Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,800 members, 7,959,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (848 Views)

Make A Love Convenant With Me Before Sexx Or Walk Away - So I Walk Away / Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by mediocre(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nice story
Re: by mediocre(m): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
mediocre:
if you have nothing reasonable to say don't say anything at all undecided
My brother u want me to say something?
Re: by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Uhm...

You had a girlfriend and slept with someone else? shocked Someone Old enough to be your mom?? shocked
Okay...That's Ewww...Gross!.lipsrsealed And Arrrgh...Nigga, have you got no conscience? angry
And All the shii Was about Money? 20K?? lipsrsealed

Alright...Lemme stop momming You...Congrats on Being A daddy tho! I hope you two get married! You're obviously BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS..undecided

PS...What sane guy would sleep with a random lady without Condoms?? Like in this Era of StD's, Ebola and AIDS? embarassed Lmfao!

Good!uck...You'll need it!... Lots of it! "grin" "grin" Lwkmd!

2 Likes

Re: by gunners160(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Menh,dis ghanian film "You Miss Road bad gan".Abeg no forget to feature Tonto Dick abi na toto Dick 4 d part2
Re: by gunners160(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
mediocre:
if you have nothing reasonable to say don't say anything at all undecided
Is the post reasonable?abeg shit jor make guys see road
Re: by Luckygurl(f): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
So with all the STD's you still have the mind for sex, not just that, one without protection?
To cap it up, you're even a medical student....

Okooo!!!
Kwantinue undecided undecided
Go on!! Have sexxx with her over and over again at least that provides money on your table...
But don't come running to NL when you've contacted one incurable disease or the other angry angry

Common sense ain't so common afterall undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by mediocre(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: by Rosemary216(f): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thinking............. Walk away....... Dont walk away......
Still thinkin..........................
Remind me to say sumtin wen i finish tinkin.......

For now, let me say sumtin witout tinkin......
Ur actions are really not cool... Jst 20k U opened ur cells 2 unknwn diseases? Well, if she is disease free den u are safe, if she isnt, BM said two tins are involved!
Have fun tellin ur gf u hv a baby wit sum1 her aunty's age!

I am nt condemin oooo!!!!!!!!! I have seen worse!!!!
Re: by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Boy interrupted. cheesy

If you stay in what way do you "stay" ?

Walking away is easy you know what to do just never see her again. Staying is the hard part you need to iron out the fine points of how you "stay" if you decide to stay.
Re: by Sanmel(f): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
angry
Re: by Sanmel(f): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Odikwa serious o..
Re: by kinibigdeal(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
I can help you contact Kunle Afolayan, I think you have a good story line
Re: by Luckygurl(f): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
mediocre:
are u r3tard3d or just dumb
grin grin
Hiohiohiohio!!
I laugh in swahili...
Coming from someone who bleeps a lady he barely knows and in return gets peanuts, I think you should sit back and ask yourself those..

Gosh!!!
People don't cease to amaze me sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Man With Terminal Cancer Marries Sex Doll So He Doesn't Leave A Grieving Widow / Why Is It Dat Artistes Portray Our Ladies As Sex Object? / Why Do People Say Nigeria Is A Muslim Dominated Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.