Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu (21441 Views)

Sheriff Dissociates Self From Congratulatory Message To Makarfi / Buhari Dissociates Self From Social Media Bill. / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

The Fulanis and igbos can't do chichi in Rivers
what is this one saying?
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by bayinq25(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Atlantian:
PDP will always win Rivers State. EVEN IN THE DREAM
very myopic view you have there we the masses contribute immensely to rigging of elections because your statement shows you're happy with the situation at hand where any party comfortably rigs and think they have a state in the kitty

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by Olukat(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
IlekeHD:

The Fulanis and igbos can't do chichi in Rivers.

Rivers belong to whomever River state wants.

Wike has ran out on his luck.

Please check your lines
Igbos, slave to Fulani? shocked
i doubt big time
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by techmatas: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
interesting
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by 8kingz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
wike don accept for God,He don sabi say no b business as usual bt His trumpets will nt stop shouting......CHANGE
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by karashita: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sensible move.
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by IlekeHD: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Olukat:

Please check your lines
Igbos, slave to Fulani? shocked
i doubt big time

To Fulanis, Yorubas and especially to Ijaws

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by Ddaji(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
wike is local politician by the time judiciary is through within him his eyes will be clear.He told the whole world that judges collected N23 billion to upturned his election.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by bayinq25(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Olukat:
Good move the people's Governor.
We are waiting for the re-run, let see how Fulani and their slaves tongue will defeat Rivers people

1st time up here looking down on hate comments tongue tongue tongue
stupid statement from stupid myopic thinkers,so you think fulanis aren't humans,this isn't an issue of ethnicity but an issue of good governance..as long as this country remains together we want good governance irrespective of ethnic groups...you won't go far with this view about governments

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by kinibigdeal(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Can't wait to celebrate is victory. Anyone against you is nothing different from a bear discovered in Mars recently
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by Olukat(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
bayinq25:
stupid statement from stupid myopic thinkers,so you think fulanis aren't humans,this isn't an issue of ethnicity but an issue of good governance..as long as this country remains together we want good governance irrespective of ethnic groups...you won't go far with this view about governments

Are you waiting for me to hit back, nah i won't kid.
Stay outta trouble. Enjoy your weekend
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by Giftedcurse(m): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by Alezy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Atlantian:
PDP will always win Rivers State. EVEN IN THE DREAM
This is the kind of mentality I don't like, thinking that a particular party must win in a particular state in this 21th century. As if you are the only one voting.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by samstels: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wike has never practiced as a lawyer ....Very arrogant .I am very sure he said this .

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
NaijNewsToday:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-mt6iAKie1qE/VjOKW1GMs0I/AAAAAAAHJUo/eI10SLg2ECM/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Two days after one of his media assistant, Opunabo Nko-Tariah discharged an announcement portraying the invalidation of his April eleventh decision as a judicial gangup against him, Rivers state senator, Nyesom Wike has separated himself from Nko-Tariah's remarks.

Talking at a meeting with Rivers state Stakeholders containing serving congresspersons, House of Reps individuals, Traditional rulers and others at the administration house in Port Harcourt yesterday, Wike said he has trust in the legal and that he never sent any of his associates to affront the legal
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fC_j1hiG5ws/VjOKXOOmThI/AAAAAAAHJUs/MlbAzy_0o6c/s400/2.jpg[/img]

"Be assured by the Grace of God our lawyers are working hard to file the appeal within stipulated time. I have told people that it is not in our character to cast aspersions on judges. I have also told people not to speak on my behalf to castigate judges. The tribunal is not the final appellate court on this matter. There is no need of castigating the judiciary. We are not one of those when judgment favours you, you says you have confidence in the judiciary. When it does not favour you, you lose confidence in the judiciary. I want to say in the past two days, you must have read where they quoted me as saying judicial terrorism or judicial gang-up, I never said so. And I never authorised anybody to say so on this matter"he said.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0rUiNywQUbs/VjOKX4oqFXI/AAAAAAAHJUw/MzQxDb8TZ40/s400/3.jpg[/img]
The governor added that his team of lawyers are working round the clock to complete the process of filing an appeal against the judgment. Speaking at the solidarity visit, Senator George Sekibo said that Wike was duly elected and his election will be updated in course of the appeal.

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/30/wike-dissociates-self-from-comments-made-by-media-aide-alleging-a-judicial-gangup-against-him/

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
I wonder why u ppl are disturbing ur selves ...'' Udom is for Akwa Ibom Wike is for Rivers '' Akwa Ibom/rivers are PDP, PDP is Akwa ibom/rivers no two ways about it period !.... apc can't come to Akwa ibom & cause the type of political impasse & confusion they are causing in Imo state making things difficult for our s/east brothers , may thunder from the sun pass through mercury planet destroy anything apc in my peaceful state of Akwa ibom....'' idiiiioooots !!!
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by amanikondo: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
The big mouth don dey form GENTLE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by hotdi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Eyaaaaa
Fear don grip am grin
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by gryhusky(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wike I know in rivers state
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by PecE2Make: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
This reporter no get respect at all. why addressing Rivers state Governor nyesom Wike as Rivers state senator nyesome wike? guess the tribe the journalist comes from Yoruba or Hausa
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by AkwaIbomrep1: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
Alezy:
This is the kind of mentality I don't like, thinking that a particular party must win in a particular state in this 21th century. As if you are the only one voting.
no room for apc in my peaceful state of Akwa ibom as well as rivers state , apc can only go to Imo state and deliver their cheap & inferior projects not here in Akwa ibom.... Inferior projects everywhere in Imo state where roads are washed just one week after construction by okorausa company ''roche'' it's a pity the last time I visited Owerri I could see our s/east brothers shading tears , abandoned projects everywhere , may God help them ....Amen ....''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by iamLeo(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Maketh hay while d sun still shinest.
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by doctokwus: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Just 24hours after Amaechi's confirmation, Nigga is singing another tune.meanwhile before Amaechi's screening Dude was on high hope

