Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Info On Effective Rat Killer - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Info On Effective Rat Killer (21675 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / On Effective Teeth Whitener / Hints On Effective Quail Egg Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by tpiah: 4:54pm On May 12, 2009
Ije-ebuka:

There is one thing people don't know, if you start eating rats, they will escape from you, I know we have a lot of rats in this big country Nairaland, still people are eating without meat in their soup, please just to answer to you question, eat those rats, and you will never see an eaten one again.

Good appetite!

or bring in a cat to help you eat the rats wink
Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by guysmat(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2009
Have you thought of inviting those chaps that call rats: "lat" ? undecided lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by Thethy(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2009
Thanks, nairalanders I appreciates your replies to this post,they are really helpful.

Why am doing this research is not only about eleminating rats and mice from home but also on my cane-rat farm (i.e grasscutter farm),the idea is to come up with solutions that will not be harmful to human being and my grasscutters which am keeping both as pet and on commercial basis.

Since the first time I have started this thrend I have done a lot of findings on best ways to eleminate rats and mice and I discovered COKE or PEPSI and many other simple methods can easily be used to kill rats and mice without harming your pet and you.

I have put the tips together which will be available for everybody use for FREE.

To get the link to the free report send an e-mail to:   ratandmicekiller@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by Bolarge(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2009
tpiah:

I'll never forget the time I saw a kangaroo rat- the thing was jumping exactly like a kangaroo. My friends and I used to scream and jump on the bed whenever this hopping masquerade rat made an appearance. I think say na only Australia leaping mammals dey live!
ROFLMFAO grin grin
Been a while since I laughed soo hard on n'land. grin
Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by jimuchy: 3:19pm On May 14, 2009
begin chop am na food easy to catch boiled, roasted, fried or raw as u like it
Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by ifyalways(f): 5:24am On May 15, 2009
Thethy:

Thanks, nairalanders I appreciates your replies to this post,they are really helpful.

Why am doing this research is not only about eleminating rats and mice from home but also on my cane-rat farm (i.e grasscutter farm),the idea is to come up with solutions that will not be harmful to human being and my grasscutters which am keeping both as pet and on commercial basis.

Since the first time I have started this thrend I have done a lot of findings on best ways to eleminate rats and mice and I discovered COKE or PEPSI and many other simple methods can easily be used to kill rats and mice without harming your pet and you.

I have put the tips together which will be available for everybody use for FREE.

To get the link to the free report send an e-mail to: ratandmicekiller@gmail.com

Thank you.
why u no kuku talk say u get book for sale undecided
why do we have to send u private mails b4 u share ur rat information ?
why not post the damn infor here if its really free and real as u claimed? smiley
Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by timmy7(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2009
**nods in agreement to d last poster** grin
Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by olawalelth: 8:51pm On May 17, 2009
use ak47. but u have to be awake all 2ru the nite. 08060582481

1 Like

Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by ibile(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2009
i 've heard of "kill and dry"' but have not seen any. The most commonly sold rat killers work but the constrain is in the smell if not found and disposed off. My friend dont joke with rat 'cause apart from disturbances the also cause lasser fever which kills very fast.
Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by executivegej: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by PETERTEVE: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2016
I'VE GOT THE BEST SOLUTION FOR RAT PALAVA. IT IS A CHEMICALISED SUBSTACE USED BASICALLY TO REPELL RAT IN HOMES, BOTH INTERRIORS AND EXTERRIORS. IT DOES NOT KILL RATS INSTEAD, IT DRIVES THEM AWAY FAR FROM YOUR SURROUNDINGS FOR A PARTICULAR PERIOD OF TIME DEPENDING ON HOW OFTEN YOU USE IT. IT IS STILL THE MOST EFFECTIVE FOR NOW AS REGARDS RAT ELEMINATION. IT IS PART OF WHAT WE DO AND KNOWN FOR. JUST GIVE IT A TRY. SHOULD YOU WANT TO GET IT, THE SMALLEST GOES FOR N2,000. YOU CAN ORDER THROUGH info.pandd@yahoo.com OR 08030473345 ($ጠ$ ONLY) AND PAY ON DELIVERY. THANKS.
Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by adeoyeabdul1: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2017
the rat in my house are now smarter than any other thing. I have used soo le, ota pia-pia and all kinds if poison but they refuse to die, instead they're getting bigger in size every daue. in fact, no cat can face them now considering their size and population. I have to by two 2 straps for them but they're so smart that they only eat my fish and and leave the trap the way I set it. even at time the trap will fold as if it catches one but unfortunately when I get there I will discovered it catches nothing. I don't know how those rats area doing it o may be they are using helmet and safety boot I don't know. I beg I need help o. 9aija people I know say u na go get another way.them don smarter pass me o.
Re: Info On Effective Rat Killer by Ryabcool(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
adeoyeabdul1:
the rat in my house are now smarter than any other thing. I have used soo le, ota pia-pia and all kinds if poison but they refuse to die, instead they're getting bigger in size every daue. in fact, no cat can face them now considering their size and population. I have to by two 2 straps for them but they're so smart that they only eat my fish and and leave the trap the way I set it. even at time the trap will fold as if it catches one but unfortunately when I get there I will discovered it catches nothing. I don't know how those rats area doing it o may be they are using helmet and safety boot I don't know. I beg I need help o. 9aija people I know say u na go get another way.them don smarter pass me o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Pointers You Might Have Heart Disease. Any Of These? See A Doctor ASAP / Buhari Directs Health Minister To Turn Brain Drain To Brain Gain / Herbal Medicine(alternative Medicine) Versus Orthodox Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.