Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

"Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality (46993 Views)

Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / Zimbabwe's Ruling Party To Sack Robert Mugabe On Sunday / U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Gabaleve:

that's not enough proof,there are contrasting meanings to that verse,but u can help us with more proof if u dont mind
that guy na misinterpreter.

He go CARRY A put for C come CARRY B to go meet letter Z
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by kingsfield(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:
This is so dumb, but watch Nigerians celebrate this ediocy.

1. Did Satan approach Eve for sexual satisfaction?

2. Does he mean that any man that approaches another for manipulative purposes is homosexual?

3. Was Adam homosexual?

4. The Bible was written by King James and his cronies.

5. Christianity is not an African religion.

This man should invest his energy on developing African economically.

@the miscreants quoting me, do you know your fore father's gods? Your native religion? Did Jesus ever step into Nigeria? Did your forefathers record any disciples in Africa? So finally the crusaders came with their guns and bible to tell you about this "God" while they took the rich resources in your land.
His (Presdo's) point hv bn well driven.
If u lyk type vocab join.
#recivunderstandin
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by evatee(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:
This Man has a sharp Theological Mind...Its kinda Hilarious.

Why are Africans so despiseful of Gays?
...I have Gay Friends and they are really Nice friendly people...Why would I be bothered where you choose to put your Divk or what enters your pvssy?
your moniker even sounds gayish. ...am not surprised wth ur cmt. .
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by damyzino(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
MrPresident1:
High Chief Robert Mugabe of Africa!!!
The last of them all!!!
yes o...... only if nelson mandela was still alive
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by damyzino(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

2. Does he mean that any man that approaches another for manipulative purposes is homosexual?

3. Was Adam homosexual?

@the miscreants quoting me, do you know your fore father's gods? Your native religion? Did Jesus ever step into Nigeria? Did your forefathers record any disciples in Africa? So finally the crusaders came with their guns and bible to tell you about this "God" while they took the rich resources in your land.
so it is the bastards (british) who colonized and raped ur ancestors that are better in everything abi
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Fourwinds: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
PureEvil:
In 10 years homosexuality will be lagal the world over.
In 40 years Religion will be Illegal the world over.

Nobody can stop that train that moved in america.
It will spread the world over.

In 50 years from now, life will change as you all know it.

Whether you like it or not.

Sad news is: most of you will be alive to see it. cheesy

It is coming and soon it will get to your various destinations cheesy

All you can do is wail cheesy grin

PureEvil must prevail on earth tongue
if what u predict is coming to pass then i should expect world war 3... America cannt shove nonsense into d rest of d world's throat ok.

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by bidexmimi(f): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
DedeNkem:

You're very ignorant. Believe in Science, not in useless ancient book!

Are u normal? did u c me refer 2 any book, am talking in terms of physical attraction here. Y suld u go 2 ur fellow man when dere r numbers of sexy,pretty and attractive women out dere. You are d ignorant one because i neva talked abt any religion.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by allooy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:

...I have Gay Friends and they are really Nice friendly people...Why would I be bothered where you choose to put your Divk or what enters your pvssy?

YOUR CRAZY
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
femi4:
And there was war in heaven.* Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him
why is it that you use a she to describe a country?
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by femi4: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
why is it that you use a she to describe a country?
That was how we were taught in school.
There are many proofs that show that Lucifer is not a "she"
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by bidexmimi(f): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
I can spot the gays here already, religion apart ow on earth will u go 4 same sex marriage......even if it's 4 sexual satisfaction
Arghhhhh wahala wa oooo
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by wman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mugabe should shut up and sit his ass down.

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Bsc(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

3. Was Adam homosexual?

Homos!!!!!!!
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Crixina(f): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
kulobyno:
[size=15pt] I love his comments and speeches on contemporary issues but I hate his governance; his citizens are hopelessly poor [/size]
my question is which will you choose

A not gay leader that leads his people to economic doom or

A gay leader that is concerned about people empowerment and economic stability?