Wike eventhough looks and acts like a thug,,is not really a fool. Wike knows that he is not just fighting to remain relevant but is literarily fighting to stay out of prison for serious charges.
Unlike what some kids here on nland think,PMB is not interested in capturing Rivers state for APC,he actually doesn't give a hoot if Dakuku wins or loses,but it's imperative that Wike does not win because there are damning and heart wrenching evidence b4 the govt of the horrors he has been involved in,barefaced corruption in d education ministry and even same fraud perpetuated in his few months stay at d helm in Rivers,added to his partial success in bribing some judges.
These are unforgivable,grievous crimes and no govt worth its salt wud allow such individual escape justice.
Wike and those close to him either know this or have had snippets of it,thus he knows his appeals wud come to nought.
Wike knows the only hope to his escaping serious criminal charges that might see him spending very long years in jail is to win the rerun.
What some people do not also realise and contrary to perception in some quarters is that the govt does not influence judges but influences the calibre of witnesses and weight of evidence against anyone it wants to convict and blocks any available avenue for judges involved to be bribed by such defendants,such that when prosecution starts it becomes difficult to escape conviction.
Wike is in far more serious soup that goes beyond just retaining his seat and I get a sense he is coming to realise this and wud start toning down on a lot of d earlier bravado he was synonymous with.Even some of his supporters still showing him solidarity probably don't realise d state of turmoil he is in now.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by Achorise: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
maka why.Good moves.
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by ngmgeek(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Somebody predicted Wike's trouble in August. Wike is gone and anybody who think Wike is not politically finished is in denial. Amaechi is one of the finest political strategists we have today. Even republican senators are scared of Rotimi Amaechi.

All Republican people in Nairaland, I have one question for you: How Market?

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Abagworo:
Coward. You should own up to your misdeeds. Whatever your mouthpiece portrays your position on issues.
The way Rochas autorised d bill board of him shaking Obama but later denied it wasn't from him abi?
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by nickxtra(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Will he also deny PDP vituperations against the judiciary?

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oh i didnt know he has a replical of FFK in his cabinet...
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by Orikinla(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
NaijNewsToday:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-mt6iAKie1qE/VjOKW1GMs0I/AAAAAAAHJUo/eI10SLg2ECM/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Two days after one of his media assistant, Opunabo Nko-Tariah discharged an announcement portraying the invalidation of his April eleventh decision as a judicial gangup against him, Rivers state senator, Nyesom Wike has separated himself from Nko-Tariah's remarks.

Talking at a meeting with Rivers state Stakeholders containing serving congresspersons, House of Reps individuals, Traditional rulers and others at the administration house in Port Harcourt yesterday, Wike said he has trust in the legal and that he never sent any of his associates to affront the legal
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fC_j1hiG5ws/VjOKXOOmThI/AAAAAAAHJUs/MlbAzy_0o6c/s400/2.jpg[/img]

"Be assured by the Grace of God our lawyers are working hard to file the appeal within stipulated time. I have told people that it is not in our character to cast aspersions on judges. I have also told people not to speak on my behalf to castigate judges. The tribunal is not the final appellate court on this matter. There is no need of castigating the judiciary. We are not one of those when judgment favours you, you says you have confidence in the judiciary. When it does not favour you, you lose confidence in the judiciary. I want to say in the past two days, you must have read where they quoted me as saying judicial terrorism or judicial gang-up, I never said so. And I never authorised anybody to say so on this matter"he said.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0rUiNywQUbs/VjOKX4oqFXI/AAAAAAAHJUw/MzQxDb8TZ40/s400/3.jpg[/img]
The governor added that his team of lawyers are working round the clock to complete the process of filing an appeal against the judgment. Speaking at the solidarity visit, Senator George Sekibo said that Wike was duly elected and his election will be updated in course of the appeal.

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/30/wike-dissociates-self-from-comments-made-by-media-aide-alleging-a-judicial-gangup-against-him/

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
. Is Wike's English different from English grammar?

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by manuroq(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Did he scold his aide after the statement and how would he take back his world?
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by ProfJournalism(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
ikbnice:
Wike now forming humble man. Chai! The God of Buhari really can change anybody. Now, he's talking like a wise politician not the thug politician he was known for.
Too late to cry when the head is off.
::::::::öö:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your level of thinking is STILL Very LOW!!!! For uttering that Uncircumsized, rude and brutal Comment of yours!!.... Better be objective in ur Comment...!!! RUBBISH!!!...
Must you comment if u dont have sometin meaningful to say"!...Mtchwwwww
Re: Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu by AfroKnight: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol. No Mama Peace to support him. Humble Wike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service / FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order / Tinubu’s Title As APC Leader Now A Nickname – Okorie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.