Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today (14452 Views)

Senate To Screen Ambassadorial Nominees Today.. / Confirm Amaechi And Lose Our Support, PDP Senators Warn Saraki / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Ciscogod(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Ameachi will be confirmed today.

PDP senators had the chance during the screening but they refuse to make use of it.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by vkeydon(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2015
I pray this man gets frustrated
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Dannyset(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2015
Ayes
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by vkeydon(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2015
I pray ameachi gets frustrated

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2015
osazeeblue01:
Amaechi(Judas) in learn how not to be greedy.

You are probably the Judas of all Nigeria. Were you dead when Jona Jang with the support of Emperor GEJ declared that 16 > 19 at the NGF?

What exactly is Amaechi's sin? I guess he did not bow to impunity.

When Emperor OBJ decided to punish Amaechi after PDP primaries in connivance with Maurice Iwu and Celestine Omeha, some of you shallow minds were also shouting around in Rivers state that Amaechi was Judas...However the supreme court was clear the he was no Judas rather OBJ and co were the Judas.

4 Likes

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by dondazie(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2015
We are waiting

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by mavinc4u(f): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2015
I thought Amaechi has been confirmed, what other confirmation are they talking?
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Lancier(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Professional Indemnity, Public Liability Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Loss of Shares Indemnity,Performance/Advance Payment/Bid Bonds,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2015
I am one of the many that do not know why Amaechi should or should not be confirmed. Nigeria government is a hell which accept only the bad people, I see know reason why Amaechi is seen as somebody that deserves another hell.
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Jtmanager(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2015
Aromas:
Nigerian Youth should wise up and stop insulting one another on social media. Our disunity is what is giving politicians upper hand over us. When Jonathan wants to give out government contract, he gives it out to the ex militants at the detriment of the people of Niger- Delta. When Northern Governors want to give out government contract, they give it out to few political elite at the expense of the vastly populated Almajiris. PDP and APC are conglomeration of oppressors, exploiters and subjugators. Let's stop discussing about politicians and focus on developmental issues that will benefit the East, West, North and South. God bless
Nigeria! Mind you, I stand to be corrected!

Mind like mine....
I think the true power should be with us not them if we do not want ameachi y can't we stop that ,,,that's y I'm thinking of divide
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by skydigit65: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Congratulations 2 them.... grin
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by shamecurls(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Wailing Wailers! What will you do after Ameachi is confirmed? #Suicide

1 Like

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by BigElEddy(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2015
TippyTop:
After Amaechi's confirmation, I would slap anybody who tells me about change.

I pray you slap someone that will lynch you grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Great
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by barcaboi(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2015
osazeeblue01:
are u not also a Judas? why didn't you support Ojukwu years back?
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by chrisblack: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2015
osazeeblue01:
your papa iscariot

1 Like

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by blackpanda: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2015
belabela:

You are probably the Judas of all Nigeria. Were you dead when Jona Jang with the support of Emperor GEJ declared that 16 > 19 at the NGF?

What exactly is Amaechi's sin? I guess he did not bow to impunity.

When Emperor OBJ decided to punish Amaechi after PDP primaries in connivance with Maurice Iwu and Celestine Omeha, some of you shallow minds were also shouting around in Rivers state that Amaechi was Judas...However the supreme court was clear the he was no Judas rather OBJ and co were the Judas.

GBAM!!

Those who hate amaechi are only angry because the corrupt and utterly useless PDP was dethroned shamefully. They are angry that amaechi didnt support pdp/gej....nevermind the level of corruption and impunity of gej regime shocked

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2015
For buhari to bragged that he would appoint people of credible character as ministers, after keeping us in the dark for 6month,it now turned out to be amaechi, fashola and some stakeholders who funded his presidential campaign with public funds,i have no confidence that he will fight corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by deramarks(f): 11:13am On Oct 29, 2015
Amechi love now worry we deay wait ur approval
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Kesmakveli(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2015
The Gospel truth is that All
remaining Ministers to be will be Confirmed today/Nextweek/at the right time, including Amaechi.. this is Nigeria where sentiments are granted!
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by miqos02(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2015
ok
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by ikorodureporta: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Wike, MamaP, set to danc alanta grin
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by hamzeiy: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2015
TippyTop:
After Amaechi's confirmation, I would slap anybody who tells me about change.
he is going to be confirmed..so u better start slapping...we wont give you the oppurtunity to say apc or buhari has used and dumped ameachi...Never
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Golden75(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Hahaha, dis is getting more interesting. Amaechi winning since 1944
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Golden75(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Hahaha, dis is getting more interesting. Amaechi winning since 1944.
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Golden75(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
hamzeiy:
he is going to be confirmed..so u better start slapping...we wont give you the oppurtunity to say apc or buhari has used and dumped ameachi...Never
Na so bro. Tell am
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by ummahmat(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2015
PDP is already a dead party grin grin
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2015
NgreportsBlog:
The senate is expected to confirm the ministerial nomination of former Rivers state governor Rotimi Amaechi and 17 other nominees today October 28th. The senate concluded the screening of the ministerial nominees yesterday October 28th.

Meanwhile there are reports that the PDP caucus in the senate have vowed to withdraw their support for senate president Bukola Sraki if he allows Rotimi Amaechi to be confirmed as Minister.

Source: http://ngreports.com/senate-to-confirm-amaechi-17-other-remaining-ministerial-nominees-today/

south/south _ south/east we need to come together & use amaechi as an example to serve as a warning to our brothers & sisters that never again should any SS & SE betray his own brother(s) if we don't stop amaechi now, then I'm afraid that our political ambition in this country is at stake if at all we have any ambition ....if we don't stop amaeshit from being screened I'm afraid We & our unborn generations will continue to serve common Fulani & hausa man to our own detriment..... Therefore, I'm sure I speak for the majority in my state Akwa ibom & the entire s/south that we have dissociate our selves from such nomination of rotimi amaechi & I'm sure our s/east brothers are against such nomination as well .... Some of our brothers have denounced their tribe and claim being a northerner like oliseh in other to secure his job & probably pave ways into the corridors of political power... What a nation ...'' the northerners controls 95% of our oil wells here in OIL RICH Akwa ibom state , what a nation ...'' we have been marginalized for long because of minority, just yesterday they started increasing our budget which may take time b4 we can meet up with other states in terms of development , enter inside Akwa ibom there u'll see real poverty, forget those painted roads with open fields no buildings , why can't the fed. Govt. Use our oil money to develop Akwa ibom the way the developed lagos and abuja overnight ...nigeria why ? ...only but one day ...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

1 Like

Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by godwin120alex: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2015
@Aromas u cannot say it any better d politicians don't consider us d masses .D politicians are useless
Re: Senate To Confirm Amaechi, 17 Other Remaining Ministerial Nominees Today by Dandeson1(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Aromas:
Nigerian Youth should wise up and stop insulting one another on social media. Our disunity is what is giving politicians upper hand over us. When Jonathan wants to give out government contract, he gives it out to the ex militants at the detriment of the people of Niger- Delta. When Northern Governors want to give out government contract, they give it out to few political elite at the expense of the vastly populated Almajiris. PDP and APC are conglomeration of oppressors, exploiters and subjugators. Let's stop discussing about politicians and focus on developmental issues that will benefit the East, West, North and South. God bless
Nigeria! Mind you, I stand to be corrected!
why did u start with east, omo igbogrin... smh but on a serious note you made a solid point tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC And JAF Protest In Osun, Banks And Public Schools Closed / Jimi Agbaje Vows To Turn Lagos Waters To Money / Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.