Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,533 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( (28409 Views)

'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by teflondoncuzo(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

Too ashamed sad
. Okay, what's you present actual weight am a nurse can help recommend some dietary plan
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2015
sanskid:
i assure u that I understand exactly what u are going through. I am even sure u don't eat as much as I do, yet I'm not fat. this night alone, I've eaten 2 galas, #70 bread, #70 akara, digestive biscuit. nd I'm cooking rice to eat again cos I'm watching a film and I don't plan to sleep till 2am. this is how I eat on a normal day, if I haven't snacked on a biscuit or soft drink, I don't feel full. But let me share with u 2 ways of how I've managed not to get fat.
1. when I have dis crazy compulsion to eat junks, I eat it well 2 my satisfaction then I go to the toilet to induce vomit. after vomiting the junks, I then eat normal foods like rice, beans etc. it is not a very healthy thing to do but desperate times they say call for desperate measures. After eating all what I've listed above, I've induced vomit, then I'll eat rice nd go to bed.
2. somedays I just decide not to eat at all, especially days I'm very busy and I completely forget about food. if u don't eat for a whole day, d next day u'll feel very light and weak and u start losing weight. u can then eat fruits.
with this methods I've managed not to get fat, nd I still eat alot of junks. A LOT. My friends wonder how I do it
How do one induce vomit? Pls, tell me.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by teflondoncuzo(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2015
missbronze:
How do one induce vomit? Pls, tell me.
. That's actually a disorder for you to over feed then go induce vomit it's called Bulimia nervous. Professional help is advised
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TrishaP(f): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
30kg more than her normal weight...

donifez:

he is not 30kg, he is overweight by 30kg.

Ok
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Setaje(f): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Op buy brazilian slim and fit coffee.
It's 7500. That's all I can tell u.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
. That's actually a disorder for you to over feed then go induce vomit it's called Bulimia nervous. Professional help is advised
I know. all I am asking is how do the induce it. Do they try sometin out or do the vomit come naturally?

I ask, because the only time i vomit is when sick or maybe body system upset. and, that comes naturally.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by teflondoncuzo(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2015
missbronze:
I know. all I am asking is how do the induce it. Do they try sometin out or do the vomit come naturally?

I ask, because the only time i vomit is when sick or maybe body system upset. and, that comes naturally.

Inducing vomit is bad it leads to other health problems, so the issue is finding solution to ur eating habit
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Dinakas(f): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2015
Well the truth is, you have to be disciplined. There's no two ways about it. It isn't easy but thats what you need and you need to learn that, no one can help you do that. I feel if you really want to get out of the situation, you'll really try even though the progress might be slow, so long as you are doing something about it. Solution to be slim won't just pop from somewhere. You have to work for it.

Using pills n stuffs like that isn't really safe and even while using them, you still need to exercise which takes discipline.

Don't go bulimic or anorexic, they have complications. Just eat well but little proportions.
Finally get motivation. Maybe a picture of how you'll like to look or something or you could think of the dresses you'd be able to wear or clothes you'd be able to rock, just think of how being slim will be good. It helps you look forward to that so you just get focused. Losing weight isn't magic so don't expect to be showing in a day or two. It could even take weeks or a month to show but it's worth it.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by donifez(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Eve0000:
i thought its a she not a he undecided
Thanks! I did not observe the (f) next to her sobriquet.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2015
teflondoncuzo:

Inducing vomit is bad it leads to other health problems, so the issue is finding solution to ur eating habit
Na waa oo.

I don't even have eating habit issues. pls, I exercise, eat heathy, always conscious of my weight. I am not over weight.

I am only asking for knowledge sake. Don't have any reason to use it.

How do one induce vomit?

If you won't tell me, then, don't quote me again.

Btw, why am I even here, when I can use Google.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Setaje:
Op buy brazilian slim and fit coffee. It's 7500. That's all I can tell u.

