Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Biafra And A Thousand Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra And A Thousand Questions (2310 Views)

Opinion: Concerning Biafra And The Igbo Agitation For Secession / Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation. / Book On Biafra And Isreal (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra And A Thousand Questions by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
The 2015 elections were about the most divisive in Nigeria’s history. Both before and during the electioneering period, ethnic, religious and personal invectives were used freely and without inhibitions by the two major sides in the contest backed by their allies who came in the forms of ethnic and religious groups like the ACF, Niger Delta groups, ohanaeze Ndigbo ,Christian Association of Nigeria and the JNI. Personalities in Nigeria with high moral standing who normally should give general advice and stay away from the fray also took sides and thus ensured that there were no elders who the people could look up to, to provide a middle ground. These made the elections seem like a zero-sum game and a civil war in which the losers would be obliterated politically. The rhetoric on the streets did not help matters as individuals saw each other as either black or white with no shades of gray depending on where they leaned on the political divide. The result of all these was a deeply fragmented nation with rumours of war everywhere. In fact it seemed like though Nigeria was like an athlete struggling to hit the breast tape of secession in the year 2015 projected for it by a body in the united states.
The elections finally came and were concluded in an anti-climax as instead of war-fare we had the first transfer of power to the opposition. The incumbent in the most noble of democratic traditions congratulated the winner even before the final was announced by the INEC but instead of the atmosphere calming down, it was further inflamed by the victory complex which some felt. It was not uncommon to see supposed intellectuals of the winning side state on air and in editorials that the Igbo who largely supported the PDP will be punished politically for their political convictions. Allegations of political naivety, greed and unpatriotism were leveled against them by the same group of intellectuals who for 12 years labeled the opposition candidate with appellations like jihadist, sharia crusader etc .One even said on channels televisions flagship show “sunrise daily “that the Igbo would be made to eat crumbs from the table because of their non-support of the APC. Add to this the statement of Oba Akiolu that he will banish the Igbo to the lagoon if they voted against his appointed candidate and you begin to appreciate the feeling of exclusion and despisement which the Igbo people felt. It was beginning to seem like pre 1966 again.
It was only a matter of time before the most cynical of them who have never believed in Nigeria would gather momentum and resume their agitation for a sovereign Biafran state. Even those Igbo people who consider themselves patriotic are now cautious in their stands towards Biafra. The disapproving remarks which they gave to the struggle in the recent past have now subsided and have been replaced with a neutral or “anything can happen” stance .There seems to be a realization that there is no Nigerian interest to fight for and that everybody even those who usually adorn the garb of freedom fighters and national activists are just fighting for their share of the national cake. The general consensus now seems to be of looking at Biafra as a plan B in case the Nigerian state fails or becomes extremely unconducive for the Igbo.
The right to self-determination is a right which is guaranteed by numerous international instruments notable among them the Article 1(2) of the United Nations charter. It is so fundamental a right that it is one of the criteria used to measure the level of liberty citizens of a state enjoy. Countries to which we aspire like the United Kingdom allowed Scotland theirs just last year and Catalonia in Spain is also to have its own very soon. That Africa today is free from the control of European imperial powers is as a result the operation of this right which gave African colonies the right to break away from the rest of the European empires. There thus can be no question as regards the fact that the Igbo have the right to seek to break away to create a new nation. It is our right as it is the right of any other ethnic nationality in Nigeria.
However, there are some questions which need to be discussed by all agitators for Biafra and indeed all Igbo persons. It is worrisome that these questions which should form the basis of any bid for nationhood are not being debated by both those who support and those who oppose the struggle. Without them, the struggle for Biafra cannot be taken seriously.
Firstly, is the struggle for Biafra a genuine bid without any sentiment attached or is it just an emotional outburst because of dislike for the person now occupying the office of the president or because of the careless outburst of some so-called intellectuals about the standings of the Igbo in the present administration? This question is necessary because in Africa there seems to be little difference between what is logical and what is emotional. If the renewed drive for Biafra is indeed one that is being driven by genuine need or want of Biafra, then we are on the right path but if it is driven by dislike for the present administration, it ought to stop forthwith in order for the struggle to retain its respect .Any disadvantage that we suffer now can be corrected by staying put and fighting for what is ours with our intelligentsia and economic power. Running away is rarely the best solution to problems. Instead let us stay put and use political and lawful means to correct what- ever injustice we might be suffering now.
We are not short on writings and speeches on how prosperous Biafra will be, how it will be a land of milk and honey rubbing shoulders with the western world in terms of technology, stability and unity but what we have not seen in abundance are essays on how this is going to be achieved, what will be the mainstay of the economy? The form of government we will adopt, how will the state be organized? is it going to be unitary, federal or confederal? Are we going to retain our autonomous community system which is based on kinship or are we going to emphasize a community based on residence as opposed to kinship?
For year, it has been said that Igbo land is too small to contain the Igbo people thus the need for migration. How true is this? Do we have a professional assessment of the true land mass of the south-eastern and south-southern region which are inhabited by the Igbo. It is necessary to know this before embarking on a quest which might put us at a disadvantage if not properly accessed.
Will resources such as jobs and slots in universities and other areas of education be given on the basis of merit or we will practice affirmative action popularly called federal character as obtains in Nigeria at the moment? Will areas like Ebonyi which are considered less developed than the rest of Igbo land be given advantages like the federal character or will they be subjected to intense competition with the rest of Igbo land?
What about citizenship? Who will be entitled to the citizenship of Biafra? Will other tribes apart from the Igbo be entitled to citizenship if they happen to be born on biafran soil or chose to naturalize?
A reasonable, respectable and successful movement must have solid thinking and ideas backing it. I might not be in full support of the Biafran project because of my belief concerning Nigeria’s future, my experience in life and my present circumstances but as an Igbo man, it is my duty to contribute to any project involving the future of my ethnic group. If Biafra is ever to gain the respec of any other ethnic groups, it must find answers to these and many more questions that are at the core of any nation.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by bolabolakemi(f): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
The long and short of the British fraud is that blacks are still slaves and they divided us into two-the house slaves and field slaves. The 1967 Biafra restoration was like a recaptured slave and how can a black monkey undo what the British did? They could not believe it. YOU PROBABLY HEAR GOWON AND OTHERS SAYING OJUKWU SHOULD HAVE SURRENDERED EARLY, IF BUHARI IS DOING WHAT HE IS DOING TODAY BECAUSE HE WAS DECLARED WINNER IN AN ELECTION, DO YOU NOW SEE WHY THEY STOLE PEOPLES HOUSES AND MONEY? The land Buhari owns in Port Harcourt that he said he does not know where it is, is probably one of the houses they stole but they will blame it on Ijaws or Ikwerres.

