Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? (45033 Views)

Igbos Have Developed And Own 80% Of Lagos / Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? / A Developed And Educated North Is The Last Thing Yorubas And Igbos Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 27, 2012
This the topic Nigerians at home and in the diaspora should have a discourse about. Let's leave countries we have no stake in alone, and focus on our continent..

My hypothesis:

Till we rid Nigeria off retards - and uncle toms, we would continue to be the most disappointing country on this planet... Nigeria has so much potentials - but nothing to show for it... Most of our so-called 'educated' people are clowns with herd mentality who can't think critically... Nigerian educated class are also notorious of having low self-esteem.. cool
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by redsun(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2012
Sadly because oyinbo was in control.Oyinbo used the blacks to develop south africa for themselves.Black south africans are jsut as developed as other africans.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by dasparrow: 8:12pm On May 27, 2012
shymmex: This the topic Nigerians at home and in the diaspora should have a discourse about. Let's leave countries we have no stake in alone, and focus on our continent..

My hypothesis:

Till we rid Nigeria off retards like beaf, and papabrowne - and uncle toms like frosbel, we would continue to be the most disappointing country on this planet... Nigeria has so much potentials - but nothing to show for it... Most of our so-called 'educated' people are clowns with herd mentality who can't think critically... Nigerian educated class are also notorious of having low self-esteem.. cool

South Africa is more stable than Nigeria because of all the oyibos they have living there. That is the only answer I can come up with.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Acelifted: 8:28pm On May 27, 2012
Because of the white population of course. take the whites out of there and the blacks will run it down in 2 years.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by MrGlobe(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2012
Lol, weetin happen for this thread?

1 Like

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by redsun(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2012
I dont think i understand this post hidden concept.What is it all about?

1 Like

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by chuquiz(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2012
They simply dont have the PDP in power grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" / IPOB Members Bundled Into The Boot Of A Car By Anti-Cult In Port-Harcourt.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.