Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Chick Is Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chick Is Getting Married (812 Views)

When your side chick is the photographer / Why Being A Side Chick Is Better For You… / My Chick Is Demanding: What Can I Buy For My Girlfriend For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chick Is Getting Married by inspiragh(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2009
I was so involved in the relationship that i can't seem to concentrate on building a new relationship here in UNICAL

what do i do?
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by Zoneout(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2009
Nothing but move on, let it slide. Shes probably doing you a favour by getting married. When u get over it you gonna probably meet someone new and u would think back to what exactly did u even like about ur ex
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by nethacker(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2009
inspiragh:

I was so involved in the relationship that i can't seem to concentrate on building a new relationship here in UNICAL

what do i do?
maybe u show d babe say na only Bleep u wan dey fk am, no be small thing ooooo grin
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by FLGators1: 11:09pm On May 08, 2009
Technically, she's not your chick anymore.

So don't do anything drastic, such as trying to ruin her engagement
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by onyinye2(f): 11:12pm On May 08, 2009
FL Gators!:

Technically, she's not your chick anymore.

So don't do anything drastic, such as try to ruin her engagement
Omo, why do waste typing strength on these low life individuals?
The relationship prolly ended five years ago for all we know.
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by FLGators1: 11:16pm On May 08, 2009
The relationship prolly ended five years ago for all we know.

So we may prolly have another Adam Brody/ Jack Tweed on the forum?
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by Moonstone(f): 11:19pm On May 08, 2009
FL Gators!:

So we may prolly have another Adam Brody/ Jack Tweed on the forum?
Amen! I miss him jare! NL has been too boring these days sad. I need more stupid views on this site.

@ topic - She's no longer your chick. Just face your other girls.
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by TOYOSI20(f): 11:19pm On May 08, 2009
Zoneout:

Nothing but move on, let it slide. Shes probably doing you a favour by getting married. When u get over it you gonna probably meet someone new and u would think back to what exactly did u even like about ur ex

I absolutely agree, . . . move on.
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by FLGators1: 11:21pm On May 08, 2009
@Moonstone
grin grin grin grin seriously. I think I might start my own controversial topics to spice things up here grin grin
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by Moonstone(f): 11:24pm On May 08, 2009
FL Gators!:

@Moonstone
grin grin grin grin seriously. I think I might start my own controversial topics to spice things up here grin grin
You'll know I'll support you anytime, anyday. Carry go! wink wink grin grin grin
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by bigbumper(f): 11:45pm On May 08, 2009
Moonstone:

Amen! I miss him jare! NL has been too boring these days sad. I need more stupid views on this site.

@ topic - She's no longer your chick. Just face your other girls.

Hello stranger kiss

I think Adamu is back with another handle with a $$ at the end, not sure what the name is again grin grin grin

Disclaimer; Adam B, you know I love you from the depth of my soul, I don't want your trouble, the [b]keyword[/b I used was I think so handly me gently if you have to respond to this post wink
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by bigbumper(f): 11:47pm On May 08, 2009
inspiragh:

what do i do?

Maybe you don't need to embark on a new relationship for now wink Try and find yourself first, and get yourself back on track.
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by yme1(f): 12:30am On May 09, 2009
@poster
move on with your life
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by Moonstone(f): 12:31am On May 09, 2009
big_bumper:

Hello stranger kiss

I think Adamu is back with another handle with a $$ at the end, not sure what the name is again grin grin grin

Disclaimer; Adam B, you know I love you from the depth of my soul, I don't want your trouble, the keyword I used was I think so handly me gently if you have to respond to this post  wink
Hi darling! kiss kiss kiss Where are you? I missed you o! AH ahn! This is unfair cry cry cry cry
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by FLGators1: 12:32am On May 09, 2009
Hello stranger Kiss

I think Adamu is back with another handle with a $$ at the end, not sure what the name is again Grin Grin Grin

Disclaimer; Adam B, you know I love you from the depth of my soul, I don't want your trouble, the [b]keyword[/b I used was I think so handly me gently if you have to respond to this post

How won't you know?

Been stalking him? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by Easybaby(f): 12:37pm On May 09, 2009
commit sucide grin cheesy tongue
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by mccloud224(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2009
If you have no immediate intention of marrying her, forget it.I believe it's the straffing you miss not her.
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by teissys(f): 4:40pm On May 11, 2009
You need to wake up and move on. She stopped being your chic the moment she decided to get married and you are still refering to her as your chic.
Stop mopping over her
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by Ben13: 4:48pm On May 11, 2009
Pls concentrate on your studies. the "chicken" is gone for gud
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by teissys(f): 5:04pm On May 11, 2009
Ben20001:

Pls concentrate on your studies. the "chicken" is gone for gud

grin grin grin
I think it was stolen by Ousofia
Re: My Chick Is Getting Married by IFELEKE(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2009
inspiragh:

what do i do?
What you need do is to channel your concentration on your studies.If you are finding that difficult then Brace Up for More Dumpings.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Was Into Scams 419 / Pls Advice / If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.