Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

"I Like Him But.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Like Him But.... (1915 Views)

I Like Him But All He Talks About Is Sex. / Pls Tell Me I Don't Look Like Him... Nooo!!! / Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Like Him But.... by 211Observer(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: "I Like Him But.... by boboLIL(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2015
she is not convinced weda u can fend 4 her.. I.e . Take her out steady, buy mary kay, casera etc,

she wan use u do school father buh no de sure say ur pocket deep..

1 Like

Re: "I Like Him But.... by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2015
You need a lot of work on your expressions. Not good to learn you are in the university and write like this tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Like Him But.... by dammytosh: 6:48am On Oct 30, 2015
211Observer:
Hello guys, hmmmm. ok lemme make it straight. this thing actually happened to me just of recent. I av crush on a girl in my department then I summoned the courage to woo her regardless of being in then same level. initially she makes some fun body language just to show that she ain't in for such bullsh*t... as a coded guy I played it on lowkey and keep it neutral, I delibrately keep myself in friendzone. since everything is just game. I let her know how lovely nd caring that I am then I stopped being who I was to her all at a sudden. so when she noticed that I have changed she forcefully ask if she had done something wrong to me in anyways... further more, that she has a secret she
been hiding from me. this is what she says "I can't believe that i'm falling for u but i'm not convinced"
Guys, pls I love this girl wholeheartedly. its obvious that she likes me but I dunno what to do to make her mine.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Poster,

To get her, you need to work on your grammatical expression.

e.g "I likes him"
"I" is used as a plural subject and requires the plural verb "like"

She might be scared of your bullets.

Regards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Like Him But.... by wordbank(m): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2015
First use ur school fees pay for her then ull be convinced
Re: "I Like Him But.... by 211Observer(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2015
dammytosh:

Dear Poster,

Regards.
Yea I knw that my expression is very awkward and my English accompanied blunders. blv me, im poor in read again n edit. but thanks for letting me knw whr my bad lies.
So?
Re: "I Like Him But.... by utenwuson: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2015
very simple na @op! jst spent ur whole sch fee on her, she ll not only b convinced but will succumb
Re: "I Like Him But.... by playtheblues(f): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2015
"I Likes Him But I'm Not Convinced"

This is why she is not convinced.
Re: "I Like Him But.... by 211Observer(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2015
MzVixy:
You need a lot of work on your expressions. Not good to learn you are in the university and write like this tongue
Do u knw wat? u wouldn't say anything but that grammatic RPG launched is attention getter. *winks*
Re: "I Like Him But.... by 211Observer(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2015
MzVixy:
Seriously, dnt just jump like kuwikiland antilope. did I in any line in my writeup mention if ama university student or any tertiary institutions? U knw wat? ur type is not needed in the society. wen u realise others mistakes u re in the position to correct em but mba una no go do, but to carry ur Ewu mouth to criticize nd condem...

next critic pls

1 Like

Re: "I Like Him But.... by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2015
she just want to flirt with you. since she told you she is not convinced when you finally start dating her and have fallen head over heels she will dump you for another guy she is convinced she likes and then remind you she never really liked you n thats why she wasn't convinced.
Re: "I Like Him But.... by 211Observer(m): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2015
211Observer:
Do u knw wat? u wouldn't say anything but that grammatic RPG launched is attention getter. *winks*
seriously, ppl make alot of mistakes wen writing either in expression or in spellings depending on the mood that the person used to write. Laziness in re-read n editing re often the major prob of some writers. thanks for ur observation anyway.
Re: "I Like Him But.... by Ray360: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2015
OP, She is not convinced because she doesn't know you too well yet. You should let her know that she would only be convinced of your qualities and attributes when she gives you a chance, A trial for you to unveil yourself to her when you twain are locked in the web of romance.
No partner gets wholeheartedly convinced of the other at the embryonic stage of a relationship, there will always be lurking doubts born of insecurity and sometimes, fear.
fear of heartbreak, cheating, incompatibility and other impediments of a harmonious relationship.
Tell her she will only be convinced when she gives you a chance to Try. And you, don't mess up!
Re: "I Like Him But.... by Juxtified(m): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2015
211Observer:
Seriously, dnt just jump like kuwikiland antilope. did I in any line in my writeup mention if ama university student or any tertiary institutions? U knw wat? ur type is not needed in the society. wen u realise others mistakes u re in the position to correct em but mba una no go do, but to carry ur Ewu mouth to criticize nd condem...

next critic pls
Next critic here:
You mentioned "department" & then "same level". What else is any right thinking human to think, except that you're an undergraduate? The fact that you forgot that obviously means you are much less than that, either a secondary school student or, worse still, a school drop out.
So my candid advice to you: concentrate on your studies or go get a job. Your use of English is embarrassing first of all, and second, not everything that happens to you should be pasted on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "I Like Him But.... by harrysterol(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2015
dammytosh:

Dear Poster,

e.g "I likes him"
"I" is plural and requires a plural verb "like"

Regards.
broooooo grin grin
Easy on the nigga , he wasn't opportune to attend the same nursery school as urs
Re: "I Like Him But.... by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 30, 2015
211Observer:
I'd be damned! smiley
Re: "I Like Him But.... by Ray360: 7:38am On Oct 30, 2015
Why so much ado about the OP's luculence? does it change the subject of the thread? na wa o
Re: "I Like Him But.... by 211Observer(m): 7:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Juxtified:

