Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Showcase of Dickheads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showcase of Dickheads (1889 Views)

Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly / FG Hosts Beneficiaries Of Presidential Amnesty Programs, Showcase Bus Assembled / Bianca Ojukwu & Igbos Showcase Igbo Culture In A Spanish Train Station-video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 2:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Anyway, great thread........ good luck to igboland

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7OrFlBaCAUc/VjOeBIO_l6I/AAAAAAAHJdA/n1Emi7i4V-8/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 31, 2015
Ilekeh:

So are you going to accept that Igboland is erosive and needs urgent care?

This house is standing on a broken dream.

Are you going to accept that you are a disgrace to your tribe??
Are you going to accept that you're cursed from your moms womb??
Are you going to accept that SW states(excluding lagos) are desolate??
Are you going to accept that your people are lazy and not self sufficient?(are useless without FG allocations).
Are you going to accept that Lagos(Yorubas pride and joy grin)is the product of the investment of mostly non Yorubas and foreign investors??
Are you going to accept that the level of filth and poverty in SW states can be compared to that of the north??
i've been to various regions across Naija nd i can boldly tell you that those in the SE
have it better grin

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Ilekeh:
Anyway, great thread........ good luck to igboland

[img]http://3.bp..com/-7OrFlBaCAUc/VjOeBIO_l6I/AAAAAAAHJdA/n1Emi7i4V-8/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
we dont need the good will messages of a bigot.

2 Likes

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by tsdarkside(m): 2:34am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Cry not more than the bereaved.
You should worry more about your ekiti state being one of the worst in the SW grin grin
Has your state govt paid their workers salary??have they paid your aged parents their pension??why so much rape/incest going on in the SW?Why is lagos more ahead than the rest of SW states??

stop...people are trying to help you and you get insulted....all the money of the world,will not help you,if you dont change your mind-set......
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 2:35am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Are you going to accept that you are a disgrace to your tribe??
Are you going to accept that you're cursed from your moms womb??
Are you going to accept that SW states(excluding lagos) are desolate??
Are you going to accept that your people are lazy and not self sufficient?(are useless without FG allocations).
Are you going to accept that Lagos(Yorubas pride and joy grin)is the product of the investment of mostly non Yorubas and foreign investors??
Are you going to accept that the level of filth and poverty in SW states can be compared to that of the north??
i've been to various regions across Naija nd i can boldly tell you that those in the SE
have it better grin

Since you're not lazy, how have you provided solutions to the erosive nature of Igboland?
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Ilekeh:

Since you're not lazy, how have you provided solutions to the erosive nature of Igboland?

I do the best i can to the best of my ability.
Planting of trees and reduction of tree felling activities helps curb the erosion menace.
How have you provided solutions to the poverty in yorubaland??

1 Like

Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 31, 2015
tsdarkside:

stop...people are trying to help you and you get insulted....all the money of the world,will not help you,if you dont change your mind-set......
Ok sir.
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Ilekeh(f): 3:09am On Oct 31, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

I do the best i can to the best of my ability.
Planting of trees and reduction of tree felling activities helps curb the erosion menace.
How have you provided solutions to the poverty in yorubaland??

Where have you planted these trees? How many trees can you plant to STOP epidemic erosion?
Re: A Showcase of Dickheads by Menace2Society(m): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2015
Ilekeh:

Imagine spending billions on a structure and watching it collapse from lack of natural foundation.

Be realistic. Your Fantasy should be a solid igboland.
Stop this hatred woman!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The N6million Wristwatch This Senator’s Daughter Got From Her Mom (PHOTO) / Goodluck Jonathan's Mother: "My Son Is Unique And He Was An Exceptional Child" / Help!!! Ogun State Liaison Office In Kaduna?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.