Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? (2646 Views)

Lady Threatens To Burn Her Lover's Certificates If He Fails To Marry Her / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by kingcypress: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
sweetboiy:
I will burn everything including Nairaland along seun and lalasticlala certificate if at all they have any tongue
U harsh ooo
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by corisande: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
kingcypress:
I'll burn the ministry of education and kill all my teachers in order to erase all evidence.... My numerous classmates should also run for their lives or else....

This joke too expensive
E don pass be careful oh!
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by corisande: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Anyss:
No offence Op. Buh na only igboo and weed smokers u go c dey ask dis kind question. Wen dem don dey high u go c one wen breese wan push troway go tak one drag com puff am for air com be like " omo guy wot if u jus pick one million for ground abi wot if dem jus dash u one milla?". Truth is no body go dash u. And who go hold one milla allow am mek e fall? Na winchi winchi tins?

hahaha
I don laugh tire for this thread oh

1 Like

Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by kingcypress: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
HCpaul:
The truth of the matter is that for all who possess the mindset of an enterpreneur will do that without esitating.

But it's actually two people that can do dat, "Inventors and enterpreneur's."

I will even burn the certificate of the man that want to give me the money.
Who knows, his mind may be flexible and may later be demanding a certificate to give in the following year.

I may also burn the minister of education, minister of finance and all paper in the country just to show my sincerity.

SHEBI BILL GATE LATER WENT TO HARVARD AND COLLECTED HONOURNARY DEGREE.
Your head dey dia
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by Gojack: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
it's like we have alot of weed smokers in here, mostly pple who just finished sunday rice mixed with little gangar, dey felt this is the last place to throw away their 5 mins madness. if i may ask what happened to yaba left?Are there on strike i tink they need to admit some new patients from here nonsense no be only if i dash you 1 billion , because the person way dey dash u the 1 billion them dey follow am for him village abi.

1 Like

Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by bettercreature(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ofcourse i will ,then start all over again
because the probability that you will make a billion with that certificate is less than 20%
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
my credentials has been dormant since i finished school yet am counting my cash! since nobody will ask for educational credentials before i acquire a property, i will burn everything even my school notes and pictures i snapped as a student. I will also gather the ashes and pour them in a flowing river
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by Ferdinandu(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Anyss:
No offence Op. Buh na only igboo and weed smokers u go c dey ask dis kind question. Wen dem don dey high u go c one wen breese wan push troway go tak one drag com puff am for air com be like " omo guy wot if u jus pick one million for ground abi wot if dem jus dash u one milla?". Truth is no body go dash u. And who go hold one milla allow am mek e fall? Na winchi winchi tins?
Babe you are too funny jare, na only weed fit inspire this kind question.
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ferdinandu:
Babe you are too funny jare, na only weed fit inspire this kind question.

Lol. Abi?
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by diamondc(f): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
don't you think you will get a job with that certificate worth more than 1 billion? mythoughtthough
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
czarr:
NO.
Most Nigerians are not realistic to start with, thats why we are where we are
You still have a preconceived notion of what it takes to succeed.

How can you boldly say a certificate can get you double of that amount.

Truth is if you can make that amount,you can do it with or without a certificate. Smh

If you think wealth Creation has anything to do with certificate, then you need to be enlightened more...

*sighs* ...when other young persons are getting degrees an d make use of it,here you are saying,..it's not possible to get that kind of money..i will say it again "people like you are making Nigeria BACKWARD".

Did el rufai not do it? he is worth billions of naira later you'll say someone's not enlightened... if you take one kobo from the One billion naira you'll be left with millions so whats so special there ... but i will take the replies here as a JOKE cos i don't think somepersons in their right senses will burn their certificates they earned "with sweat"
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
diamondc:
don't you think you will get a job with that certificate worth more than 1 billion? mythoughtthough

abeg help me tell czarr.... i thought i was the only one reasoning properly "PLEASE START THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX"@czarr and check for el rufai online ..he is a quantity surveyor worth 90 biilion naira
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by godoluwa(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
kingcypress:
If you were offered 1billion naira for you to burn your educational certificates which include first leaving certificate, o level, A level, degree, post graduate. Will you willingly destroy them? will all these certificates ever bring 1 billion naira to you before you die? don't forget the saying that ' a bird at hand is better than 100 birds in the bush. What is your take?

