Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

A Showcase of Dickheads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showcase of Dickheads (1881 Views)

Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly / FG Hosts Beneficiaries Of Presidential Amnesty Programs, Showcase Bus Assembled / Bianca Ojukwu & Igbos Showcase Igbo Culture In A Spanish Train Station-video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Showcase of Dickheads by ezeagu(m): 1:31am On Oct 31, 2015
The people on this thread are dickheads. The worst kind of brain dead human beings that make Africa what is today. One is the prime dickhead. An absolute asshole that is only powerful through enablers. The second kind of dickhead is the enabler, the kind of idiot that enables and plays into the hands of the original Arrow, see how the idiocy unfolds below.

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ezeagu(m): 1:31am On Oct 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ezeagu(m): 1:31am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ezeagu(m): 1:32am On Oct 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 1:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Singapore is not erosive tho
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ezeagu(m): 1:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ezeagu(m): 1:33am On Oct 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Ilekeh:
Singapore is not erosive tho
This ekiti black fat ugly childless and unmarried yoruba witch,on every thread on nairaland with anti igbo comments.
You will live to see the igbos prosper first,then you can drink rat poison and put an end to your cursed miserable life.
Low life

7 Likes

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 1:45am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

This ekiti black fat ugly childless and unmarried yoruba witch,on every thread on nairaland with anti igbo comments.
You will live to see the igbos prosper first,then you can drink rat poison and put an end to your cursed miserable life.
Low life
I'm fat? Ugly? childless? Unmarried? Witch?
All for one person you don't know? Isn't igboland erosive?
Let us not derail this fantasy thread o.

4 Likes

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ezeagu(m): 1:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by LordPhilip(m): 1:48am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Low life
there wasn't any need for you to go this far. Take it easy

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ezeagu(m): 1:48am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ezeagu(m): 1:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ezeagu(m): 1:49am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ezeagu(m): 1:50am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm fat? Ugly? childless? Unmarried? Witch?
All for one person you don't know? Isn't igboland erosive?
Let us not derail this fantasy thread o.

I dont wish to know you more than i already do,i can attest to the fact that you are very ugly and fat tho,you're filled with bile.
This wretched woman that spent all her miserable life in the US,no husband just bastard kids everywhere. grin
I really pity those kids sha cos if they knew what a monster you really are,they wouldnt wish to be born.

4 Likes

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 31, 2015
LordPhilip:
there wasn't any need for you to go this far. Take it easy
If you know this ilekeh moniker well,you wouldnt ask me to take it easy

3 Likes

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 1:57am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

I dont wish to know you more than i already do,i can attest to the fact that you are very ugly and fat tho,you're filled with bile.
This wretched woman that spent all her miserable life in the US,no husband just bastard kids everywhere. grin
I really pity those kids sha cos if they knew what a monster you really are,they wouldnt wish to be born.

Okay, so you want to build singapore on this? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 1:58am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

If you know this ilekeh moniker well,you wouldnt ask me to take it easy

Imagine spending billions on a structure and watching it collapse from lack of natural foundation.

Be realistic. Your Fantasy should be a solid igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Ezeagu,very nice thread.
If only our leaders set aside their selfish interests on work for the betterlife of life of the common man.
Your vision is applaudable and very much attainable.
keep it up

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 1:59am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
Ezeagu,very nice thread.
If only our leaders set aside their selfish interests on work for the betterlife of life of the common man.
Your vision is applaudable and very much attainable.
keep it up

Even if selfish interest are set aside, an erosive land is not viable. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 2:00am On Oct 31, 2015
Anyway, good initiative.
But it would be unwise to build a castle on a rocky boat. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ahaz: 2:01am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Low life
i saw amen to that.

2 Likes

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Ilekeh:

Cry not more than the bereaved.
You should worry more about your ekiti state being one of the worst in the SW grin grin
Has your state govt paid their workers salary??have they paid your aged parents their pension??why so much rape/incest going on in the SW?Why is lagos more ahead than the rest of SW states??

3 Likes

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 2:04am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Cry not more than the bereaved.
You should worry more about your ekiti state being one of the worst in the SW grin grin
Has your state govt paid their workers salary??have they paid your aged parents their pension??why so much rape/incest going on in the SW?Why is lagos more ahead than the rest of SW states??

Okay, let's pretend that your erosive land is owning no workers salary.
Anyway, Ekiti may be poor, but it's not erosive.

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by ahaz: 2:04am On Oct 31, 2015
Ilekeh:

i can see your brain tumour is growing faster than expected...for yout info your red mud republic is also plagued with erosions.mumu

3 Likes

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 2:05am On Oct 31, 2015
ahaz:
i can see your brain tumour is growing faster than expected...for yout info your red mud republic is also plagued with erosions.mumu

Red mud can be replaced by mansions.
Erosive land.......no solution.

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 2:06am On Oct 31, 2015
Una see how you mess up the thread by over-reacting over my little observation? undecided
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 2:07am On Oct 31, 2015
If I were the owner of this mansion, I'd count my loss and move on.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sUAfw7Lf0do/Vcul8sr2azI/AAAAAAAAElg/2vru3shdLI8/s640/Imo-Pothole-Roads2.jpg[/img]
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 31, 2015
Ilekeh:

Okay, let's pretend that your erosive land is owning no workers salary.
Anyway, Ekiti may be poor, but it's not erosive.
grin,thank God you can accept that ekiti is poor.
why not channel all the energy you waste on SE/Biafra issues(which has nothing to do with you btw)to work towards poverty alleviation in ekiti state??
Leave biafrans to their problems and face yours biko

2 Likes

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 2:09am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

grin,thank God you can accept that ekiti is poor.
why not channel all the energy you waste on SE/Biafra issues(which has nothing to do with you btw)to work towards poverty alleviation in ekiti state??
Leave biafrans to their problems and face yours biko

So are you going to accept that Igboland is erosive and needs urgent care?

This house is standing on a broken dream.

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Abagworo(m): 2:11am On Oct 31, 2015
ezeagu:

Ahulam n'ibu ezi nwafo kama gupu ndi mbamiri na ndi ette n'izu obula ichoro maka o di nma nd'Igbo. Ha dum kporo anyi asi karia ndi ugwu na ndi odida anyanwu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

In 2019 When People Hear the Word "CHANGE" (photo) / Photo Of Wounded Sheikh El-zakzaky Being Pushed In A Wheel Barrow / Kanu Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, Says Lawyer. The Cable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.