Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Why Are Black Americans So Stupid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Black Americans So Stupid (2650 Views)

Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. / Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) / Donald Thrump Tweet Abt Black Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
I can't wait to hear in the near future that he is broke

Dumb nigga

Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
In another unrelated News....

A Belgian right-wing party Vlaams Belang has launched a 'Go back bus' campaign to bring refugees back to their country for free

http://www.clint.be/actua/vlaams-belang-brengt-vluchtelingen-gratis-terug-naar-hun-land

Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by hob(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na hin Money naaa

the tin don make hin dey craze
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by divinehand2003(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
MONEY MISS ROAD BE THIS OOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Rossikk(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

Dumb nigga
How does one man's actions make "black Americans" silly?

Jay Z, P Diddy, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan etc have invested their wealth in great businesses. What does that make "black Americans"?

Dullard with nothing useful to post.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rossikk:
How does one man's actions make "black Americans" silly?

Jay Z, P Diddy, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan etc have invested their wealth in great businesses. What does that make "black Americans"?

Dullard with nothing useful to post.

olofo, for every P Diddy there is a hundred Tyson story.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by themilanway(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy poverty stricken niccur

You are so broke and frustrated that you had to publicly envy another man's hustle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He fvccking spends his money the way he deem's fit,how is that your fvccking business?

Floyd Mayweather JNR we know,GTBYO,Pappy Mason,Pvtparts,PPangel we dont fvccking know.

Broke and frustrated niccur cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
themilanway:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy poverty stricken niccur

You are so broke and frustrated that you had to publicly envy another man's hustle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He fvccking spends his money the way he deem's fit,how is that your fvccking business?

Floyd Mayweather JNR we know,GTBYO,Pappy Mason,Pvtparts,PPangel we dont fvccking know.

Broke and frustrated niccur cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can literally picture you sucking his dik

Biatch ass nigga

stick to odorless fufu

awoofer

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by DaBullIT(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
realistically speaking

It's all about mentality , but these days we can't trust photos anymore , it may be shopped
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
realistically speaking

It's all about mentality , but these days we can't trust photos anymore , it may be shopped

coming from an APC dunce who believes liar mohammed as a prophet of truth
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by themilanway(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

I can literally picture you sucking his dik

Biatch ass nigga

stick to odorless fufu

awoofer

E pain ma cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Broke ass,I got your time.

Frustrated bigot pained over a brother's hard hustle.The fvcck is your biz with how Floyd spends his fvccking cash?Where was your soory ass when his face was constantly pummeled in the ring?

Useless being,failed niccur,jobless fool,hater cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GTBYO you are a demented fool and a pauper.

Church rat cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
themilanway:

E pain ma cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Broke ass,I got your time.

Frustrated bigot pained over a brother's hard hustle.The fvcck is your biz with how Floyd spends his fvccking cash?Where was your soory ass when his face was constantly pummeled in the ring?

Useless being,failed niccur,jobless fool,hater cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GTBYO you are a demented fool and a pauper.

Church rat cheesy cheesy

Lulz....

See the e tout who was and still is queuing for handouts

No point giving you a stroke but I understand that if I were you, I will probably hate me too.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by bjdon: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
OP, You really need to do some self analysis. Why would you insult a whole group of people simply because you disagree with the actions of one man? Floyd does not sell drugs, he does not rob from anybody. He's money is the result of over 20 years of hard work in the most brutal sport of all. If he chooses to wipe his backside with $100 bills that's HIS PREROGATIVE. He has earned the right to do anything he wants with his money. By the same token if you ever OP, ever make a fortune in life, you have the right to spend how you see fit. What either you or Floyd do is in no way a reflection on your various racial/ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by LoveMachine(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

Dumb nigga

That's a tax writeoff. He uses that a business expense. If he doesn't spend it the Feds are taking the money come tax time. The same with his jewelry. Those are used as "promotion" so they can be written off. He's no dummy. His Black manager Al Haymon is Harvard educated. Floyd will be fine.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
LoveMachine:

That's a tax writeoff. He uses that a business expense. If he doesn't spend it the Feds are taking the money come tax time. The same with his jewelry. Those are used as "promotion" so they can be written off. He's no dummy. His Black manager Al Haymon is Harvard educated. Floyd will be fine.

So he spends it on hookers and shiny jewelry.

I know for a fact that if you reinvest whatever income you make into a venture you get exempted from paying tax.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Rossikk(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

olofo, for every P Diddy there is a hundred Tyson story.

And you did your research where? In the beer parlour? Ignorant dunce.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rossikk:
And you did your research where? In the beer parlour? Ignorant dunce.

dunce. Before Mayweather there was Tyson, Hollyfield and every other black boxer.

The all gone broke now.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by wytecat: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmm! That's about $200,000!
That's just Change from his dresser compared to what he just made!

grin goin rain on general hoes, and the tricky private hosts will have a tsunami!
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by LoveMachine(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

So he spends it on hookers and shiny jewelry.