Before you criticise Biafra please take time and ask "Is Biafra different from Scotland and the UK? When they say loss of property and so on remind them there are Igbos in Ghana and Cameroon and in London and New York - they have not lost their property and we are not one country with them. The House slaves normally sabotage every effort of the field slaves to be free - you have to choose which one you are but don’t think we are free -the British uses the Hausa/Fulani to enslave everyone. - http://combatgeno
http://elombah.com/index.php/opinion/2067-biafra-or-black-emancipation-opening-the-eyes-of-black-people

5 Likes

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
bolabolakemi:
The long and short of the British fraud is that blacks are still slaves and they divided us into two-the house slaves and field slaves. The 1967 Biafra restoration was like a recaptured slave and how can a black monkey undo what the British did? They could not believe it. YOU PROBABLY HEAR GOWON AND OTHERS SAYING OJUKWU SHOULD HAVE SURRENDERED EARLY, IF BUHARI IS DOING WHAT HE IS DOING TODAY BECAUSE HE WAS DECLARED WINNER IN AN ELECTION, DO YOU NOW SEE WHY THEY STOLE PEOPLES HOUSES AND MONEY? The land Buhari owns in Port Harcourt that he said he does not know where it is, is probably one of the houses they stole but they will blame it on Ijaws or Ikwerres.
Before you criticise Biafra please take time and ask "Is Biafra different from Scotland and the UK? When they say loss of property and so on remind them there are Igbos in Ghana and Cameroon and in London and New York - they have not lost their property and we are not one country with them. The House slaves normally sabotage every effort of the field slaves to be free - you have to choose which one you are but don’t think we are free -the British uses the Hausa/Fulani to enslave everyone. - http://combatgeno
http://elombah.com/index.php/opinion/2067-biafra-or-black-emancipation-opening-the-eyes-of-black-people

True talk brother
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
@SeverusSnape @Biafranqueen @Beremx

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by biafranqueen: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
I must admit when I first came to Nairaland in 2013 it was to find like minded Igbo's that would build a Biafra mindset. Meaning, we would force our leaders to develop our states, improve our IGR and become your sister/brothers keeper. As the citizens we would bring our talents, gifts, and fiances back to Igboland instead of spreading them all over the world. I was also an advocate for Igbo's in the diaspora to use the money they spend on building big homes in the village that they visit once a year, to build something worthwhile in the community. I also was an advocate for Federalism.

