby response.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by misspicy(f): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Toks2008:

There is no gain saying im a rare breed but in Nigeeria where money reigns mor supreme in the life of most laddies rather than love,there is absolutely nothing a man can do to please a lady who puts so much emphasies on money over love.

I had a greeat affair for 12yrs and 6yrs into thee crtship we had introdctn then both agreed to wait for her mum who is in the states to come bck befre we had the trd wedn cos accrdn to her,she does not want anthr woman to sit as her mum at her wedn sincee she is still alive.

The years of our courtship was great,after intro we moved in tgther and trust me,my business was doing well and money was flowing in so well and i did my best to ensure she lacked nothing..remained seexually faithful to only her all the years we were tgther but about 4yrs ago i had a terrible set back in my business and the lady i tot i knew so well changed..

She would say she feels i have offended pple hence my misfortune,that i should go out and seeek solution bla bla and she droped the bombshell that she will leave if she turned 30 n stagnanxy persists and she did just that in feb 2013 after series of crazy acts and i just had to let go.

Im writing this to clear the air on why iim still single at my age..its not that im not "cute enough" or im broke cos to God b the glory things have changed and still getting better but its because most Nigerian ladies are hopeless,they can marry a monster for money.

Right now i have lost faith in Nigerian ladies expecially those who have no job or nothing doing at all to make a living..cos this category mostly care less about love but money money and more money...leet me just stop here

So let me have the link to the hubby response.
i get ur view now,and i still insist such women are in abundance n not in rare my mum an example even till death

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/05/chronicle-of-blog-visitor-narratives.html?m=1
second narrative
husband's response,men can never satisfied.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Toks2008(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:

i get ur view now,and i still insist such women are in abundance n not in rare my mum an example even till death

www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/05/chronicle-of-blog-visitor-narratives.html?m=1
second narrative
husband's response,men can never satisfied.

wow so touching...the lady should give the guy a second chance.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op, don't use plantain for the dodo.

Use water and garri.

smh for you.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. by Toks2008(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
missbronze:
Op, don't use plantain for the dodo.

Use water and garri.

smh for you.
lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Rape Or Attempted To Molest Her? / Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. / This Is Amazing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.