Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,211 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians??? (983 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / UNIMAID Attack Is An Attack On Education - Atiku / Buhari Meets With Nigerians Living In Senegal (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians??? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please pardon me if you feel I`m insensitive but I want to be clear.

Boko-Haram has killled thousands of Nigerians almost on daily basis in the North east and other parts of the country but I don`t see people Changing their profile pictures on Facebook using the Nigerian Green White Green colours. How come terrorists attacked and killed 127 people in France and everyone is changing his/her profile picture to France` colours even my Nigerian People.

Guys Please what do you think about it?

Is it proper or am I being insensitive??

Modified: People have been dying in Israel, Palestine, Lybia, etc Evn going by the figure since boko haram started operations, it`s averagely 27 people killed per day in Nigeria yet no one changed his DP for that.

People will just be forming fake solidarity. Abeg pray for the world and rep your country. There's enough in Nigeria to pray about. You carry Paris for head like agege bread. Some of these people don't even know anything about France. Just to belong.

Nigerians and yeye "Famzing"

1 Like

Re: Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians??? by naijapips02: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
changes1:
Please pardon me if you feel I`m insensitive but I want to be clear.

Boko-Haram has killled thousands of Nigerians almost on daily basis in the North east and other parts of the country but I don`t see people Changing their profile pictures on Facebook using the Nigerian Green White Green colours. How come terrorists attacked and killed 127 people in France and everyone is changing his/her profile picture to France` colours even my Nigerians People.

Guys Please what do you think about it?

Is it proper or am I being insensitive??

when they kidnapped Our girls, The whole world changed their profiles
Re: Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians??? by amnesty7: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP you are spot-on. All lives are sacred but Oyibos own are more sacred in their eyes. Continuation of imperialism but in other forms.
Re: Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians??? by ayatt(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
no mind them
Re: Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians??? by vedaxcool(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
We Nigerians need to love ourselves not pretend to love others who barely acknowledge your existence. One must doff his hat for western propaganda it really creates this strong sympathy from the world. The attacks are very bad and inhumane. But every human life is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians??? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
the problem is follow-follow mentality.

1 Like

Re: Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians??? by Horus(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usnznJZ0XvA

[size=15pt]Fela Kuti on Colonial mentality[/size]

1 Like

Re: Paris Attack:- Is This Inferiority Complex Or Mediocrity with Nigerians??? by imashyguy: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
the truth is we africans dont even know our history even in school all they teach us arabian and jewish history.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ekwunife, Nnamani Lose At Appeal Court / Ben Bruce Support Military- His Followers On Twitter Come For Him / Zero Percent Provision For Capital Expenditure ; Budget 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.