But now I am feeling different, I am against 200% the "Biafra or War" because I think we can use #BrainsNotBlood to actualize.
I am also not comfortable with this Biafra Radio stuff, because I don't see anything that qualifies the "Director" or his followers to lead a country.
If they can not protect the members that are now in jail, how can they protect women and children that could be slaughtered by the Nigerian army.

I support any initiative to go through the UN to regain our freedom.
But first we must be clear on all fronts including what you said OP about immingration and other issues such as the Constitution, Zoning, Government etc;
I have not witness any plans nor have I seen anything regarding how Biafra will be governed.
What have they taken to the UN thus far?
Like you said many questions have to be answered...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by JustOzito(f): 12:20am On Oct 31, 2015
Give us freedom, Give us biafra.. Don't bother about how we gonna take care of ourselves. Everything is set.. No state will be neglected... Yes all things might not be shared equally but that doesn't mean dat we wil "rob peter to pay paul" as in the case with"one nigeria". We have our talents, mineral resouces and furtile lands. Our people ar hardworking. Sites for tourism, the weather is ok and we are friendly peeps.. My dear pls save ur thousand questions and preach biafra.

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by klbakare(m): 12:49am On Oct 31, 2015
What does the long epistle mean
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 31, 2015
@OP,
The quest for Biafra has nothing to do with 2015 elections.

Buhari only increased the awareness, he made the struggle popular by his tyrannical moves.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by ElekeNtioba: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
I must admit when I first came to Nairaland in 2013 it was to find like minded Igbo's that would build a Biafra mindset. Meaning, we would force our leaders to develop our states, improve our IGR and become your sister/brothers keeper. As the citizens we would bring our talents, gifts, and fiances back to Igboland instead of spreading them all over the world. I was also an advocate for Igbo's in the diaspora to use the money they spend on building big homes in the village that they visit once a year, to build something worthwhile in the community. I also was an advocate for Federalism.

But now I am feeling different, I am against 200% the "Biafra or War" because I think we can use #BrainsNotBlood to actualize.
I am also not comfortable with this Biafra Radio stuff, because I don't see anything that qualifies the "Director" or his followers to lead a country.
If they can not protect the members that are now in jail, how can they protect women and children that could be slaughtered by the Nigerian army.

But first we must be clear on all fronts including what you said OP about immingration and other issues such as the Constitution, Zoning, Government etc;
I have not witness any plans nor have I seen anything regarding how Biafra will be governed.
Like you said many questions have to be answered...

you are wasting time waiting for UN. They cant do anything for you. Secession, referendum are considered internal affairs by d UN and they cant interfere. The highest they can do for you is to have a resolution that supports your quest for self-determination. That resolution is NON-BINDING, some times political and largely symbolic. Thats it.

Uwazuruike has been going to UN for more than a decade with nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by frankman365(m): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2015
The fact is the more effort you put in trying to make Nigeria to work the more frustrated you become. People should be given the right to determine who they are and who they want to be.
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by Vicotex(m): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2015
SexyKaycee:

True talk brother
most black slaves will stone you to death if they hear this DEEP TRUTH from you

1 Like

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by vicenzo(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2015
"house slaves" and " field slaves", nice perspective.

Seeing those two words gave me a flash back to the movie SPARTACUS, season 3.

There was this scene there, where SPARTACUS and CRIXUS with their army of liberated slaves, stormed a Roman noble home, looking for NAEVIA, Crixus woman.

They got hold of the Roman noble, who admitted he slept with Naevia before sending her off to other Roman nobles, Crixus later killed the Roman noble, and Spartacus went on to free all the slaves in the Roman noble "villa", but one of the slaves, a house slave who was the most elevated of the slaves and who sleeps with the Roman noble, was not happy that the social order of the house had been rearranged,and attempted to kill Spartacus in the night.

