Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. (69532 Views)

Bureau Releases Preliminary Reports On 3 Aircraft Incidents / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain In Nigeria / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nuezha(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Engineering experts have debated the concept behind Pyramid construction but I go with the concept that as the structure rose, it was buried in sand which created gentle slopes around it until the last block was in place.

In order to ensure gentle slopes, the routes were made longer as the structure rose higher.

In those days there were carts powerful enough to transport ernomous loads pulled by congress of beasts or a host of human slave, and with a gentle slope to the top, it was an easy ride.

On completion, the sand fill was systematically dug out to unleash the brand new pyramid. The sand fill also provided scaffold platform to put finishing touches on the outer faces as the work progressed downward.

This concept is still being used today where lands were first reclaimed before substructure work began only that fills were not removed after construction.

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by jude33084(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
llaykorn:

Bermuda doesn't exist? grin

Then river Niger and river Benue are myth undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Lilyalacutey(f): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nuezha:
Engineering experts have debated the concept behind Pyramid construction but I go with the concept that as the structure rose, it was buried in sand which created gentle slopes around it until the last block was in place.

In order to ensure gentle slopes, the routes were made longer as the structure rose higher.

In those days there were carts powerful enough to transport ernomous loads pulled by congress of beasts or a host of human slave, and with a gentle slope to the top, it was an easy ride.

On completion, the sand fill was systematically dug out to unleash the brand new pyramid. The sand fill also provided scaffold platform to put finishing touches on the outer faces as the work progressed downward.

This concept is still being used today where lands were first reclaimed before substructure work began only that fills were not removed after construction.

My civil engineer. See you talking as if you were around when it all happened.
Nigerians forming they know ...
Since you know how it was built, I think it's high time we have our own pyramid built here in Naija. You will be the CHIEF ENGINEER No. 1....

My own opinion tho... No fight... Quote me any day... #peace#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Lilyalacutey(f): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
All these remains mysterious.... That dancing mystery got me cracking. That one go good for all the politicians in the government house.... They should all dance to an unknown rhythm and die of heart attack or stroke... Op weldone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Lilyalacutey(f): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
My civil engineer. See you talking as if you were around when it all happened. Nigerians forming they know
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Lilyalacutey(f): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nigerians forming they know...
Since you know how it was built, I think it's high time we have our own pyramid built here in Naija. You will be the CHIEF ENGINEER No. 1....

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by skondo09(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
ElDaIllest:
No 12.Buhari said he inherited an empty teasury yet he released N400B,maybe the fund flew out from Bermuda traingle lolz

d money was kept in d pyramid 2000yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Zellie: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
sukkot:
i can answer all the questions but then i would be revealing too many secrets. but just know one thing. everything you have been taught about this world is a lie. civilization does not progress slowly from primitiveness, meaning this world did not start out primitive and then slowly get civilized to the point we are at today. this world goes in cyclical cycles of civilization and then the world devolves into primitiveness, and then it evolves again into great civilizations, and then it devolves into primitivesness. point being there have been many greater civilizations in the past than what you see today with more advanced technological tools. we are currently in a semi-devolved state meaning it looks like we are advanced but we really are not but we are not primitive either. we are inbetween

so wondering about how stonehenge and the pyramids were put together is because you have bought into the lies that those were primitive times, but they were not. those were the atlantean age of great wisdom
this makes sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Zellie: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lilyalacutey:

Nigerians forming they know...

sigh . SMH. Did you even read those posts.

-_-
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nuezha(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lilyalacutey:

Nigerians forming they know ...

Well, the concept I explained wasn't mine. And you are very right too calling me what you called me. My accepting that concept as most probable was borne out of my own deep engineering thinking, knowledge and experience.

Criticism is good when it's constructive.

Cheers pal.

5 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by samsard(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pidggin:
Atheist will be silent on these mysteries grin grin

In Patience Jonathan's voice "There is God o"
A currently unexplained event is no evidence for God(s). If the current civilization was somehow wiped out, future generations would marvel at how we were able to achieve all this technological feat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by ElDaIllest(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
skondo09:

d money was kept in d pyramid 2000yrs ago
i dey tell u!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Ligxy(f): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
sukkot:
i can answer all the questions but then i would be revealing too many secrets. but just know one thing. everything you have been taught about this world is a lie. civilization does not progress slowly from primitiveness, meaning this world did not start out primitive and then slowly get civilized to the point we are at today. this world goes in cyclical cycles of civilization and then the world devolves into primitiveness, and then it evolves again into great civilizations, and then it devolves into primitivesness. point being there have been many greater civilizations in the past than what you see today with more advanced technological tools. we are currently in a semi-devolved state meaning it looks like we are advanced but we really are not but we are not primitive either. we are inbetween

so wondering about how stonehenge and the pyramids were put together is because you have bought into the lies that those were primitive times, but they were not. those were the atlantean age of great wisdom

