Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. (2607 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide / Buhari,aisha Buhari & EFCC Are Disgrace To Nigeria!people Are Watching / Biafrans Are Nuisance Like Isis And Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello my fellow Nigerians and Africans. The black Americans are bringing disgrace to us. I just saw a poster on the internet. It is about Donald trump- presidential candidate for America 2016 elections. He organized a National show inviting black American pastors. The stupid black American pastors agreed to participate in it. This is the same Donald trump that abused Africans- that we are only foods and have sex. Read this site:http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/ . this crazy black Americans are bringing disgrace to us. They are the most ignorant black group in the world . my fellow Nigerians and Africans, what will have to say about this?

Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by Duru1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Akpobaro:
Hello my fellow Nigerians and Africans. The black Americans are bringing disgrace to us. I just saw a poster on the internet. It is about Donald trump- presidential candidate for America 2016 elections. He organized a National show inviting black American pastors. The stupid black American pastors agreed to participate in it. This is the same Donald trump that abused Africans- that we are only foods and have sex. Read this site:http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/ . this crazy black Americans are bringing disgrace to us. They are the most ignorant black group in the world . my fellow Nigerians and Africans, what will have to say about this?

The only disgraceful joker in this discussion is you who seemed to identify human beings with color. Dummy, nobody is blue, green, black, white or red. The picture you posted indicated Coalition of African-American ministers not black.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Duru1:

The only disgraceful joker in this discussion is you who seemed to identify human beings with color. Dummy, nobody is blue, green, black, white or red. The picture you posted indicated Coalition of African-American ministers not black.
i know why i tag them to be black Americans , because they are bringing disgrace to us. So they are just black in skin colour. They are not real Africans.that picture is a big insult to us- the Africans.
Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by neocortex: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
Akpobaro:
i know why i tag them to be black Americans , because they are bringing disgrace to us. So they are just black in skin colour. They are not real Africans.that picture is a big insult to us- the Africans.

Donald Trump never made the comment you ascribed to him.
And BTW they are African-Americans!
Steer clear of their affairs.

4 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by Multispanzy: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Don't Mind those black idiots, they don't really know who Donal Trump is, He is the father of Racism in America and Anti-Immigrant, if that guy clinches power even the legal citizens whether black or Hispanics or Latinos will loose their citizenship. Donal trump deserves to be hangedup with his balls.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
neocortex:

Donald Trump never made the comment you ascribed to him.
And BTW they are African-Americans!
Steer clear of their affairs.
click and read the website i pasted. Donald trump insulted us. African Americans are disgrace to us.
Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Multispanzy:
Don't Mind those black idiots, they don't really know who Donal Trump is, He is the father of Racism in America and Anti-Immigrant, if that guy clinches power even the legal citizens whether black or Hispanics or Latinos will loose their citizenship. Donal trump deserves to be hangedup withuseless
lls.
that is what i am saying, my brother. The African Americans are stupid and ignorant. They are bringing disgrace to Africans. That racist donald trump insulted us. Those black Americans are useless. they still worship racist whites
Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by neocortex: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Akpobaro:
click and read the website i pasted. Donald trump insulted us. African Americans are disgrace to us.

Actually , that source is not new to me , Trump never
uttered those words.

BTW, are you an African-American or a US citizen ?

3 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
neocortex:

Actually , that source is not new to me , Trump never
uttered those words.

BTW, are you an African-American or a US citizen ?
he uttered those words. The news was known worldwide.
Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by Rossikk(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
op what are you talking about? Less than 15% of African Americans support Trump.
Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by neocortex: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Akpobaro:
he uttered those words. The news was known worldwide.

Get me a link from CNN,FOX,BBC, Yahoo or Aljazeera
or better still get me a video link where he said such.
It was mischievous bloggers that propagated that "news".

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by shizzy7(f): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Akpobaro:
What do you mean by "DISGRACE TO US"?
So because of a particular group of people, you decided to tag a whole race the most ignorant people in the world..... You're just too sentimental...

As your fellow Nigerian and African, what I have to say about this is "Mind ya business"

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
neocortex:

Get me a link from CNN,FOX,BBC, Yahoo or Aljazeera
or better still get me a video link where he said such.
It was mischievous bloggers that propagated that "news".
read the it. It is also on nairaland.www.nairaland.com/2691720/donald-trump-africans-lazy-fools#39376034 and also watch it YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMDcTqZuJhU
Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by neocortex: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Akpobaro:
read the it. It is also on nairaland.www.nairaland.com/2691720/donald-trump-africans-lazy-fools#39376034 and also watch it YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMDcTqZuJhU

You just wasted my mb on that useless text-to-speech translation,
How come someone is speaking in place of Trump.
Is Trump deaf and dumb that he requires some jobless trolls to
speak for him.

Are you sure you watched the clip ?

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2015
The church in black America is headed by homosexuals and Jerry curled oily money grabbers .

Since the fall of the Black Church black America has slid into total degeneracy

Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by DanielPop(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Grow up! undecided

Akpobaro:
Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by omoharry(f): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Akpobaro:
what about your fellow Nigerian woman that is now Sonald Trumps Campaign manager..what would you say to that?..let the black Americans be abeg..that is thier country and they should vote in whoever they want.
Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rossikk:
op what are you talking about? Less than 15% of African Americans support Trump.
Infact, it's less than 1% according to the latest poll. To be precise, it's 0.7%.
Re: Black Americans Are Disgrace To Themselves. They Are Nuisance. by idupaul: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Akpobaro:

You don't have sense ..people like you are the problems the world faces now ..you think only based on tribe and color ..how did 8 years of Obama even help the black race

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan / Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo, threatens Nigerian army / Kaduna Herdsmen Attack: They’re On Vengeance Mission—miyetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.