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Bsc(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
searching4lovee:
What is GAY
Gay is when ur son is getting f...c.ked in the a.ss by ur best friend...and u trying to stop him..then ur son tells u..Dad I love him.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by October1960: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Who cares about someone's sexuality.

He destroyed his country and expects people to like him because of bigotry towards people's sexuality.

Look I don't care for the gay lifestyle but it is none of my business what consenting adults do.

On the other hand this madman and other African despots like him destroy their country and divide people based on sexuality, religion and tribalism. Most people making all this anti-gay noise would rather live in a developed society with lots of gay people.

African dictator nonsense!

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Cre8(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rightly said
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by dedugbaa(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
damton:
Shey Satan dey bleep ni. true talk though

Ask mammy water hw she and satan dey do am.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
femi4:
That was how we were taught in school.
There are many proofs that show that Lucifer is not a "she"
let say spirit. Cos he is not a man
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by petermichaels(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
our strong african president,help me tell dem oh!more especially anti-christ obama. D kenyan shit man. Afta getting a wife he is tryn 2stop odas.(who knos mayb his wife and daughters are transgenders)
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by kobonaire(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Haywhymido:
n who stopped u frm licking ur whitefolks a*ses. Though, dat wont stop right thinking black men frm telling ur masters d bitter truth
How is devaluing the Zimbabwe currency to a value that is even lower than a single sheet of toilet paper the same thing as licking a "white man's äss"?? Jeez, the level of stüpidity displayed on NL is very concerning .... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by femi4: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
let say spirit. Cos he is not a man
We have male and female angels too

Zechariah 5:9-11 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven. So I said to the angel who talked with me
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Haywhymido(m): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
kobonaire:

How is devaluing the Zimbabwe currency to a value that is even lower than a single sheet of toilet paper the same thing as licking a "white man's äss"?? Jeez, the level of stüpidity displayed on NL is very concerning .... grin
keep on reading aloud ur book of lamentation. How zimbabwe currency value take concern u, r u a citizen of that country? Keep on taking panadol 4 anoda man's headache. Cos i cant remember when dey came to ur door crying 4 ur attention on how to inflate d value of their currency. Your country dat keeps begging 4 help frm dem(ur masters), how ok is their currency value. What is the average standard of living?
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by spartan50(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

3. Was Adam homosexual?

you are the biggest fool on earth.. Jesus is omniscient and omnipotent he doesn't need to come to Africa or america. Lemme ask you are you serving your father's gods now? Nonsense person
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
LMFAO...I doubt you know it's pronounced as VAN-KEY undecided
evatee:

your moniker even sounds gayish. ...am not surprised wth ur cmt. .

1 Like

Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Optionalx: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oga Mugabe you have over stead you welcome so fvvck off and don't give us ya moral bullsh!t.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by Optionalx: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oga Mugabe you have over stayed your welcome so fvvck off and don't give us ya moral bullsh!t when your people are dieing of hunger because of you.
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by sabi99(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
PureEvil:
In 10 years homosexuality will be lagal the world over.
In 40 years Religion will be Illegal the world over.

Nobody can stop that train that moved in america.
It will spread the world over.

In 50 years from now, life will change as you all know it.

Whether you like it or not.

Sad news is: most of you will be alive to see it. cheesy

It is coming and soon it will get to your various destinations cheesy

All you can do is wail cheesy grin

PureEvil must prevail on earth tongue
evil is evil. Remove d pure from it
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by rudepen(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:

I'm ashamed of you...wait till they whip ur asshole too
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by sabi99(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sijo01:
This man hates the word 'gay' cheesy
me too
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by rudepen(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Optionalx:
Oga Mugabe you have over stead you welcome so fvvck off and don't give us ya moral bullsh!t.
gay alert!
Re: "Even Satan Wasn't Gay,........." Mugabe On Homosexuality by sabi99(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
raayah:

And you call yourself born-again? We are all going to hell honey.
its hightime u stopped saying we....u shud be saying I instead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? / MobileCoin Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In San Francisco / Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.