Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? (928 Views)

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. / Can Two People Repopulate Earth? Is It Possible? / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok me and a coursemate were arguing about this..

I'm of the view that nature would take its course and they're gonna figure out how to do the dirty.

My friend disagrees with me, and believes that they'll just die off..

Nairalanders what's ur opinion?
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by marshalcarter: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
The poster below me..can you pls ask the poster below you to ask the poster below him to ask the poster below her to ask the poster below him and to ask the op to EXPLAIN what he meant undecided
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by jonaifame22(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
Ok me and a coursemate were arguing about this..

I'm of the view that nature would take its course and they're gonna figure out how to do the dirty.

My friend disagrees with me, and believes that they'll just die off..

Nairalanders what's ur opinion?

undecided

Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by falconey(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
you must be talking about adam and eve.

No one knows God plan, If they didn't eat the fruit somehow they will be a way for them to figure it out.
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by TELLHIT(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by jamex93(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
yes oooo

they can

very possible

because one day eye go tear
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
So you're saying it's not possible
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
undecided
Grow a brain shithead
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by falconey(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
So you're saying it's not possible

affirmative.

The knowledge must come from somewhere.
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by jonaifame22(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
Grow a brain shithead
@KINGOFJAPAN
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by HARDDON: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Can a b aa by's head pop out of za V?

God i Daz not dumb,
To d human mind, its impossible but not to d alMighty!
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
HARDDON:
Can a b aa by's head pop out of za V?
God i Daz not dumb, To d human mind, its impossible but not to d alMighty!
I don't get ya
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by UjSizzle(f): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Does anyone tell a newborn baby what to do when mama's breast is close to his mouth?

Some things are instinctual.
Re: Can 2 People (ignorant Of Sex And Reproduction)repopulate The Earth? by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
UjSizzle:
Does anyone tell a newborn baby what to do when mama's breast is close to his mouth?

Some things are instinctual.
Exactly my point... Now he's saying its mothers that teach babies how to suckle

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! Should I Marry Yao? / When A Nollywood Director Runs Out Of mermaid Customs / Reason For Morning Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.