NB: If you accept the money you shouldn't go back to school or use any form of certificate that is carrying your name.
YES I WILL
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by czarr(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
akpobi:

*sighs* ...when other young persons are getting degrees an d make use of it,here you are saying,..it's not possible to get that kind of money..i will say it again "people like you are making Nigeria BACKWARD".

Did el rufai not do it? he is worth billions of naira later you'll say someone's not enlightened... if you take one kobo from the One billion naira you'll be left with millions so whats so special there ... but i will take the replies here as a JOKE cos i don't think somepersons in their right senses will burn their certificates they earned "with sweat"
logic and reasoning,game of numbers,bro please how many el rufai do you see making that kind of money,and how well do you know this man is he ur relative? How do you know the money he made is gotten from his profession?.

Let's be realistic here.leave morality aside abeg let's side with practicality, how practical is it for you to make 1billion from ur certificate? Solely.

My brother one man cannot be used as a yardstick to measure the value of a certificate over a billion.
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by czarr(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
akpobi:

abeg help me tell czarr.... i thought i was the only one reasoning properly "PLEASE START THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX"@czarr and check for el rufai online ..he is a quantity surveyor worth 90 biilion naira
what do you consider more important?
The knowledge gotten from the education or the certificate itself?
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
czarr:
what do you consider more important?
The knowledge gotten from the education or the certificate itself?

both .. b.t.w jst checked ur profile thought i'll see one MATURED MAN there xo nairaland actually has young persons... but its all good ..i'll'd want to meet u so we can argue face to face#Case closed 4 now... #B.t.w shaybi u don graduate?
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
czarr:
logic and reasoning,game of numbers,bro please how many el rufai do you see making that kind of money,and how well do you know this man is he ur relative? How do you know the money he made is gotten from his profession?.

Let's be realistic here.leave morality aside abeg let's side with practicality, how practical is it for you to make 1billion from ur certificate? Solely.

My brother one man cannot be used as a yardstick to measure the value of a certificate over a bi

check wikipedia.. he founded a firm ..and there are so many others like him E.g late chief thomas molade thomas ..
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by czarr(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2015
akpobi:

both .. b.t.w jst checked ur profile thought i'll see one MATURED MAN there xo nairaland actually has young persons... but its all good ..i'll'd want to meet u so we can argue face to face#Case closed 4 now... #B.t.w shaybi u don graduate?
I'm a graduate of architecture UNN.
Why would I want to argue face to face with you?
BTW that picture isn't recent,and what is you're definition of mature? undecided

Are you blind?,don't you see so many young people making money?and so many old men sorry"mature "men sit at home with their certificate.

If you are as smart as you are old you should know better than to judge a persons intelligence by profile picture...

Mr mature man now I understand when they say not all old people are wise undecided
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 02, 2015
czarr:
I'm a graduate of architecture UNN.
Why would I want to argue face to face with you?
BTW that picture isn't recent,and what is you're definition of mature? undecided

Are you blind?,don't you see so many young people making money?and so many old men sorry"mature "men sit at home with their certificate.

If you are as smart as you are old you should know better than to judge a persons intelligence by profile picture...

Mr mature man now I understand when they say not all

?? nawa oo u've turned it to outright war..its okayy i guess typing that stuff up there made u feel good.wat part of CASE CLOSED don't u understand..besides i was trying to compliment you.. your earlier post was a bit MATURED not until u dropped thisss Crap.You are one of those persons that cant make a point without insulting whoever they are talking to

This clearly showed tha you are ILL mannered .Dont bother quoting cos am already tired ov replying you
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by harffie(m): 5:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Its not your certificate that makes you *You. Its what you have in the HEAD- why do you think interviews are being conducted? After all, they read through your profile and saw your qualifications.
Oga burn everything.
Re: Will You Destroy All Your Certificates If Offered 1 Billion Naira in return? by kingcypress: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can Apologize For What She Has Not Done Because Of This- (hilarious Pix) / A Lady Bursted Her Ass During Se.x, Boyfriend Jailed / Checkout Remote Control for controling Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.