Next critic here:
You mention "department" & then "same level". What else is any right thinking human to think, except that you're an undergraduate? The fact that you forgot that obviously means you are much less than that, either a secondary school student or, worse still, a school drop out.
So my candid advice to you: concentrate on your studies or go get a job. Your use of English is embarassing first of all, and second, not everything that happens to you should be pasted on Nairaland.
I admit that my english is very bad. but what could av been more worst when someone that knows/realised the flaws of of others cannot simply correct them so that they wouldnt make the same mistakes twice. dear sis, if my english is bad then ur person is worse

1 Like

Re: "I Like Him But.... by Ray360: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Juxtified:

Next critic here:
you mention "department" & then "same level". What else is any right thinking human to think, except that you're an undergraduate? The fact that you forgot that obviously means you are much less than that, either a secondary school student or, worse still, a school drop out.
So my candid advice to you: concentrate on your studies or go get a job. Your use of English is embarassing first of all, and second, not everything that happens to you should be pasted on Nairaland.
Mr perfect, Your post isn't error-free too. stop ridiculing the OP on grounds of poor diction. He made a point which any rational human in compos mentis can decipher.

I don't lampoon people because of their poor Use of English, Inasmuch I can understand what is written, then I'm fine.

1 Like

Re: "I Like Him But.... by Michellla(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2015
MzVixy:
i tell you.the headline alone got me confused
Re: "I Like Him But.... by Juxtified(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Ray360:

Mr perfect, Your post isn't error-free too. stop ridiculing the OP on grounds of poor diction. He made a point which any rational human in compos mentis can decipher.

I don't lampoon people because of their poor Use of English, Inasmuch as I can understand what is written, then I'm fine.

Mr.Super Perfect, please learn to put capital letters where they belong (the word "stop"wink and remove them where they don't belong (only 'English' in the term "use of English" needs capitalization; "in as much as" shouldn't be a single word, neither should the first letter be capitalized).
I lambasted him because he refused to be corrected, no to mention the fact it was obvious he was lying.
Re: "I Like Him But.... by Juxtified(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
211Observer:
I admit that my english is very bad. but what could av been more worst when someone that knows/realised the flaws of of others cannot simply correct them so that they wouldnt make the same mistakes twice. dear sis, if my english is bad then ur person is worse
My main issues with you were that the person you attacked made a valid observation by thinking you were an undergraduate, and that even after pointing out your errors, they are still there till this very moment. Goes a long way to prove you're not used to taking corrections.
Re: "I Like Him But.... by Ray360: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2015
Juxtified:

Mr.Super Perfect, please learn to put capital letters where they belong (the word "stop"wink and remove them where they don't belong (only 'English' in the term "use of English" needs capitalization; "in as much as" shouldn't be a single word, neither should the first letter be capitalized).
I lambasted him because he refused to be corrected, no to mention the fact it was obvious he was lying.
Elephantine poppycock! i am not proverbial when it comes to grammatical warfare like some dudes on this forum. But I can school you and rescue you from the shackles of ignorance which has dilapidated your brain and deposited you in the mire of tomfoolery.
Now, google the word "inasmuch" and tell me your findings. "inasmuch" is a word.
Also, let the OP be, your grammatical flaws disqualified you as the right person to correct him.
Re: "I Like Him But.... by Ray360: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2015
Juxtified:

let me help you.

inasmuch /ɪnəzˈmʌtʃ/
adverb
to the extent that; in so far as.
Re: "I Like Him But.... by Ray360: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Juxtified:

My main issues with you were that the person you attacked made a valid observation by thinking you were an undergraduate, and that even after pointing out your errors, they are still there till this very moment. Goes a long way to prove you're not used to taking corrections.
lol..
Re: "I Like Him But.... by Juxtified(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Ray360:

Elephantine poppycock! i am not proverbial when it comes to grammatical warfare like some dudes on this forum. But I can school you and rescue you from the shackles of ignorance which has dilapidated your brain and deposited you in the mire of tomfoolery.
Now, google the word "inasmuch" and tell me your findings. "inasmuch" is a word.
Also, let the OP be, your grammatical flaws disqualified you as the right person to correct him.
I was going to respond accordingly, then I asked myself what shall it profit me to keep trading words with an uneducated Obahiagbon-wannabe?
Today is monday and my clients are already queuing up so peace out!
Re: "I Like Him But.... by Ray360: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2015
Juxtified:

I was going to respond accordingly, then I asked myself what shall it profit me to keep trading words with an uneducated Obahiagbon-wannabe?
Today is monday and my clients are already queuing up so peace out!
grin, yes! today is monday. hahahahahah! Next time, never try to bite more than our frail teeth can chew. Perfection is not an attribute of man. have a nice day!
Re: "I Like Him But.... by hebenezher(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2015
MzVixy:
haters gonn' hate
Re: "I Like Him But.... by hebenezher(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2015
dammytosh:

Dear Poster,

e.g "I likes him"
"I" is plural and requires a plural verb "like"

Regards.
see your life, an illiterate correcting an illiterate... ''I'' plural
Re: "I Like Him But.... by queencyboutik: 9:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Campus love always end at school gate cheesy

https://instagram.com/queency_couture
Re: "I Like Him But.... by dammytosh: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2015
hebenezher:
see your life, an illiterate correcting an illiterate... ''I'' plural

It is a singular pronoun used as a Plural Subject which takes a Plural verb.

that is why you can not say "I is" and same thing makes "I like" and not "I likes"

and Mr. Ebenezer. "an illiterate can not read or write"
Re: "I Like Him But.... by koboko69: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2015
MzVixy:

Maybe its all.this state poly or college of education... perhaps technical sch. They are many there

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOTO IS A Kind Of Food (la La La La) / If You Can Read This, It Means You Have A Strong Mind / Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do When You See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.