Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,958 members, 7,841,686 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November (11494 Views)

Breaking News: ASSU Suspends Strike, Lectures To Resume Work Tommorow / 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation / Free SS1 - SS3 ICT (Computer Studies) Lesson Notes For 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD TERMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 01, 2015
Emmaesty:
He's about to enter 400l, probably writing his 300l 2nd semester exams. Read his comment again

thats a lie, other schools are just ahead of us with a semster.
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by sapienman(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Thank God embarassedat least we may resume March 27

Chisom you must be one of the freshmen for next year.

It's funny that you know when resumption of next session is, while some of us in school have no idea. cheesy

Anyway, my name is Gozie. What are you coming in for?
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2015
sapienman:

It's funny that you know when resumption of next session is, while some of us in school have no idea. cheesy

allow the babe enter school first na, na here u wan start ur anglomoz?

Hope u are not an Angola boy self?
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Kunlexic(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2015
Iamoluwaslim:

U reminded me of first bank lecture theatre!... Dat was d place I had my Mock Tutorial for Putme! Thank God I was offered an Admission!! Can't wait 2 see OAU in a bit!
what course sir?
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by chisombenedicta(f): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2015
sapienman:

accounting
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by chisombenedicta(f): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2015
Holudamsel:

lol grin
Ure in wat dept
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Kunlexic(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2015
chisombenedicta:
lol grin
Ure in wat dept
undecided
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Emmaesty(f): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2015
Holudamsel:

thats a lie, other schools are just ahead of us with a semster.
Futo is ahead of you with one session. You guys just finished 1st semester exams
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by chisombenedicta(f): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2015
Kunlexic:
undecided
Y the face na undecided
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Adex097: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2015
Holudamsel:

Must you lie...

The present 200level student write 2013 jamb, so at most you just resumed 300 level while they are in 200level 2nd semester.
Hey miss, calm down. Don't get yourself worked up Because your mates are ahead of you in terms of an ordinary academic calendar. Lol anyways , even if I'm just resuming for 300lvl , should it in anyway deter me from planning for my finals. HABA.
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Kunlexic(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Y the face na undecided
lols...hw far nah?
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by chisombenedicta(f): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2015
Kunlexic:
lols...hw far nah?
I dey oh...hope ure enjoying the long holiday
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
chisombenedicta:
lol grin Ure in wat dept

psychology
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Adex097:

Hey miss, calm down. Don't get yourself worked up Because your mates are ahead of you in terms of an ordinary academic calendar. Lol anyways , even if I'm just resuming for 300lvl , should it in anyway deter me from planning for my finals. HABA.

why did u quote me to change my tense?

u know what u did so beta modify that.
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Adex097: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
Holudamsel:

why did u quote me to change my tense?

u know what u did so beta modify that.
What the heck!! change your tense you say? Never knew somehow could stoop this low. I'm quite disappointed miss.
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Fynestboi: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Adex097:

Hehehe.. I gat to feel maself o. How, you dey na

Cool.... Bro
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Kunlexic:
what course sir?
Yoruba
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Krixeminaj(f): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
choi.....I pray our resumption date x not postponed o.....cos I'm criously homesick.....anyways! iz dia any1 in d faculty of arts hia?
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by flightz(f): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ok
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Fynestboi: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2015
flightz:
guy hafa, u fit squat me? I need space badly
Lol part what..?
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Fynestboi: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Krixeminaj:
choi.....I pray our resumption date x not postponed o.....cos I'm criously homesick.....anyways! iz dia any1 in d faculty of arts hia?

Here
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by flightz(f): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ok
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Fynestboi: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
flightz:
part 4

Really? And you want to squat. No problem sir you welcome...
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by tIce(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Leitner:
T• iiiiiiicccccccceeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!- Ma nigggaaa!! cheesy
sup my nigaa.... baba holla me nwww i no 2 sabi oo
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by tIce(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fynestboi:

online aro
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by tIce(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fynestboi:

online aro
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Fynestboi: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
tIce:

online aro

lipsrsealed
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by sapienman(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2015

This is not Angola nor Moz so it's not anglomoz.
smiley
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by sapienman(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2015
chisombenedicta:
accounting

Oh nice. Nice to meet you.
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Kunlexic(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2015
chisombenedicta:
I dey oh...hope ure enjoying the long holiday
am enjoying it small but na house I dey where I dey take meat for mama's pot since I never see work wey I go dey do wink
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Krixeminaj(f): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Fynestboi:

Here
hmmm....cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Project Topics On Clincal Chemistry/chemical Pathology. / Why Is The English Language Skill Of Nigerian Graduate So Appalling? / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.