You see, even though he was freed from his slavery by Spartacus, he was unhappy he nolonger had the privileges he had as a the head of the house slaves, the social order had been rearranged and he was now equal to the rest of the slaves, he nolonger fed off the sweat of the other slaves, he no longer issued command from his master to them,that made him feel powerful, even if he was only a slave, he then had to work to feed himself by being exposed to the harsh realities of environment the rest of the slaves had been feeling.

I see this Slave as Igbo politicians. Biafra represent freedom, but it also represent suffering for them, they rather remain house slave leaders feeding off the sweat of the rest of us, than be free and suffer with the rest of us to build a prosperous nation we all can be proud.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by EasternLion: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2015
@ Biafranqueen.

We get all our members in jail out, hours after 'kidnap' or arrest.
Apart from the 40 people remanded by court to be in prison, all our members across Biafraland has been freed by using competitive, high qualified Lawyers.
Even the 40 Biafrans remanded in prison, we provided 40 good lawyers for each of them.

Director's case is that of state sponsored 'kidnap', even after their ransom terms have been met, they employed extra-judicial means to still hold him.

IPOB came prepared for this, you may not like Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra, but with him, Biafra is on the lips of even gorilla OBJ and baboon Gowon.

All the monkeys and baboons in zoo are running upandan because of Nnamdi Kanu's led IPOB.

He got us two important status in U.N that will forever make IPOB's agitation legitimate.

Don't you see, all the Police Commissioners that declared IPOB unlawful organization have all kept mum at our activities, and our meetings now happen unhindered.

We got Nigeria where they never intended we would ever hold them.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2015
biafranqueen:

Like you said many questions have to be answered...Nice points.I find true federalism mre appealing that seccession.It myt be cos of self interest since i and my family have lived in d nrth 4 three generations nw.Bt wherever my people go,i follow.
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by godjb(f): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Biafra should strife to be an independent nation and all tribes in Biafra land must be seen as one, every part should develop her area.
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2015
godjb:
Biafra should strife to be an independent nation and all tribes in Biafra land must be seen as one, every part should develop her area.
My own fear is for is nt to mke d mistake nigeria is making.If we mst hav Biafra i feel it should be unitary frm d get go wit administrative divisions who shall hav appointed heads in order nt to encourage strong divisions.Bt wat do i know?
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by biafranqueen: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
EasternLion:
@ Biafranqueen.

We get all our members in jail out, hours after 'kidnap' or arrest.
Apart from the 40 people remanded by court to be in prison, all our members across Biafraland has been freed by using competitive, high qualified Lawyers.
Even the 40 Biafrans remanded in prison, we provided 40 good lawyers for each of them.

Director's case is that of state sponsored 'kidnap', even after their ransom terms have been met, they employed extra-judicial means to still hold him.

IPOB came prepared for this, you may not like Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra, but with him, Biafra is on the lips of even gorilla OBJ and baboon Gowon.

All the monkeys and baboons in zoo are running upandan because of Nnamdi Kanu's led IPOB.

He got us two important status in U.N that will forever make IPOB's agitation legitimate.

Don't you see, all the Police Commissioners that declared IPOB unlawful organization have all kept mum at our activities, and our meetings now happen unhindered.

We got Nigeria where they never intended we would ever hold them.
What are the two important status from UN. That is interesting.
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by biafranqueen: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
JustOzito:
Give us freedom, Give us biafra.. Don't bother about how we gonna take care of ourselves. Everything is set.. No state will be neglected... Yes all things might not be shared equally but that doesn't mean dat we wil "rob peter to pay paul" as in the case with"one nigeria". We have our talents, mineral resouces and furtile lands. Our people ar hardworking. Sites for tourism, the weather is ok and we are friendly peeps.. My dear pls save ur thousand questions and preach biafra.
How can you tell grown people not to bother how we gonna take care of ourselves. We are not uneducated like Northerners. We are Igbos, we plan for the future.
You can't tell business men and women with millions in the account, don't worry how it will happen let's just take it how it happens. That is not how you plan for success.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by EternalTruths: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
vicenzo:

There was this scene there, where SPARTACUS and CRIXUS with their army of liberated slaves, stormed a Roman noble home, looking for NAEVIA, Crixus woman.

They got hold of the Roman noble, who admitted he slept with Naevia before sending her off to other Roman nobles, Crixus later killed the Roman noble, and Spartacus went on to free all the slaves in the Roman noble "villa", but one of the slaves, a house slave who was the most elevated of the slaves and who sleeps with the Roman noble, was not happy that the social order of the house had been rearranged,and attempted to kill Spartacus in the night.

