Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili (22696 Views)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili / Adeyanju Deji Apologizes To Oby Ezekwesili Over Attack On #BringBackOurGirls / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by engrjosefz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
And so
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by sandraokosun1: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
G
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by mazeltov(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
dahaz:
I have said it and i will repeat it again believe vanguard at your own perile
i go believe Fani kayode before i go believe vanguard

1 Like

Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by EdCure: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Abbeyme:
This is called professional and responsible journalism
You wish!

1 Like

Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by Agimor(m): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Digest vanguard News (junk journalism) at your own peril.
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by obia62: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by nigeriancuban: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
vanguard paper is sinonymous with libel,they are just lies delivered daily...an they keep printing retrash...
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by macaranta(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
pray it's only apology ...no fines .
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by stinggy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
dahaz:

Vanguard na newspaper
They only re-write what other papers have written undecided
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by fresherdanU: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
dahaz:

vanguard just apologized. it should count.
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by babafirst(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Useless Vanguard,useless wailers!!!They will do anything to mislead the public and harangue them towards mob action.But the public is now smarter and just as they were not fooled by the most embarrassing tanoid misrepresentation of history(that stupid,irresponsible advert comparing GEJ with Lee Kuan Yew,Mandela and MLK) they can't be fooled by a deliberately 'forward dated' comment by Ezekwesili.
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by justjify(m): 12:03am On Oct 30, 2015
someone's head has got to roll
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by babafirst(m): 12:03am On Oct 30, 2015
stinggy:

Vanguard na newspaper
They only re-write what other papers have written undecided
Na bombom I dey take the paper clean self.
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by phabulux: 12:08am On Oct 30, 2015
dahaz:

Remove the 'e' after peril.
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by mike404(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2015
dahaz:
WE SHOULD BELIEVE PUNCH AND THE NATION ABI....

YOU NEED TO EXAMINE YOUR HEAD BECAUSE AN UN-EXAMINED HEAD CAN LEAD TO MADNESS
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by Prince16: 12:38am On Oct 30, 2015
[size=16pt]Hmmmm[/size]
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by PRYCE(m): 2:22am On Oct 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
So people Still read Vanguard Newspaper? A very useless and sectional paper..
So people still read The Nation, Premium Times, Punch and Sahara Reporters? "Very Un useless and patriotic Newspapers"!!!
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by Jalinco: 5:58am On Oct 30, 2015
When is Thisday newspapers going to apologise for all those misinformation during the buildup to the general election?
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by osimataylor(m): 6:03am On Oct 30, 2015
You should also add Nation,Punch and SR to complete the list.thanks.
dahaz:

1 Like

Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by kel4soft: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2015
omogin:
Expecting buhari's apology for saying abacha was not corrupt, and for allowing criminals like amaechi to be part of his govt.

Who made Amaechi a criminal? Your fat ass right huh??
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by tinsel: 6:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Vanguard in her desperation to bring down this government will soon be in a serious problem.
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by gretblue: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2015
I said it long ago.Vanguard is purely a market women media house outfit. The same vanguard that was quoted by Nairaland that one of the ministerial nominees could not recite a National pledge.The said ministerial nominee recited the National pledge without missing a letter. I expected vanguard by now to have become one of the leading and widely read National newspapers by now.No wonder it still remains a sectional outfit.
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by omogin(f): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2015
kel4soft:

Who made Amaechi a criminal? Your fat ass right huh??
Ass lickers like you are the reason for corruption in govt today. How much was the house boy amaechi worth before he became governor. Any of his businesses listed on the stocks yet? He suddenly becomes a multibillionnaire by answering the name governor rt?
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by 400billionman: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Is the Nigerian economy not NOSEDIVING ?
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by olanie(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Sense is not common!
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by kel4soft: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2015
omogin:

Ass lickers like you are the reason for corruption in govt today. How much was the house boy amaechi worth before he became governor. Any of his businesses listed on the stocks yet? He suddenly becomes a multibillionnaire by answering the name governor rt?
And he told you he is a millionare you daft. Can you name his properties he has acquired. Why will you single out Amaechi for critism out of other nominees if you don't have personal vendetta against him for removing your hero.
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by baysol: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
ritababe:
And so, what do u want us to do? help him apologise!!!

Ndo our minister of chibok Girls. This woman be like lizard wey dey always look for crack on the wall to enterr. she no dey taya at all, talk of an unapologetic opportunist.
Re: Vanguard's Apology To Oby Ezekwesili by omogin(f): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
kel4soft:

And he told you he is a millionare you daft. Can you name his properties he has acquired. Why will you single out Amaechi for critism out of other nominees if you don't have personal vendetta against him for removing your hero.
Poor upbringing by your parents have made Nigeria worse by adding one irrational being to the populace. Keep licking amaechi ass. You should get fed somehow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Nigeria Set To Commence Legal Action Against South Africa / Lagos To Prosecute Suspects Who Destroyed And Looted Public/Private Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.