Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead (18987 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: New Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Has Emerged / Brief Profile Of The Late Emir Of Borgu Kingdom And Photos From The Burial / Picture Of Late Emir Of Borgu Kingdom With Sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by 4reala(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
CR77:
You win the award for the most senseless post of d day tongue

Receive sense
mr. Sense, wat hav u ended up contributed. Fool dat cannot even diff b/w sense n senseless. Ode
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
4reala:
Though I really dnt knw hIm, but may his gentle soul Rip embarassed

Pls click like if u 2 really dnt knw him but feel like sending ur condolence

Please, what did you take in excess?

Ethernol or Marijuana?
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by lanrexdo(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
i wonder ooo
Baboo13:
This one that traditional rules are dying this year anyhow

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by Mobskat(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
4reala:
mr. Sense, wat hav u ended up contributed. Fool dat cannot even diff b/w sense n senseless. Ode

Please Lets 'Peace'
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by lanrexdo(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
How many emir have died this year? how many oba have died? how many obi have died?
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by sofitinted(f): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
RIP my dearest uncle,Haliru Dantoro.may aljanna firdous b ur final abode,rest on Kina.mai Borgu

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
All These our bougeorsies if they like let them run to germany or india when ever they are sick dead can still get them there.

Rest in peace anyway, that's if u deserved to rest in peace.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by bardintentionz: 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
I hope he got his B V N
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by suleimandantoro(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dats my granddad...rip sad so sad

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by agabaI23(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
His name sha
Dantoro Kitoro Otoro gbagbukwe ndi muo there
RIP
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by babaarewa(m): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
kissIna lillahi wa ina lillahi rajiun. May Allah reward with aljanna firduasi.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by suleimandantoro(m): 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
eshietIntrepid:
All These our bougeorsies if they like let them run to germany or india when ever they are sick dead can still get them there.

Rest in peace anyway, that's if u deserved to rest in peace.
talk wit sense
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by 4reala(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Please, what did you take in excess?

Ethernol or Marijuana?
pls can u just pick out a point dat was wrong in d post
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by MztrChukwu(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
I served in Borgu Kingdom, Niger state back in 2013. The late emir was a fine gentleman I must say. Easy going and really hospitable. He and his entourage treated us corpers well when we paid him a courtesy visit. I sos sad that he's gone now. RIP your highness. May Allah accept your soul and welcome u to paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by cytellProperty: 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
RE-Tweeting it for what nah? RIP
NaijNewsToday:

The Emir of Borgu, Senator Haliru Dantoro Kitoro 111 kicked the bucket on Friday in a German clinic after a brief ailment.

News of his passing got to the state yesterday evening. His body is relied upon back to Nigeria tomorrow.

Kitoro who was the third in progression in the Niger state Council of Traditional Rulers was a previous Senator in 1992 on the stage of National Republican Convention (NRC).

He turned into the Kitoro 111 of Borgu Kingdom on February 3, 2000, after the death of Alhaji Musa Mohammadu.

If you like this post, please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook with your friends!

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/30/breaking-emir-of-borgu-kitoro-iii-is-dead/

Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by KruggerINC(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
This is the man who gave the Lion of bourdillon the title 'Jagaban'....which translates to 'warrior' . Most people think Jagaban is just Tinubus guy name but it is actually a traditional title bestowed upon him by the Emir who just passed away.The Jagaban of Borgu .
This Emir was a powerful man and a power broker.He allegedly organised and hosted the 'peace' talks between IBB and PMB when it became clear that PMB was gonna be the next C-in C .I fit give more gist but I tire to type tongue
May his soul RIP

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by prof800(m): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
What a name!

R.I.P
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by chi33(m): 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
raymondzack:
All of them just dy die
What of the lagoon man when dat 1 go die self
hahhhaha...... Bros! You wicked ooo
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by masseratti: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2015
MztrChukwu:
I served in Borgu Kingdom, Niger state back in 2013. The late emir was a fine gentleman I must say. Easy going and really hospitable. He and his entourage treated us corpers well when we paid him a courtesy visit. I sos sad that he's gone now. RIP your highness. May Allah accept your soul and welcome u to paradise.
wow I want to assume you are Igbo from your moniker,am amazed you can say something nice about a northerner and respect their religion by calling on "Allah" to accept him,its really nice shows that hope is not lost on Nairaland people, BTW am a Christian and yoruba,and anytime am praying for my Muslim friends I use the word Allah,because that the word they call the one and only God we serve, man calls him a lot of name,we should stop the hate and learn how to respect each other beliefs.