You see, even though he was freed from his slavery by Spartacus, he was unhappy he nolonger had the privileges he had as a the head of the house slaves, the social order had been rearranged and he was now equal to the rest of the slaves, he nolonger fed off the sweat of the other slaves, he no longer issued command from his master to them,that made him feel powerful, even if he was only a slave, he then had to work to feed himself by being exposed to the harsh realities of environment the rest of the slaves had been feeling.

I see this Slave as Igbo politicians. Biafra represent freedom, but it also represent suffering for them, they rather remain house slave leaders feeding off the sweat of the rest of us, than be free and suffer with the rest of us to build a prosperous nation we all can be proud.

Perfect understanding
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by biafranqueen: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
vicenzo:

That is a good analogy. I agree with you but what of those business women and men that have flourishing business around the country, how will you make Biafra attractive to have them leave a life time work to support and join Biafra Spartacus free people that had nothing to loose. We are talking of our people spread out across the entire country. The list of countries that are always listed as those with freedom stories are to successful, such as Congo and Sudan. We can not use places like Scotland that has not relevance to African countries. What is the plan for after we regain freedom? Who are the ones whom will make up the leadership of Biafra?
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by EasternLion: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
What are the two important status from UN. That is interesting.

The first, is the status of IPOB ás a Freedom Fighting org in U.N, tho this doesn't mean that U.N with just come in to help get Biafra, but it gives IPOB a sort of universal legitimacy.

The second one is under UN recognized and setup international body of Indigenous People, IPOB was inaugurated last month.

These two things are the most things for us now from U.N.
How we fight our battles is what doesn't concern them.

At least Nnamdi Kanu is not lying to us about meeting U.N or being given observer status.
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by biafranqueen: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
EasternLion:

The first, is the status of IPOB ás a Freedom Fighting org in U.N, tho this doesn't mean that U.N with just come in to help get Biafra, but it gives IPOB a sort of universal legitimacy.

The second one is under UN recognized and setup international body of Indigenous People, IPOB was inaugurated last month.

These two things are the most things for us now from U.N.
How we fight our battles is what doesn't concern them.

At least Nnamdi Kanu is not lying to us about meeting U.N or being given observer status.
Can you show us proof. When I talk something I like to be for sure. In July I read this:
Protagonists of Biafra not invited to UN or AU meetings —Uwazurike

on July 22, 2015 / in News, Trending 5:25 am / Comments

Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Reddit Print
By Chidi Nkwopara

OWERRI—The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, said that neither the United Nations nor the African Union, has invited the protagonists of Biafra to any of their meetings.

Chief Uwazuruike, who debunked the rumour making the rounds in Igboland while fielding questions from newsmen in Owerri, also revealed that the two bodies said they only invite member nations.

“I sent the Bill of Rights to the United Nations in 1999, when I started the struggle. Up till now, the United Nations, UN, and African Union, AU, have not invited Biafra as erroneously peddled by interest groups”, Uwazuruike said.

The MASSOB leader advised Ndigbo to stop begging for survival in the Nigerian project, stressing that the Igbo fought the bitter war in self defence, when the decimation of their numbers reached alarming proportion.

“Events have continued to show that Ndigbo are not wanted in Nigeria. Igbo should desist from being selfish and sycophants. We should think of the way forward for Ndigbo before personal interests”, Chief Uwazurike pleaded.

Answering a question, the MASSOB leader said that the actualization of Biafra was certain, pointing out that revolutions take time but never fails.

When I join this struggle at this level I will only do it with truth and justice as my weapon, not propaganda like the lying liars. How you start is how you will end....

1 Like

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by biafranqueen: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
SexyKaycee:
My own fear is for is nt to mke d mistake nigeria is making.If we mst hav Biafra i feel it should be unitary frm d get go wit administrative divisions who shall hav appointed heads in order nt to encourage strong divisions.Bt wat do i know?
This is my major question? Who will be the leaders of Biafra and how will they be appointed?

