Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

12 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend/husban Smile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend/husban Smile (685 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / Married Woman Allegedly Caught Pants Down Having Sex With 'best Friend's' Husban / checkout what husban did when he cought his wife sucking another mans d*ck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend/husban Smile by Maxi112: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
12 Ways to make your boy friend/ husband smile. . 1. Keep sending him a message but not an oh- hell-my-mother-texted-me-again message. Every guy wants a message from a girl—a sweet one. . 2. Give him your reply. . 3. Give him your favorite food. The saying says “The best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”—that’s the truth! . 4. Be thankful when he gives you something. . 5. When he's playing, play with him, but if you really can’t, just watch him. . 6. When he makes you feel jealous, just be a little bit jealous, ok? . 7. Listen when he talks. Even if it nosense . 8. Eat with him. Eating is one of his sports, and in every sport, a girl’s support is such a gift! . 9. When he is with his girl friends, act just like one of them. . 10. Stop talking when he's watching TV/ movie. Save your speech during the break. . 11. If he is not in the mood, let him lean on your shoulder or just hug him. . 12. Sing to/with him even if his voice sounds awkward and fake .
Re: 12 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend/husban Smile by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Play him wizkid- caro

I always smile wheneva i play d song maybe it'll work 4 ur man too grin

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Hate Letter (love Letter) / 10 / Which Would You Rather Choose If You Had Only ONE Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.