Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Green Romace - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Green Romace (509 Views)

My Romace With Aminat The Muslim Girl That Change My Life / Romace / So Much Romace With Boy And Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Romace by greenprayer(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2015
There’s this girl in my department, same level. We’re very good friends who flirt a lot and equally share the same dreams. in fact, most of the activities we’ve carried out in school were all her ideas. She’s just all over me and attached herself so much in my future. She sometimes jokingly says she wants to marry me. People recommended that we’ll going to make a good couple. So, I then thought of all of these and how compactable we are, I then took the bold step to ask her out. She only responded that she has a boyfriend and we should drop the dating discussion for now since we’re still best of friends and we have enough time to talk about it. I dropped it. After sometimes, she started complaining that she doesn’t like my being strange. I told her I loved her so much, she replied via chat “I understand but I love my boyfriend, he’s the best part of me”. Please help me with what to do. I love her and I want to marry her. She knows but the only challenge now is her boyfriend. What should I do?
Re: Green Romace by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2015
Wake up

1 Like

Re: Green Romace by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2015
N move on huh?

That statement seals it all ok?

However, U hv the option af visiting the nearest babalawo for a very strong love potion to use on her wink
Re: Green Romace by glimpse33(m): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2015
Laff My Ass Out grin

The niggur above me is a clown!
Re: Green Romace by BreezyCB(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Keep prayinq for her to brk d guy heart
Re: Green Romace by Ray360: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2015
greenprayer:
There’s this girl in my department, same
level. We’re very good friends who flirt
a lot and equally share the same dreams.
in fact, most of the activities we’ve
carried out in school were all her ideas.
She’s just all over me and attached
herself so much in my future. She
sometimes jokingly says she wants to
marry me. People recommended that
we’ll going to make a good couple. So, I
then thought of all of these and how
compactable we are, I then took the bold
step to ask her out. She only responded
that she has a boyfriend and we should
drop the dating discussion for now since
we’re still best of friends and we have
enough time to talk about it. I dropped
it. After sometimes, she started
complaining that she doesn’t like my
being strange. I told her I loved her so
much, she replied via chat “I understand
but I love my boyfriend, he’s the best
part of me”. Please help me with what to
do. I love her and I want to marry her.
She knows but the only challenge now is
her boyfriend. What should I do?
To be frank and candid without any modicum of acrimony , you are selfish, wicked and highly unreasonable! If you were her boyfriend, Will you be Happy if she leaves you for another guy? knowing fully well her depth of love for you? I also think you are pushing it too far, You two are just friends on platonic grounds. She has someone already whom she loves passionately, It is total selfishness if you want her to jettisoned her current Boyfriend and be yours.
Re: Green Romace by ideyhere(f): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2015
Since the boyfriend is the problem just kill him cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Green Romace by IamLEGEND1: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2015
I don see like 70 of this thread now
so all of f una get the same problem.
#SMH

(1) (Reply)

Recommended: 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / Lovers Garden: Name One Particular Thing In Women That Attracts Men The Most / Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.