1 Like

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
what should be our strength, (our diversity and population) are now becoming an albatross around our shoulders. quite unfortunate.

biafrans are probably playing into the grand scheme of the Americans. break up Nigeria and there's no need to fear a super power rising from Africa.

nobody should be a part of Nigeria who doesn't want to though.
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by vicenzo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
That is a good analogy. I agree with you but what of those business women and men that have flourishing business around the country, how will you make Biafra attractive to have them leave a life time work to support and join Biafra Spartacus free people that had nothing to loose. We are talking of our people spread out across the entire country. The list of countries that are always listed as those with freedom stories are to successful, such as Congo and Sudan. We can not use places like Scotland that has not relevance to African countries. What is the plan for after we regain freedom? Who are the ones whom will make up the leadership of Biafra?

Are our people not spread across the whole world doing businesses there? Go to Cameroun, Ghana, Senegal, Guinea, Sierra Leon, Brazil, Congo, China, etc.

Our people are in those countries, obeying the laws of those countries, doing business there, paying taxes to those countries.

Going by your rationality, Igboland should be united with those countries I listed for our people there to sustain their business.

The truth is that, Igboland mustnt be in the same country with Yorubas and the North , for our people with business and other social affiliations to North and SW to survive. Those Igbos in North and Yorubaland, must find a way to survive in those places as foreign citizens, like their counterparts in other parts of the world.

Their social and Economic interest in Yorubaland and North is not enough reason for Igboland to be fused with those aliens.

And know this, a strong independent, and prosperous Biafra will be more positioned to protect the interests and businesses of Biafran citizens all over the world , including in Arewaland and Yorubaland, than the current Nigerian government ever could.
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by EasternLion: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
Can you show us proof. When I talk something I like to be for sure. In July I read this:

When I join this struggle at this level I will only do it with truth and justice as my weapon, not propaganda like the lying liars. How you start is how you will end....

http://ginjaland.com/article/pictures-ipob-representatives-attend-international-conference
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by biafranqueen: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2015
EasternLion:

http://ginjaland.com/article/pictures-ipob-representatives-attend-international-conference
That is not what we were talking about that is a part of Sciencetolgy a cult religious group and has nothing to do with the United Nation. With all do respect is this how we will lead in Biafra with lies and false hood?

1 Like

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by EasternLion: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2015
biafranqueen:
That is not what we were talking about that is a part of Sciencetolgy a cult religious group and has nothing to do with the United Nation. With all do respect is this how we will lead in Biafra with lies and false hood?

I didn't get the correct link I was looking for, the certificate signed and pictures of it.

Another thing I don't have is the one that IPOB coordinators have, I am not one, I don't have it.

That one is a copy of the recognition document from the U.N body that deals gives Separatist Freedom Fighting groups the legitimacy to carry out meetings/activities peacefully.

But believe me, this isn't a lie.

The document is on Facebook, and this Indigenous People group was setup by the United Nations arms that oversees about Indigenous people.

I am still looking for the particular document.

1 Like

Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by biafranqueen: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2015
EasternLion:

I didn't get the correct link I was looking for, the certificate signed and pictures of it.

Another thing I don't have is the one that IPOB coordinators have, I am not one, I don't have it.

That one is a copy of the recognition document from the U.N body that deals gives Separatist Freedom Fighting groups the legitimacy to carry out meetings/activities peacefully.

But believe me, this isn't a lie.

The document is on Facebook, and this Indigenous People group was setup by the United Nations arms that oversees about Indigenous
I am still looking for the particular document.
No problem I went to this event 2 years ago. An old friend is a member http://www.scientology.org/how-we-help/human-rights.html
This is the group who put it together just in case someone gave you wrong info.
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by Pavore9: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2015
JustOzito:

That was the mindset of the South Sudanese.......give us independence first, we will take care of ourselves. They got independence in July 2011 and about 70% of the size of Nigeria and a population that is half of the people living in Lagos. They ignored some fundamental issues, after independence it started as a political squabble and has escalated into war among themselves, many are now refugees in neighbouring Countries! angry
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by EasternLion: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2015
biafranqueen:
No problem I went to this event 2 years ago. An old friend is a member http://www.scientology.org/how-we-help/human-rights.html
This is the group who put it together just in case someone gave you wrong info.

OK, no that one, there was one that U.N recognized Indigenous People's Group inaugurated IPOB, as a member of Indigenous People worldwide.

I can't find it though, and I brought the wrong link.
Re: Biafra And A Thousand Questions by haywire07(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2015
Even Biafra is divided !!
A disillusioned movement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Honest, APC Never Prepared For Governance. / Photos Happening Now! Rivers State Govt House Under Seige Order By The President / Operation Crocodile Smile: Army Arrests Top NDA Militant Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.