E Exactly my thoughts!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nakuza(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
holuwatobhy:
Nting As Gotten Me Glued To My Phone Dan Dis.Nice One But One That Pyramid I GUES EGYPTIANS USE ISREALIGT ABI WATING U THINK?
You mean during slave era?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by theSpark(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
I think there were beings inhabiting the earth until they were wiped off the earth after falling out with God. They may responsible for these Stone henge and the rest.

The human race came after them.

My wild theory tho.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by shumuel(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wow! Nice one Explorer
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Estiara(f): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Makes a whole lotta sense!
sukkot:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Pidggin(f): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
neoapocalypse:

That is a daft statement you just made

Why are you so pained? Indeed I know the truth is bitter, but it's not my fault that you lot have no explanations for these mysteries.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Pidggin(f): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
samsard:
A currently unexplained event is no evidence for God(s). If the current civilization was somehow wiped out, future generations would marvel at how we were able to achieve all this technological feat.

It is not unexplainable if you believe in the infinite power of the one and only true God.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by samsard(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Pidggin:

It is not unexplainable if you believe in the infinite power of the one and only true God.
How did you come to the conclusion that the one you believe in is the one and true god?
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Explorers(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lilyalacutey:
All these remains mysterious.... That dancing mystery got me cracking. That one go good for all the politicians in the government house.... They should all dance to an unknown rhythm and die of heart attack or stroke... Op weldone

cheesy....Thanks sis.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by samsard(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
"That you don't know how anything was built means you freaking do not know how it was built, there absolutely is no reason to assume up anything for it. That you don't know how the moat was dug simply means you don't, it doesn't mean aliens or gods did. There is no shame in not knowing, the only problem is when irrational unfounded assumptions replace gaps left by such ignorance."
by johnydon22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by layez: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
grin best thread so far today!!!!!! Thanks man!! I don taya to dey see all dose linda kinikan, I lost my virginity bla bla for front page

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by juman(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
On the issue of pyramids of giza in egypt, in the history there were generations before that were so strong that they built houses in the rock. One example according to quran was the people of thamud.

And remember when He made you successors after the 'Aad and settled you in the land, [and] you take for yourselves palaces from its plains and carve from the mountains, homes. Then remember the favors of Allah and do not commit abuse on the earth, spreading corruption."
(Quran 7:74)

Also before, some generations had very long life span. Like prophet nuh according to quran,

And We certainly sent Noah to his people, and he remained among them a thousand years minus fifty years
(Quran 29 :14)

Hence very strong people that had long life span, building such pyramid would not be too difficult for such people.

7 Likes

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Adek15(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
sukkot:

I don't want to believe u but it seems I do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by dhummystecah(f): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Quite educating Though some of these mysteries gave me goosebumps.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Okpueze1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
More please! This is lik the best I ever got from NL. Just glued to my phone since ooo after 'man u' mess dis evening. What about the hanging garden of Babylon?
I just learnt from my further digging now that we even have under water pyramids bigger than the pyramids of Giza and this one is made of glass like material!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
sukkot:

Can you reveal more of what you know... will be much appreciated I'm sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Hero10001: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
No, i would not want to live in a world without dragons, as i would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery and that is a world without faith.
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by Hero10001: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
samsard:
How did you come to the conclusion that the one you believe in is the one and true god?
Poor are those who have eyes but cannot see..
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by samsard(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hero10001:

Poor are those who have eyes but cannot see..
'Poor are those who have brains, but cannot think'
Re: Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. by CoolUsername: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
The Bermuda Triangle Myth has been debunked. But this doesn't make the area any less fascinating. For one, it is one of the few areas where the earth's true north doesn't align with its magnetic north, meaning that it can mess with navigation equipment on planes and ships.

Also, the area is prone to Carribean-Atlantic storms which can be quite unpredictable. This coupled with fact that there are deep oceanic trenches in the area makes it difficult to find evidence of any accidents.

These factors make the area slightly more hazardous for flight and ocean navigation but in no way supernatural or extraterrestrial for that matter. Besides, thousands of aircraft and ships travel through the area every year without incident.
VERDICT: BUSTED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do Eastern Cities Compare With Each Other? / Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / Two Tired Masquerades Hanging At The Back Of A Bus In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.