Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

PHOTO: What Rotimi Amaechi Probably Told Saraki After The Plenary! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: What Rotimi Amaechi Probably Told Saraki After The Plenary! (961 Views)

Remi Tinubu And Dino Melaye In A Discussion At The Plenary / Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: What Rotimi Amaechi Probably Told Saraki After The Plenary! by Hardethaewoh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Indicted or not,
Irrespective of Court cases and petitions.
In the absence of all but one PDP Caucus,
With no opposing 'Naay'
The HIiiis had it! ...and Rotimi Amaechi stands confirmed as a Minister of the Fed Republic of Nigeria!

This is the APC CHANGE people chanted and voted, abi?
And some senseless youths were ready to die for these POLITICIANs?... people that Only fight with lips but indeed THEY ARE ALL BLOOD BROTHERS!
They go where their bellies wud benefit!
Our Government is now a stock exchange market, you invest and get rewarded with ministerial appointments!

Amaechi must be saying, "Saraki Saraki, nna ehn! I always knew you are a good actor and a reliable APC Leader!"
Saraki; "I've done my part oo, you people should forget my court case too oo!"

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Rotimi Amaechi Probably Told Saraki After The Plenary! by Kyase(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Eyah e pain u ne?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: What Rotimi Amaechi Probably Told Saraki After The Plenary! by supersolex(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lolx

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Rotimi Amaechi Probably Told Saraki After The Plenary! by anigbajumo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chai,PDP rest in peace........

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Longtime Ally Dies In London Hospital / Ministerial Appointee And Their Portfolios... / Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.