Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) (54527 Views)

Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Rilwayne001: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2015
When you eat Kenyan burger grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2015
When you want to look at a Kenyan girl's
forehead... # KenyansVsNigerians

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
rebirthiix:
Lmao... Naija be takin on countries like ghana n kenya.. D main battleline wld be wif south africa... @least dose ones kno hw 2 tackle naija
even SA will beg.. Lool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
JoeCutie:
If you go to Kenya you see that they do not have such time as Nigerians. Maybe Kenyans are busier than us. Maybe we have 'all the time in the world' to think and badmouth people but they don't. Just saying...
so?... does their not having time make them more successful? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by edward1984(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmmmmm Here we are, And we call the whites RACISTS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by henrydadon(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2015
Kenyans were the first creatures on earth, but they were so dark that when God looked down, he said "Let There Be light

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2015
if you look at the tweets on twitter, most of the tweets from Kenya(with the exception of a few) are meant to be funny with no hard feelings, they mainly focus in Nigeria's way of life, like power blackouts, drug dealers, govt peeformance...... but if you look at the tweets from Nigeria, most of them are centred around hunger, poverty, blackness, looks....basically just looking down upon your oponent.... with things that are exergirated anyway, at the end of the day, the real winners know themselves

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Kenya, we have unemployed youths almost the size of your entire population. Don't start a fight you have no chance of winning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by babeface3: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2015
My personal experience with a Kenyan girl. She was so fake and wanted to give all sort of fake impressions about her self. She wanted to be more white that black. Coming to the guy, she was always opening his long teeth and had no opinion of his. He wanted to always agree to anything any white man says and laughs even if they slap him or mess on his face. Behaviourially, Nigerians are great. They dont like us outthere because you cant ride us. We always know our onions. Like seriously, we are not comparable to any other people in Africa. Though a lot of vices have been attributed, but we are far ahead wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by danton(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2015
hilarious grin
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by tsdarkside(m): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2015
babeface3:
My personal experience with a Kenyan girl. She was so fake and wanted to give all sort of fake impressions about her self. She wanted to be more white that black. Coming to the guy, she was always opening his long teeth and had no opinion of his. He wanted to always agree to anything any white man says and laughs even if they slap him or mess on his face. Behaviourially, Nigerians are great. They dont like us outthere because you cant ride us. We always know our onions. Like seriously, we are not comparable to any other people in Africa. Though a lot of vices have been attributed, but we are far ahead wink

the whites,dont like us,because we are too proud...we always make business with them,and kick them out of our house immediately...we dont feel comfortable around them,,,we find them ugly(i always say fugly=fvcking ugly)......we think we are better than whites in all things...

heck...why the hell,should i like somebody that treat me like a animal,over 500years till today....??..
why the hell should i like white-people,and even whorship them and make god angry..??

never forget,our god is a jealouse god....never worship white-people,they are an abomination on earth!!....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2015
denisfidha:
if you look at the tweets on twitter, most of the tweets from Kenya(with the exception of a few) are meant to be funny with no hard feelings, they mainly focus in Nigeria's way of life, like power blackouts, drug dealers, govt peeformance...... but if you look at the tweets from Nigeria, most of them are centred around hunger, poverty, blackness, looks....basically just looking down upon your oponent.... with things that are exergirated anyway, at the end of the day, the real winners know themselves

The Kenyans are beginning to plead for mercy.

This is the best time to go for the 'kill'.

