Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,046 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November (11498 Views)

Breaking News: ASSU Suspends Strike, Lectures To Resume Work Tommorow / 33 Students To Bag 1st Class Degree On AKSU 2nd And 3rd Convocation / Free SS1 - SS3 ICT (Computer Studies) Lesson Notes For 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD TERMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Krixeminaj(f): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Fynestboi:

Here
hmmm....cool
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Krixeminaj(f): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Krixeminaj:
hmmm....cool
I min d faculty of arts n humanities though....
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by oppybouy(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2015
ONITIJU1:

when should we be expecting the second batch and third batch?
Anytime soon till the matriculation day of the newly admitted students
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by oppybouy(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Yup
Allrai cool. Wah course were you given, and wah did u apply for initially?
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by flightz(f): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thanks
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Leitner: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
tIce:

sup my nigaa....
baba holla me nwww i no 2 sabi oo
T.ICE,as you no sabi me,you don fvck up like that!

I don upload my pic,oya check my profile pinshure cool. And tender your apologies afterward grin
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by tIce(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
Leitner:

T.ICE,as you no sabi me,you don fvck up like that!

I don upload my pic,oya check my profile pinshure cool. And tender your apologies afterward grin

baba mi..... no vex abeggii.... you don resume?
na Monday tinzz here ooo ..

oya chop am like that.
Re: OAU: Lectures To Commence On 2nd And Not 9th November by Leitner: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
tIce:

baba mi..... no vex abeggii.... you don resume?
na Monday tinzz here ooo ..

oya chop am like that.
Na so grin.

I trust you- you no dey ever resume the time wey normal students dey always resume grin. Me sef na next week tinz o. Na Sat I wan resume before but I don extend my holiday to next week cool.

What of timmy,himself don resume?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is The English Language Skill Of Nigerian Graduate So Appalling? / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / ASUU To Appeal Ruling, Parents Want Strike Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.