Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? (1668 Views)

Guys Only: Answer These Questions / Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Onozboy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
This quiz for women is going around on
Facebook and it's to determine if you are a freak
or not. Answer the questions below and tell us
your score
5 Point Questions :
1. Have You Ever Engaged In Anal Sex?
2. Have You Ever Participated In A party?
3. Have You Ever Eaten Man Butt?
4. Have You Ever Peed On Somebody?
5. Have You Ever Received MouthAction During Your
Period?

6. Have You Ever Sucked A Guy’s Toes?
7. Have You Ever Had Sex In A Club, Bar Or
Lounge?
8. Have You Ever Had Sex In Front Of Somebody
Else?
9. Have you ever been paid money for sex?
10. Have any of your sexual encounters ever
made it onto MediaTakeOut.com?

2 Point Questions
11. Have You Ever Made A Sex Tape?
12. Have You Ever Had Sex On Your Period?
13. Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody You
Met Off Social Media?
14. Have You Ever Had First Date Sex?
15. Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand?
16. Have You Ever Used Food Products In The
Bedroom?
17. Have You Ever Had Somebody Spit Inside
Your Mouth?
18. Have You Ever Had Casual Sex With A
Celebrity Or Professional Athlete?
19. Have You Ever Let Guy Cum On Your Face?
20. Have You Ever Had A Finger Inside Your
Booty During Sex
21. Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Over
10 Years Older Than You?
22. Have You Ever Let A Female Give You Oral?
23. Have You Ever Let A Female Use A intimacy gadget
On You?
24. Have You Ever Had Casual Sex During A
Vacation?
25. Have You Ever Had A Orgasm On The Phone
Or FaceTime?

Answers
100-90 - You Basically A IndecentStar …
88-78 - You Lust Goddess Status
76-66 - You Filthy McNASTY
64-54 - You A Regular Freak
52-42 - Step Your Freak Levels Up
40-0 - You are WAAAY to pure and serene.

source; www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/ladies-get-in-here-and-answer-these.html?m=1

Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Speechless....

Ova to u ladies....
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by jamex93(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
see jamb Q o
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Onozboy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
jamex93:
see jamb Q o
lol
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Onozboy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
cc;pinkiberry
StephanieEzeh
,rejoicebae
BlaqCoffee109
Durentt
osedvgirl
Aitee1
Mhizkel
PunkyVeer
Monalisa185

cc: Ishilove
lalasticlala
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by bronzegoddess(f): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Okay now. Over to the ladies
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by ideyhere(f): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Should I tell you my score?
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Aitee1: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Okay now. Over to the ladies

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by bronzegoddess(f): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aitee1:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hey lady...please tell us how many points u got.
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Aitee1: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Hey lady...please tell us how many points u got.

I don't understand how to score myself
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by bronzegoddess(f): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aitee1:

I don't understand how to score myself
the first set of question have 5 points, u score 5 for each of the questions u answer YES to. second set of questions have 2points. Sum up all ur points.
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Mhizkel(f): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
undecided I'm not a lady
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
undecided Do you honestly expect to hear the truth from their mouth There's a reason truth machines don'f exist in Nigeria
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by IamLEGEND1: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
alryt
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
cooli don't kiss and tell..whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas wink ...I don't do gross either..
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Onozboy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mhizkel:
undecided I'm not a lady
then what are you
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Monalisa185(f): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Onozboy:
cc;pinkiberry StephanieEzeh ,rejoicebae BlaqCoffee109 Durentt osedvgirl Aitee1 Mhizkel PunkyVeer Monalisa185
cc: Ishilove lalasticlala
op,the survey no gree make I take am oo
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cc MrsPhyno tongue
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2015
Onozboy:
cc;pinkiberry
StephanieEzeh
,rejoicebae
BlaqCoffee109
Durentt
osedvgirl
Aitee1
Mhizkel
PunkyVeer
Monalisa185

cc: Ishilove
lalasticlala
For the ninety-eighth time on nairaland, I AM NOT A LADY!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Monalisa185(f): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2015
Durentt:
For the ninety-eighth time on nairaland, I AM NOT A LADY!!

lol,na u dey do yourself.... do the needful and be a man... #peace

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol,na u dey do yourself.... do the needful and be a man... #peace
what needful shud i do again? When am trying to edit my profile but its saying server overwhemled
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by olamigbemi(f): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2015
My answer to all your question is NO. Calculate d point urself
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Monalisa185(f): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Durentt:
what needful shud i do again? When am trying to edit my profile but its saying server overwhemled

lol,you ain't serz,at all!
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
i cant rate mysef cos i have lost count cool
Re: Ladies, Get In Here And Answer These Questions. Are You A Freak? by ocee88: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
hmmmn....talk ooo
Aitee1:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

7 Standing Sex Positions For Explosive Orgasm / This Thing Between A Girl And Monkey. See What A Girl Is Doing With Monkey! Huh. / Abeg,Is Wizkid Gay??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.