From where
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
. Okay, what's you present actual weight am a nurse can help recommend some dietary plan

. 90kg
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Setaje(f): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

From where

If u need it send me a pm. I am so so sure of it.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by teflondoncuzo(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

. 90kg
Well the average human weight should be about 70kg. Well u need some distraction to take ur mind of food, exercise and also a diet plan
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Sanchase: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Lovetinz:
I am your opposite.
I am thin and underweight.
How about we arrange a swap-a-meal thingy:
I give you my breakfast - you give me yours. (Mine is usually a coffee cup and 4 bread slices max)
Lunch and Dinner are very light too.
In 2 months, you will need a belt for your boxers, grin
Deal?
I think this is the best offer for losing weight if you can stick to it, otherwise you need to psychologically investigate yourself. Check when you started adding weight, what triggered depression that led to your love for food. When u ascertain the reason then you can have a turn around through taking moderate exercises a day such as running for 2 to 5 mins everyday. Do not do half an hour run cos you will be so stressed out that you wont be able to go the next day. Maintain the 2 to 5 mins run everyday and see positive results within 3 days.
Also, one of the key reasons why most Nigerians are overweight is inability to count the number of calories consumed in a day, this is partly due to unethical labeling of foods in Nigeria, you can actually monitor your calories by eating moderately. Do not eat because you have nothing to do, eat because you are hungry.
Also, it is key you buy a scale to weigh your size now, record the weight. Undertake the 2 to 5 mins exercises then weigh yourself again after 3 days.
Reducing the amount of calorie intake is important for example if you eat three pieces of chicken a day, reduce it to 2. Take light meals for breakfast and have a nourishing lunch for example consume lots of fruits, vegetables and avoid fatty food like Mr Biggs, Mr Small.
Overtime i will give you a tip that will help you lose 1.5kg in a day, its not a joke. Av done it and it worked. All you need to do is exercise no pills or drinking protein enhancing drugs.
Good luck wink
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by vislabraye(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

90kg

That's my weight and I am 6' 2". I don't know how tall you are, but for a lady that's heavy.

The best way to lose weight still remains eating low calorie food and exercise. You may even go for fruit fasting somedays.
You just have to be patient and consistent, it won't happen overnight just the same way you didn't gain this weight overnight. Btw, how tall ate you ?
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by God2man(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Op, the spiritual aspect must be taken care of, you must cry to God to help you discipline yourself.

Do not forget, it is more of a spiritual thing than physical.

There is a demon attached to forced eating, God is calling you through this problem to move closer to him by consecrating your life.

Do not fast because you want to shed weight,

Do it because of the salvation of your soul.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Brimmie(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
DipoDee:

Just do the opposite of all the stuffs I have asked TheFatOne to do.
Eat junks
Ask a Yoruba women to cook EgusiSoup for you and swim in palm oil cheesygrin
Eat burger, fries and drink Naija coke. Lol

Lol.. Funny you. I hate junks.. I don't eat much actually. But someone told me to be taking Yoghurt and Shawarma.

Coke?? Naah!!

Thanks anyway.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by TheFatOne(f): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
vislabraye:

That's my weight and I am 6' 2". I don't know how tall you are, but for a lady that's heavy.

The best way to lose weight still remains eating low calorie food and exercise. You may even go for fruit fasting somedays.
You just have to be patient and consistent, it won't happen overnight just the same way you didn't gain this weight overnight. Btw, how tall ate you ?

