Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) (54520 Views)

Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by swopeal(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
its jst all fun and games, dnt take it too hard
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by silverdam(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
scarr:

u should never display stupidity in public, u can fool some people but u cant fool everybody.....even a 5 year old knows what to search for that result in google
Lol! Keep hating.... Ignorance is a disease
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by ggrin(f): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
grin u bad o cheesy grin I don die
aburo shocked.....how that side na?grin
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by shizzy7(f): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
modelboy:
okay, you want a medal bitchh??
GBAM!!!!
That was my exact reaction.....

You only excluded "and so what".

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Omeny: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
Even Kenya again?

Can they beat Nigeria to anything?

Don't they know we have army of Nigerians that all they know is tweet and tweet all day?
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by kinglekan: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
ggrin:
omoba lekanangry

Osinwin showapa grin
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by tsdarkside(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
omoharry:
Kenya's are wonderful people..the same with Nigerians...cant you guys ever come together to discuss issues on how how to help in solving problems face by we africans..of how peoples lives can be affected positively in Africa? i tire for una ooo!! bunches of loosers that is what i call any one that is engage in this Nigeria-Kenya insult.Its not necessary.Rubbish.

pahh..no time...i remember how they loved to mock us with "nigeria scatter,scatter".......abegi...we are just having fun here...nothing personal......
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by tsdarkside(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ellylace:
Chill dude..no be fight..you didn't get my point..Ofcourse we don't bloody well see the whites as gods..Aside terrorism and drought, our continent is doing much better than theirs..I meant we do not need to use this social media, evidently created by the whites to show any kind of rivalry with each other..A united Africa is a strong Africa..and that's the only message we should portray to those determined to see us as anything less..

very good.... cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by ggrin(f): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
kinglekan:

Osinwin showapa grin
mowapa o weyrey agba grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by otipoju(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
babeface3:
My personal experience with a Kenyan girl. She was so fake and wanted to give all sort of fake impressions about her self. She wanted to be more white that black. Coming to the guy, she was always opening his long teeth and had no opinion of his. He wanted to always agree to anything any white man says and laughs even if they slap him or mess on his face. Behaviourially, Nigerians are great. They dont like us outthere because you cant ride us. We always know our onions. Like seriously, we are not comparable to any other people in Africa. Though a lot of vices have been attributed, but we are far ahead wink

The day I told my Hispanic supervisor " this is your first time, so I will let it pass, but never ever, I repeat never ever in your life tell me to shut up. If you ever try it again you will wish that the ground will swallow you up".

Omo...she went into coma.

A Tanzanian friend I had in Columbus, once told me that she could tell that I was a Nigerian immediately she saw me. I asked her how? She said there is a confident and self assured manner that nigerians carry themselves that no other African country has.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by pansophist(m): 4:02am On Oct 31, 2015
NIGERIANS - undefeated champions in spitting-bars. I hail una grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by scarr: 5:21am On Oct 31, 2015
silverdam:
Lol! Keep hating.... Ignorance is a disease
lol, you know i know what u did to get that screenshot....dont make urself more stupid for dephending shit_ grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by JayJustus(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
tdayof:
true Kenyans can never beat us at that. The fact is Nigeria remains a potential competitor for all this Africa countries even to their citizens. If you bring in 10 Africa countries to start a beef within themselves , you will notice 9 would join together and attack Nigeria at last. And still those 9 would end up saying NIGERIANS ARE PROUD. Have heard that so many times ahaha so am like yes. We are the giant of Africa.

To everyone saying Nigerians are proud.
"Nigerians are Proud"
This statement has been tried and is absolutely true. Nigerians are proud. We are proud of our heritage, our country and much more. Regardless of the stereotypes and the many thoughts that people have about the country, we stand unfazed.

you my fried is a murrafacking legend

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Feranmicharles(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
ggrin:
aburo shocked.....how that side na?grin
e cool o grin
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by ggrin(f): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Feranmicharles:
e cool o grin
undecidedgringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Call A Plumber Or Electrician,see This Hilarious Picture / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.