Ghanaians tried it last year and they cursed their Dutch courage for assuming they could cower Nigerians with their insolence.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by queebeediva(f): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2015
Buahahahahahahaahahhaahha month gbe

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by halmeyd(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2015
genuinechimere:
I can't forget when Nigerians and South Africans had similar issue on CNN blog. †ђξ thing I enjoyed most was seeing Nigerians teaming up irrespective of tribe to combat †ђξ South Africans. I've seen stuffs like this so many times, Kenyans vs Ugandans, Indians vs Pakistanis. Is always a comic relief

abeg u get link to d blog?
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by IykeWest: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2015
silverdam:
These people are just jobless, its only a fool that has time to waste like this on social media. When their mates are making money on social media these ones are busy insulting each other for no reason. Haaa! God, how I wish I can slap all of them face one by one.
and what d Bleep are u doing here,fool?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by JoeCutie(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
so?... does their not having time make them more successful? undecided
Is that why you're making Buhari's face?
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by tsdarkside(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Ellylace:
Rational thought: I can just imagine the racist "white ppl." chilling out with a glass of wine and watching Africans reaffirm why they are viewed as primitive.. (God punish them racists tho') undecided

Fun thought: Ayaff laff tire..these tweets are freakin' hilarious!! grin

hmmm...this is the main problem with a lot of black-people...you care too much,what white-people think over you...

are the white people your god??..

shouldnt you care more,what god thinks over you??
...abegi..... angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by theDEVILisHERE: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Miami11:
It's like roaches and leeches fighting,

Two world poorest countries behaving like rogues( and I mean poor subsaharan countries)

How does this look to civilized nations

Learn to put things in pespective

This was just for fun
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by bettes(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2015
lonelydora:
This Chidi Guy was the one who started Nigeria and Ghana jollof rice, now it's Kenya and Nigeria.

BUT it's like they are winning Nigeria fern the
tweets I saw.
nigerians are beating them hands down,there's like 100 nigerians to 3 kenyans on twitter,maybe the Op is Kenyan,that's why his posts seem to put the Kenyans at advantage,pls go on twitter and see for yourself.
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by scholes0(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Looks like the Kenyans have fled.....
loosers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by rsleeky(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2015
dayosaurus:
Kenyans are good at Marathon because only 5% of their citizens own cars...others trek or run to where ever they are going
lol....very funny
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by justjify(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Easy folks, you have really bashed these guys. I hope they don't start attacking Nigerians on the streets of Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by rafeelly(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2015
jayriginal:

Fathom, not phantom.
thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Rilwayne001: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Kenya flag like BABALAWO complementary card grin grin LWTMB

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by rafeelly(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2015
989900:

BTW, most of them banters on twitter are children of myopia, illiteracy, stereotype, and lack of exposure/abject st00pidity.

E.g. thinking Davido is richer than Kenya's president who is worth over $100m! Even, 'Baba olowo' himself no reach.

Or, thinking all Kenyans are 'dark-dark', or thinking Kenyan girls are more beautiful (that is subjective).
hey relax that's why it is called tantrums. The fact that they throw such banters doesn't mean they are illiterates.
Eg: the tweet that said most kenyans are than thin that they can dogde rain drops.
We know nobody no matter how thin can dogde rain drops.
They are dissing themselves what do u expect them to say??

In other news are u from kenya?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The Kenyans are beginning to plead for mercy.

This is the best time to go for the 'kill'.

Ghanaians tried it last year and they cursed their Dutch courage for assuming they could cower Nigerians with their insolence.

if you didn't know, a tweef btn Kenya and Nigeria has happened before and the last time it did, Kenya won
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by lateefx(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:
When you eat Kenyan burger grin grin grin grin

i laffed so hard and so long at this, my colleagues at work thot i had gone beserk. buhahahahhahahhahahaahhaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2015
denisfidha:
if you didn't know, a tweef btn Kenya and Nigeria has happened before and the last time it did, Kenya won

False assertion!

I remember the hashtags, there were: #SomeoneTellKenya and #SomeoneTellNigeria. Nigerians took Kenyans to the cleaners last year. Even Zambians lexically demolished Kenyans months ago with the #SomeoneTellKenya hashtag.

Ghana tried and we came down heavily on them. Same with South Africans.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by ngmgeek(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Kenyans don't complain about light or electricity because they see in the dark, like cats shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by lebesgue(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2015
From twitter:

"The good news is that Kenyans can walk free in their forest because lions don't eat bones"

Chineke. Nigerians and our bad mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Call A Plumber Or Electrician,see This Hilarious Picture / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.