If you know Tinubu by the word Jagbagan of borgu that's the man that conferred the title on him,and according to history they are allies with Yorubas against the fulanis,funny he is the one that bought a Yoruba man Tinubu and a fulani man together Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by seankay(m): 12:23am On Oct 31, 2015
why can't they fix our medical facilities with the money they spend abroad? Thunder fire our leaders!!!!

RIP tho
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by lonelydora: 12:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Does he have an Abobaku?
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by Daslim180(m): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2015
I know him. He was a very humble king, may your gentle soul rest him peace. The man that turbaned Sen. Tinubu as Jagaban Borgu (This where Kainji dam is, for those who said they don't know Borgu)
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by Truckpusher(m): 12:57am On Oct 31, 2015
These are the northern unknown emirs that our Government been paying simply because some people made the rules for Nigeria?
Well, Oga oil go soon finish o, the cow rearing and a little of more farming can do a lot to change the game else Niger on my mind.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by engrkaz(m): 1:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Jargaban borgu oya follow am
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 31, 2015
CR77:
You win the award for the most senseless post of d day tongue

Receive sense

I clicked like for that.

Why do these numpties beg for likes as if their monthly income is dependent on it?
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by Fulaman198(m): 2:13am On Oct 31, 2015
R.I.P Allah Yafumo
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by obongtunji: 2:15am On Oct 31, 2015
KruggerINC:
This is the man who gave the Lion of bourdillon the title 'Jagaban'....which translates to 'warrior' . Most people think Jagaban is just Tinubus guy name but it is actually a traditional title bestowed upon him by the Emir who just passed away.The Jagaban of Borgu .
This Emir was a powerful man and a power broker.He allegedly organised and hosted the 'peace' talks between IBB and PMB when it became clear that PMB was gonna be the next C-in C .I fit give more gist but I tire to type tongue
May his soul RIP

I don't know how to correct this error I've been seeing in the social media. Please the title is "JAGABA" not JAGABAN. Just the way you will say "The Ooni of Ile-Ife" the same way you will say "JAGABAN BORGU" the "N" after the JAGABA stand for "OF" in hausa language, you can't say "Ooni Ile-Ife" but "Ooni of Ile-Ife" the same way you can't say "Jagaba Borgu" but "JAGABAN BORGU"

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by obongtunji: 2:18am On Oct 31, 2015
masseratti:
wow I want to assume you are Igbo from your moniker,am amazed you can say something nice about a northerner and respect their religion by calling on "Allah" to accept him,its really nice shows that hope is not lost on Nairaland people, BTW am a Christian and yoruba,and anytime am praying for my Muslim friends I use the word Allah,because that the word they call the one and only God we serve, man calls him a lot of name,we should stop the hate and learn how to respect each other beliefs.

If you know Tinubu by the word Jagbagan of borgu that's the man that conferred the title on him,and according to history they are allies with Yorubas against the fulanis,funny he is the one that bought a Yoruba man Tinubu and a fulani man together Buhari.

I don't know how to correct this error I've been seeing in the social media. Please the title is "JAGABA" not JAGABAN. Just the way you will say "The Ooni of Ile-Ife" the same way you will say "JAGABAN BORGU" the "N" after the JAGABA stand for "OF" in hausa language, you can't say "Ooni Ile-Ife" but "Ooni of Ile-Ife" the same way you can't say "Jagaba Borgu" but "JAGABAN BORGU"
Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by Remmyode(m): 4:10am On Oct 31, 2015
NaijNewsToday:

The Emir of Borgu, Senator Haliru Dantoro Kitoro 111 kicked the bucket on Friday in a German clinic after a brief ailment.

News of his passing got to the state yesterday evening. His body is relied upon back to Nigeria tomorrow.

Kitoro who was the third in progression in the Niger state Council of Traditional Rulers was a previous Senator in 1992 on the stage of National Republican Convention (NRC).

He turned into the Kitoro 111 of Borgu Kingdom on February 3, 2000, after the death of Alhaji Musa Mohammadu.

If you like this post, please consider retweeting it or sharing it on Facebook with your friends!

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/30/breaking-emir-of-borgu-kitoro-iii-is-dead/

This is the Emir that decorated Tinubu with that unique chieftancy title JAGABAN Borgu.
Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Haliru Dantoro-Kitoro Is Dead by tundebaba234: 4:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Why are they all dying abroad? These people are fake to the core. People who dont believe in Nigeria should never be allowed to near the corridor of power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mathew Opaluwa Appointed Attah Of Igala By Kogi State Government / Questions about Nok People / Outside Nigeria / Cultures In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.