Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless (4592 Views)

Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React / Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by AmeboBook: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Victoria Kolawole has set her Instagram page on fire with her thirst trap swimwear photo. The Yoruba movie actress goes red-haired while posing in swimming pool. She captioned:

"Don’t do them like they do you just disappear & do better".

Not long after the film star shared the photo, Nigerian singer, Fecent Ricco saw the picture and his head was turned. He moved swiftly to the comment section writing, "Carry me along when you disappear momma ��❤️".

Other reactions below.

babatojasicomedy: "Wanna be part of this lovey br*****t �".

kayanmata_of_all_kinds: "Pple dont notice u, u dress sotey comot no man toast u
Pls rush HERE Just a Dm AWAY".

matthewolayinkaopeyemi: "Never knew you were this hot".

ogunjidecomfort: "You're a goddess �".

rosco_dino: "Let me be your sugar boy , I will give well well".

omoolope_jr: "@officialvictoriakolawole let me be your small bf so that you can spoil me with money ��❤".

NOT SURE IF IT'S PERMITTED TO POST IT HERE. JUST INCASE, USE THE LINK.

https://www.amebobook.com/red-haired-victoria-kolawole-pool-photo-will-leave-you-breatheless-dont-do-them-like-they-do-you/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by meobizy(f): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
That’s not a guy, yes? I guess my preek is free to stand now.

1 Like

Re: Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by starbuck(f): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
I am still breathing

1 Like

Re: Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by timibare(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
This one wen b like man so....is okay
Re: Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by olisaEze(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Why is her face like ntorr, abi it’s Halloween already??
Re: Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by yuswrld20(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2020
where is the red hair
pls help a fellow nairalander.my family is in dire need of 50k to complete our rent.pls help.it remains few days to our ejection.pls have mercy on us
gtbank
wasiu oduwole
Re: Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by Openbusiness: 3:02am On Jun 25, 2020
5n girl but mehn, the amount of filter in this picture can paint an uncompleted building grin Anyway,

Currently running promo on the following items:

1) Intelligent automatic dispenser for soap and sanitizer
2) Intelligent solar LED lights

Check my profile for details. Products come with a 1 year warranty! Please buy from me, I have children to feed sad. Thanks for the patronage. I love you too kiss
Re: Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by phemmyfour: 6:06am On Jun 25, 2020
still searching for the red hair
Re: Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by princealexndre(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Look at her here

Re: Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by princealexndre(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Any there ain’t shii special about this
Re: Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2020
This girl resemble man abeg see jawline like Arnold Schwarzenegger

1 Like

Re: Red-haired Victoria Kolawole Pool Photo Will Leave You Breatheless by 2cul2care: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2020
I've seen the pic, and am still breathing

(1) (Reply)

There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments / Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. / Nollywood Actress Poses Completely Nud E For Sexy Pregnancy Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.