Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics (6456 Views)

Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa / Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today / Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by tochukwuifeduba: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Biafran Movement calls for Million Man match on November 7th

Africa Business World has been informed that Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) is organizing a Million Man match next Saturday 7th of November 2015, in all State Capitals of The Federation and FCT Abuja in support of their detained leader Nnamdi kanu. The rally is scheduled to occur from. 12pm to 4pm. It seems there is a disconnect between some older generation Igbos and Nigerians and the younger Igbos who identify in huge numbers with the Biafran movement. Until the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, many Igbos and other Nigerians were not very aware about the determination level of this new younger generation of Igbos to attain independence for Biafra by peaceful means. ............Last May 30th more than 1 million pro Biafran demonstrators rallied at Aba in support of the Biafra movement (see the video of the rally on Africa Business World)
Read the rest from Africa Business World link below

http://www.africabusinessworld.com/biafran-million-man-match-planned-across-nigeria-on-nov-7th-2015/2015/10/30/

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
We hope it all ends well. Goodluck cool

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by Aminat508(f): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
shocked
Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by Daywalker1: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
Joke country call Nigeria
Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by kestolove95(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Buhari shud pls order for a special bullets for dix, rip to dox cowards dat will die on the 7th of nov.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by asvpChuu(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mtcheew... I was listening to dej loaf. cool

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by athaboi(f): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
#Biafraonthemove! Freedom!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by superstar1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
You better keep your 1million man match to SE and any other state that identifies with you.

Your security is not guaranteed any where else.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by EasternLion: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
kestolove95:
Buhari shud pls order for a special bullets for dix, rip to dox cowards dat will die on the 7th of nov.

Cowards do not protest or demand change of their situation, they rather die grumbling in their inner bedrooms than speak out.

I am sorry, why monkeys and baboons suffer in this zoo is because they are yet to carry out a revolution, and in revolution, people die, and no monkey wants to die to see real 'change' happen.

We are silently carrying out a revolution, we call it "Biafran Spring".

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by wordcat(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
kestolove95:

You are likely to die before that day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by sandraokosun1: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
U have to paste a campaign pics to support ur mirage same way the biafrags are claiming their is GENOICIDE AGAINST IGOB IN NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
These that are scared as shitt

mtceeew

1 Like

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by ELTON123(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
kestolove95:
you are a muslim? Why am I not surprised?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by ARIZONA123(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
I will be there!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
kestolove95:
May stray bullet decimate you for wishing death on biafrans amen.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by AraduF90(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
kestolove95:
She Cow

1 Like

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by flozybk(f): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
I don't know why people just like problem...if they want their own country they should ask for it peacefully and not drag other people into their problem...Biafra or what ever they call it they should go and protest in their states and not disturb the peace of other states especially Rivers state

I no get strength to run when war start ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
hmmm... these people are just wasting time. instead of them to start lobbying highly placed people in the UN for referendum they are planning march past. after the march wetin go come happen na?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:
I don't know why people just like problem...if they want their own country they should ask for it peacefully and not drag other people into their problem...Biafra or what ever they call it they should go and protest in their states and not disturb the peace of other states especially Rivers state

don't worry baby, I will pick you up in my private jet.
Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by flozybk(f): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ioannes:

don't worry baby, I will pick you up in my private jet.

that's not what I want...I want to leave this world without experiencing war

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

lol. that makes two of us.
Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by tochukwuifeduba: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

grin grin Biafra is coming
Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

Are you trying to tell us that the Ikwerres and the ogonis that are members of IPOB should not protest in Rivers State when you know they very well they are among the owners of Rivers State.
Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by acenazt: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Wow what a strong army

6 Likes

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
We shall count you that day.

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Ioannes:
hmmm... these people are just wasting time. instead of them to start lobbying highly placed people in the UN for referendum they are planning march past. after the march wetin go come happen na?

You can't get biafra by just lobbying people in the UN... You have to show a sense of seriousness and determination b4 those pple in the UN can act on your request. Do you know how many letters that has been written to UN? Independence is not gotten by mere lobbying, it requires more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by flozybk(f): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=ekenedegreat post=39550783]Are you trying to tell us that the Ikwerres and the ogonis that are members of IPOB should not protest in Rivers State when you know they very well they are among the owners of Rivers State.[/quote/]
they should go to SE and protest...u people are glamouring for war when it comes u will wish it never came
Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by Kestolovee95(f): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2015
ELTON123:
you are a muslim? Why am I not surprised?

Check my profile picture to see the hungry dumbo you are replying. Poverty wan murder the guy. lol.
Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by Kestolovee95(f): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

See this APC monkey wey register the other day dem for rivers person oo. yorrober una no dey shame? Una worwor for face already that one na enough crime, una come add worwor of the mind, yet shame no gree una. kai! Oduwa wey curse una don die.
Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by SonOfEl(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

Who gives a damn about you? And who says indigenous IGBOS are not in river state? Go to blazes.
Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You can't get biafra by just lobbying people in the UN... You have to show a sense of seriousness and determination b4 those pple in the UN can act on your request. Do you know how many letters that has been written to UN? Independence is not gotten by mere lobbying, it requires more than that.

as long as it's not through violence I wish you guys the best of luck. I pray you get it.
Re: Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics by chrisblack: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
EasternLion:

Cowards do not protest or demand change of their situation, they rather die grumbling in their inner bedrooms than speak out.

I am sorry, why monkeys and baboons suffer in this zoo is because they are yet to carry out a revolution, and in revolution, people die, and no monkey wants to die to see real 'change' happen.

We are silently carrying out a revolution, we call it "Biafran Spring".
Nigeria awaits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abayomi Adeshida: NUJ FCT Outraged, Demand Sanctions / Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.