Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) (45084 Views)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Was Received In The UK By Ogah (Mrs) / How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by flokii: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Mr. President sir... GCFR
wailers ow una dey grin
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by xdos(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2015
It is not about how he was received here or there... The question is, how is he received in his own country which he governs? Are his people happy in terms of welfare and security? thatz the real deal...

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by Akwasi(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari seems likeable
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by golddust6000(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2015
He went to sudan to ask how al bashir divided Sudan peacefully.
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by ahaz: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2015
obiremy:
President Muhammadu Buhari has departed New Delhi India for Nigeria after a 4 day official visit to New Delhi India to attend the 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit. See photos:

See how President Buhari was received in Sudan on his way to Nigeria from India during a technical stop-over in Sudan.

President Buhari on departing India to Nigeria stopped briefly in Sudan.He was welcomed to Khartoum International Airport Sudan by Presidential Assistant to the Sudanese President Dr. Galal Dignar and Nigerian Ambassador to Sudan Mr Haliru S. Shuaibu during a technical stop-over at the Khartoum International Airport Sudan.

Also received alongside Buhari were Kano state Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and Governor of Delta state Senator Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-how-president-buhari-was-received.html
buhari was like thank you bashier for training our terrorists
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by ExInferis(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Making up for a disastrous reception in India where they were packed like sardines!

He should better come home to tackle our crumbling economy and gale of sacks

The electric cart is used as a courtesy to spare people from walking long distances in airports.

The sacks in customs are part of cleaning up the system.

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by florence15(f): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Seen.
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by babafirst(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2015
rozayx5:
picture govt undecided
PMB snap 'pishure' reach this ma guy here?The bobo dey even make up before im photo shoot.Make una dey fear God before una criticize PMB abegi.

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by mandax: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=chrisblack post=39539010]mumu wailer that was not the reception.your papa never even commit from your aligbo enclave.I remembered the smile on your pap face when he was told uche was coming to take you down to and your brother to Ibadan[/quote ]

Declare Oduduwa Republic to remove the smile from the faces of the Igbo in Lagos, so that Igbo shall stop coming to Lagos.

Abi you de fight for continuation of One Nigeria?
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by babafirst(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2015
ExInferis:

The electric cart is used as a courtesy to spare people from walking long distances in airports.

Educate them abegi,na only Otuoke some of dem done travel to for their life.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by aspabay(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2015
cornoil:
This government with photographs everywhere, soon it will be see how the president is eating or in the toilet or how the energetic president is banging a sweet eighteen girl. Abeg na action we need b4 Nigeria spoil totally, we are tired of the unfulfilled promises. We need the real change promised us b4 the election.
Jobless mor0n, must you talk? Which picture do you see now? And who is to be blamed for the pictures? Is the president snaping himself? Get out ra here.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by aspabay(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2015
ExInferis:

Thank you jare, educate the 1diots

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by efizzymanizzy: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2015
cornoil:
This government with photographs everywhere, soon it will be see how the president is eating or in the toilet or how the energetic president is banging a sweet eighteen girl. Abeg na action we need b4 Nigeria spoil totally, we are tired of the unfulfilled promises. We need the real change promised us b4 the election.
you are a special type of wailer.
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by babafirst(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2015
cornoil:
Atleast im no snap 'pishure' reach my guyman model here wey dey even makeup before photoshoot.

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by arabianights: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2015
Bobbystanley:
We are in a new form of Government in Nigeria.

It's called Pictocracy. Government of the picture, by the picture and for the picture.

ohhhh God...... Nairaland ooooooo!!!!!!! grin grin grin nice one

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by 1shortblackboy: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2015
ademega:

I mention your name? why the pain?
hol' up hol' up. Which pain do I look pained gerrarra hia for real u know what I'm sayin. In igbo cheibakpor!
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by cornoil(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2015
Lols
babafirst:
Atleast im no snap 'pishure' reach my guyman model here wey dey even makeup before photoshoot.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by cornoil(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2015
Lols
babafirst:

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by cornoil(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2015
Bastard, insanity runs in ur family with your useless utterance. Did I insult the president? Don't expect response from me again cos I won't make u feel important.
aspabay:
Jobless mor0n, must you talk? Which picture do you see now? And who is to be blamed for the pictures? Is the president snaping himself? Get out ra here.
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by cornoil(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2015
Funny.
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by chiefmidwife: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2015
As you can see..Buhari belong to Khatuun not Abuja Now let the islamization of Nigeria start
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by porka: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Dannyset:
He always command respect! The charisma is there, and he doesn't take ogogoro wink

He was welcomed to Khartoum International Airport Sudan by Presidential Assistant to the Sudanese President Dr. Galal Dignar

[size=13pt]Is this your definition of respect?

Don't they have a vice president or a senior level cabinet minister in Sudan?[/size]
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by ipledge10(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2015
cornoil:
the problem is not d one running photographs govt...it's nl running a photograph forum...check 80% of topics on front page...those who want to make fp at all cost,get d scope and Dey are using it well.Blame the mods

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2015
The next flight we would hear is, he has gone to iran, iraq, syria, alghanistan, to strenghten bilaterial trade and relationship to tackle boko haram for the good of nigerians (KEEP FLYING MR PRESIDENT our economy is in shambles)
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by aspabay(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2015
cornoil:
Bastard, insanity runs in ur family with your useless utterance. Did I insult the president? Don't expect response from me again cos I won't make u feel important.
Only proving your stup!dity. I have parents, so no bastard. No one in my entire linage is mad, so proving you as a deluded fiddler. You will always fail if you attempt to go pass your boundary. If you like keep squirming in your idiocracy.
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by Baddestmudafuka: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2015
Bobbystanley:
We are in a new form of Government in Nigeria.

It's called Pictocracy. Government of the picture, by the picture and for the picture.

Still fu©king better than the fu©king Robbercracy that fu©king PDP practiced. Government of thieves, by thieves and for thieves.
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by authority2006(m): 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
gurunlocker:

don't you guys have any other thing to write than this wail bullshit that has become stale?

I'm sure you just rush to comment to write this without using your brain.
Another wailer
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by ocelot2006(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
ademega:
must wailers wail? o sun MI oh

Must w@nkers w@nk?
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by shammah1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Touring president. Mtcheew
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by Okaka27(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
darlenese:
Change ! Change Change
The change is becoming a disastrous one
kill urself Dats why goodthings never come your life
I jus dunno how pple reason
Re: See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) by gurunlocker: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
authority2006:
Another wailer
now I know the stupidity gene is factory fitted.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.