175cm
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
i have one herb ,if you eat what you used to eat and take it ,i assure you that within 5 minute you will feel hungry again and if you use it for a month your size will reduce to normal ,i mean average body with healthy skin ,pm me for detail
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by tardell007(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
sanskid:
i assure u that I understand exactly what u are going through. I am even sure u don't eat as much as I do, yet I'm not fat. this night alone, I've eaten 2 galas, #70 bread, #70 akara, digestive biscuit. nd I'm cooking rice to eat again cos I'm watching a film and I don't plan to sleep till 2am. this is how I eat on a normal day, if I haven't snacked on a biscuit or soft drink, I don't feel full. But let me share with u 2 ways of how I've managed not to get fat.
1. when I have dis crazy compulsion to eat junks, I eat it well 2 my satisfaction then I go to the toilet to induce vomit. after vomiting the junks, I then eat normal foods like rice, beans etc. it is not a very healthy thing to do but desperate times they say call for desperate measures. After eating all what I've listed above, I've induced vomit, then I'll eat rice nd go to bed.
2. somedays I just decide not to eat at all, especially days I'm very busy and I completely forget about food. if u don't eat for a whole day, d next day u'll feel very light and weak and u start losing weight. u can then eat fruits.
with this methods I've managed not to get fat, nd I still eat alot of junks. A LOT. My friends wonder how I do it
You suffering from Bulimia nervosa,treat with fluoxentine.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by johndindas77(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
try smooking weed and thank me later....[/quote]
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by teekay213(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
just get busy.i had same problem b4 i got a job,but now i eat once a day that is during the evening after a hetic day.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
justmenoni:
Ohk ma no vex

i no vex sir

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by loadux(f): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
I hope this helps
your problem may be psychological has someone earlier said or it could be medical, diseases like diabetes, brain tumors that inhibit satiety center in the brain could be the cause so u really need to see a medical professional to knw what's causing you to overeat.

also, a dietician maybe useful to help calculate amount of calories you need daily and the type of food u can eat and what to avoid.
but meanwhile, you should try and stay off refined sugar like minerals and beverages, processed food like meatpie, gala and co., fried food and fatty food esp. red meat.
try and eat at least 3times daily but in small quantity let lunch be ur heaviest meal of the day, avoid skipping meal cos it will cause u to overeat at the next meal.
if you must eat in between meals limit it to fruits or crackers.
drink plenty of water, at least 3L/ day
Exercise; you could start with 30mins of brisk walk every day and increase accordingly.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by vislabraye(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

175cm

You are around 5, 9. Not short so it's not so so bad (but bad all the same). 70kg is okay for you.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by DipoDee: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
`
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Henon: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Join Mountain Of Fire Church.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:

I'm so serious right now

my candid advice. 1). I suggest you list out your favorite fruits and have more of them instead of food in a day.
2). Take some fruits and drink a little water before taking ur real meal Whenever its time to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner.
3). Make sure you have fruits always around so that whenever you feel like eating especially at night, and for in-between meals snacking, fruits is what you go for.

Thank me later. Peace
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by activefibre1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
try drinking dry gin, it kills hunger and it drys blood and fat.
Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by flokii: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
TheFatOne:
I'm currently 30kg overweight and still adding. I just can't seem to resist food I know I'm going down a very unhealthy path but I can't help eating. Please has anyone been in this situation before and lost weight.

Please how can I overcome the temptation of overeating and lose the excess weight. I don't wanna suffer diabetes or hypertension neither do I wanna die of a heart attack. I'm only 22 years old.

. I already know of the calories consumed and calories burnt thing but I still end up over eating after attempting to count calories. Is there any product that has helped anyone here to lose weight quickly .?

Lalasticlala help me.

na you gangan be 'jeunkioku'

you still get mind tag lalastica abi?.. no worry

continue

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( by ProfJournalism(m): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lovetinz:
I am your opposite.
I am thin and underweight.
How about we arrange a swap-a-meal thingy:
I give you my breakfast - you give me yours. (Mine is usually a coffee cup and 4 bread slices max)
Lunch and Dinner are very light too.
In 2 months, you will need a belt for your boxers, grin
Deal?
hahahahahaha....You are fucking damn funny!!!...
Sheyyy, He will Need A Bet for HIS BOXER...HAHAHahahah....You made my day oooooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency / Herbal And Spiritual Benefits Of Alligator Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.