Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) (49971 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Helps Baby With Encephalocele (Head Tumor) - Graphic Photos / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com / Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
The Hospitality Displayed by the Abia State Governor, His Wife and The people of Abia State towards Acting President Yemi Osinbajo During His one-day Visit to the State on Friday Knows no Bounds.

After Presenting the Trunk Box filled with "Made-in-Aba" Products, The Wife Of the State Governor, Mrs. Nkechi Ikpeazu was Spotted Giving a Package containing the African Star Apple (Udara) to Prof. Osinbajo.

See Photos below:

Credit: Mynaijainfo, John Okiyi

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/01/peep-abia-first-lady-giving-udaraagbalumo-vp-osinbajo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
See Other Beautiful Gifts the Acting President received from Aba People Here >>>>>

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/01/peep-abia-first-lady-giving-udaraagbalumo-vp-osinbajo/
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by samincredible44(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
one thing about we ibos is dat we know how to package things

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Omojudy: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
Is African Star Apple the botanical or ethnic name for it?

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Nutase: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Raymysterio(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
I love cherry...

I hope is Udara nwa nnu?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by okonja(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ooooolalacious cheesy
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Zico5(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
How is this news, nairaland is getting messier gradually. We need genuine news on front page, not the like of python, cossy, tonto and others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by eunisam: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
is it sweet?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
samincredible44:
one thing about we ibos is dat we know how to package things

You are not an Igbo man undecided undecided undecided

The hell is we "Ibos"? sad sad sad

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Growing up, My African Dad would make me read books from Literature Giants like Chinua Achebe and I would see Udara in novels like that, I had no idea it was an African Star Apple...It's funny how we can learn from the most unexpected of places.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by adonbilivit: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
cool
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Worksunlimited: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
The Hospitality Displayed by the Abia State Governor, His Wife and The people of Abia State towards Acting President Yemi Osinbajo During His one-day Visit to the State on Friday Knows no Bounds.

After Presenting the Trunk Box filled with "Made-in-Aba" Products, The Wife Of the State Governor, Mrs. Nkechi Ikpeazu was Spotted Giving a Package containing the African Star Apple (Udara) to Prof. Osinbajo.

See Photos below:

Credit: Mynaijainfo, John Okiyi

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by recievesense: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
enjoy
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by okonja(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Nice one out there.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
I love Udara too cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by odimbannamdi(m): 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ikpeazu has proved to be an avid lover of indigenous goods. He now even presents them as gifts to dignitaries on courtesy visit. Nice.

Am i the only one who noticed the resemblance between ikpeazu and his wife?

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
Omojudy:
Is African Star Apple the zoological or ethnic name for it?

The botanical name. Zoological name is for animals.

12 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
It is called "Utie" in Urhobo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
funny enough all enlightened folks and Igbos in the higher echelon of the society, know that the Biafran dream is a tallllll dream, hence they invest in Nigeria...However the toutz and boyBoys who have all been brianWashed by some scheming bastards will Flood the net, and the street, waving some flag that was buried long ago.

today I attended a wedding here in Uyo, 4lane, Emerald, the Nigerian Anthem was sang before and after the wedding, and everyone stood standing,... As a patriot the stuff was giving me joy ehnnnn !! after those liepods will say Aks is Biafra,
Abasi Abi mia mbufo ata ata ufen.
God Bless AKS
God Bless Ikpazu
God Bless PYO
God Bless PMB
God Bless the F.R. Nigeria........ green runs in my vein.

11 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by u11ae1013: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
that is bubus heart, talking from a spiritual angle
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Don't eat it o......... Mr acting president.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by favourmic(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
This man not making redeem proud at all

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by dammieco(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
AGBALUMO IS OUT? Best news ever

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by BabaO2: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Omojudy:
Is African Star Apple the zoological or ethnic name for it?
Zoological ke?
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Ableinnocent11(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
This Osinbajo ugly ooo.. ..this is serious! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by diegwu01: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Udara from Umuahia and Aba is the best in Africa, VP Osinbajo will be back Next week for more .

Last Chrismas, i visited Olokoro, after tasting one, i ended up licking 124 udaras in one Night

11 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by dyze(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

The botanical name. Zoological name is for animals.

Area fada
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Gives "Agbalumo/Udara" To Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
It is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List / Photo Of Governor Umahi Posing With His Luggage At The Airport / Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.