I know for a fact that if you reinvest whatever income you make into a venture you get exempted from paying tax.

The jewelry holds value. He's a boxer not a tycoon. He can liquidate the jewelry. If he invests in businesses that go bellyup he's left with nothing. In regards to the strippers, I've heard of the strippers giving back a percentage to the ballers who toss money in the club. That's what my homies in ATL call a finesse. He's made 100's of millions he will be fine.

That's really only 10k. ALL 1 DOLLAR BILLS! G stacks look huge but it's all for show.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
Hmm! That's about $200,000!
That's just Change from his dresser compared to what he just made!

grin goin rain on general hoes, and the tricky private hosts will have a tsunami!

If he keeps partying like this then sooner or later he will end up broke
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by wytecat: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Just saw that na $1 bills sef!
The money no reach!
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by wytecat: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
I know! Even those who didn't party this much have gone broke!
PappyMason:

If he keeps partying like this then sooner or later he will end up broke
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
LoveMachine:

The jewelry holds value. He's a boxer not a tycoon. He can liquidate the jewelry. If he invests in businesses that go bellyup he's left with nothing. In regards to the strippers, I've heard of the strippers giving back a percentage to the ballers who toss money in the club. That's what my homies in ATL call a finesse. He's made 100's of millions he will be fine.

That's really only 10k. G stacks look huge but it's all for show.

You get a $250,000 pendent from Tiffany's when you rich and when you take it back when you broke they offer you less than 10% at the back of the counter because they will tell you that pinky rings are in and gold is old. They will also let you know that you won't be paying any Tax on your liquidated Jewelry and so you end up taking 15 grand.

Such is life.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by LoveMachine(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

You get a $250,000 pendent from Tiffany's when you rich and when you take it back when you broke they offer you less than 10% at the back of the counter because they will tell you that pinky rings are in and gold is old. They will also let you know that you won't be paying any Tax on your liquidated Jewelry and so you end up taking 15 grand.

Such is life.

Have you seen his jewelry? He buys things that hold value. No aftermarket work. Everything is factory set. His jewelry appreciates. If you notice the majority of his stuff has heavy stones. Those hold serious value. People who lose money when they liquidate are the ones who buy pieces with low karat weight but a ton of stones. They end up spending money for getting thousands of stones set. He aint shopping at Tiffany's either.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Standing5(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
No wonder Trump called us lazy . . . Lazy thinkers!
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
LoveMachine:

Have you seen his jewelry? He buys things that hold value. No aftermarket work. Everything is factory set. His jewelry appreciates. If you notice the majority of his stuff has heavy stones. Those hold serious value. People who lose money when they liquidate are the ones who buy pieces with low karat weight but a ton of stones. They end up spending money for getting thousands of stones set. He aint shopping at Tiffany's either.

Jewelry hold more sentimental. I could buy a kilo of gold cheaper than a 10gram designer necklace.

At the end of the day, jewelry appeals to vanity only.

If it isnt part of the crown jewels held by the Queen or the Hapsburg diamond collection then it isn't going to mean sh1t.

What price will I put for a an original custom designed Wu-tang gold pendent worn by GZA? Nadda! I will simply melt it and recast the gold.

Mayweather jewelry no matter how much he foolishly paid for them aren't going to hold any sentimental value in future - maybe his title belts will do well in an auction but that depends on if a nerdy billionaire tech executive likes boxing and mayweather paraphernalia
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by aresa: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
@ OP. You are very dumb, ignorant and grossly idiotic.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
aresa:
@ OP. You are very dumb, ignorant and grossly idiotic.

keep sniffing remi tinubu's pant

awoofer
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by LoveMachine(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

Jewelry hold more sentimental. I could buy a kilo of gold cheaper than a 10gram designer necklace.

At the end of the day, jewelry appeals to vanity only.

If it isnt part of the crown jewels held by the Queen or the Hapsburg diamond collection then it isn't going to mean sh1t.

What price will I put for a an original custom designed Wu-tang gold pendent worn by GZA? Nadda! I will simply melt it and recast the gold.

Mayweather jewelry no matter how much he foolishly paid for them aren't going to hold any sentimental value in future - maybe his title belts will do well in an auction but that depends on if a nerdy billionaire tech executive likes boxing and mayweather paraphernalia

I don't agree but I'm not spending anymore time talking about another man's money. A multi mega millionaire at that? Peace.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
LoveMachine:

I don't agree but I'm not spending anymore time talking about another man's money. A multi mega millionaire at that? Peace.

I wasnt discussing Mayweather's money but his apparently open wasteful spending . You where the one spewing about his investments.

Well if anything you have a point - discussing mayweather's money is pointless since it will soon dry up.
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by DaBullIT(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
PappyMason:

coming from an APC dunce who believes liar mohammed as a prophet of truth

You don dey mad
Re: Why Are Black Americans So Stupid by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
because they are black

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn / PHOTOS: Osinbajo On An Official Visit To Kano State. / Video Of Esn Ipob Commander Of Orlu Command That Was Captured By The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.