Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) (9567 Views)

Ademilola Lola Odujinrin Visits Osinbajo In Abuja (Pics) / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) / Senator Adeyeye Playing On Meeting Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by olokeded: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by CR77(f): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
justmenoni:
Gud,visa free access loading for naija citizens
Wake up from your dream cool

7 Likes

Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Our humble vice president, the man they called a "mere" commissioner.

The most humble VP Nigeria has ever produced, keep up the good work we are totally behind you, supporting you with prayers for you to succeed.

Sai Osibanjo

Sai Buhari

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Anyi3(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
This government had better get serious.

What's with all these visits to and visits from?

Same fate that befell GEJ is awaiting these guys at this rate

4 Likes

Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by justmenoni: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Gud,visa free access loading for naija citizens
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by osaslord500(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
And some haters go still call this V.p mere commissioner

2 Likes

Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by blemon44(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Is this the Nigerian ambassador in Italy
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by iskalamong(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Well nothing much to say concerning this.
But all the same, it is a welcomed development grin
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by sotall(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by LatestTrend: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
cool
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
He come with the babes from Italia?
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by layuns(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nice one.. I like VP Osinbajo's humility
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by witorwitoutyou(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
CR77:
Administration of pictures snapping and uploading...
Y d sympathetic luk on ur face

Are u high on dairy milk?
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Tvegas(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Correct VP with Swag and Charisma not the likes of Sheik Namadina Sambo who used all his life to cram the quran but couldn't recite it. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by maberry(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
This present government done show us pictures pass achievements sha grin

I no insult anybody o, so make nobody attack me here grin

4 Likes

Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Seunaj05(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
That's my VP. The only guy that keeps me calm anytime Buhari misbehaves
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by damton(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
y
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by olagbaja11: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
which one?
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by MWTGDAra: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
rtsp://r8---sn-cg07lued.googlevideo.com/CK0LENy73wIaRAmZaRG3GnErHhMYDSANFC2KHzJWMOCoAUIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYN_-zNOk8YeZVooBC3dYbXBDQmJKSTJVDA==/06430A851A7BF2EB6E078CAEEEDD9CB424B26BB4.DAD1121A18CD64989D4721FCAE404CB5AF9BC86F/yt6/1/video.3gp
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Mogidi: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mere Commissioner

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
CR77:
Wake up from your dream cool
They are busy working hence the reason for the pictures tongue
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by jerinapi1: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
I wonder why he didn't travel sef. Baba buhari don enter India be that. Nairalanders, have you seen these [size=15pt]se-xy photos[/size] of [size=15pt]Daniella Okeke [/size]from her new photoshoot. DAMN. there's love in sharing ''good tins''

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/10/daniella-okeke-slays-in-sexy-new.html
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by daniska3yaro(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by dondazie(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Correct man

DO YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION IN A NATURAL WAY?... Visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by ril19(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
I Hope They Took Enough Photos

#PHOTO ADMINISTRATION
Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by akins56(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Mere Commissioner
while the governor of your state has not even met the ambasadors's PA.

2 Likes

Re: Rustico, Ambassador Of Italy Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by magicminister: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
[size=18pt]ANOTHER PICTURE

JUST WHAT WE FUCCCKING NEED....
GOVERNMENT OF THE PICTURE, BY THE PICTURE AND FOR THE PICTURE!!!

[/size]

Not a single policy
Still directionless after more than 6 months despite promising to hit the ground running....
The financial market is suffering. Everyone is loosing money.
Investors are scared shiiitless and you are fuckiing showing us pictures!!... tha Bleep is wrong with these fucktards?

ELECTION IS FUCCCKING OVER.... YOU PROPAGANDA IS USELESS.... START WORKINGGGGG!!!...

if its not picture of buhari wearing indian agbada,
its that of osinbajo shaking a white man
or that of zahara buhari hugging a child
or that of buhari's wife shaking women

THA FUCKKKK IS WRONG WITH THIS ADMINISTRATION

WE WANNA HEAr PROJECTS GETTING COMMISSIONED
PROBES ENDING WITH CONVICTIONS
SWEET MONETARY AND FISCAL POLICIES
ANNIHILATION OF BOKO-HARAM
RESCUE OF CHIBOK GIRLS
BUIDING OF COMPANIES

OMG..... ITS JUST A LIL BIT ABOVE 7 MONTHS AND I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH ALREADY!!
TO THINK I SUPPORTED APC DESPITE THE WARNINGS MY FATHER GAVE ME..... GOD PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Trains Youths, Empowers New Graduates / Tunde Bakare's Explosive Interview: "I Will Soon Expose Ribadu"! / Of The Followings, Which Is The Highest Killer Of Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.