Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today (3442 Views)

IPOB Set To Make A Powerful Announcement That Will Shock Nigeria - Game Changer / (IPOB) Set To Hold Referendum / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Movic1(m): 3:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Indigenous People Of Biafra across southeast Nigeria will stage a one million match protest today, in response to Nnamdi Kanu arrest,the director of Radio Biafra and leader of IPOB was apprehended by DSS men on october 17th in Lagos. The group demand the release of Kalu through a press statement yesterday afternoon.

Read what the group said- We demand for the release of all Biafrans in Nigeria prison , we demand to have our own Nation Biafra from this British/Nigeria evil created country . We are been killed on a daily bases, we re been secretly arrested on a daily bases . They kill us without any reason simply because we are Biafrans.
We have not better life amenities in Biafra land which Nigeria called SOUTH/SOUTH and SOUTH/EAST . We are been neglected and treated as second class citizens in our own fathers land.
Our land is under siege , Hausa/Fulani herds men are killing our people and raping our sisters and mothers in the farm, their cattle is destroying our crops .our future is not guaranteed in Nigeria . we are been subjugated to economical destitute . We are scavenging across the globe.We are not asking for a land that belongs to Oduduwa people neither do we seek for the land of the ARIWAS.
The group also ruled out the aims and objectives of the one million match protest, below are the aims and objectives.
1 To free the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra and other Biafrans arbitrarily hounded and held captive by Buhari’s security operatives; and
2 For the absolute, unconditional, nonnegotiable, and irreducible restoration of Biafra’s independence.
3 To mourn the more than 4 million Biafrans murdered by British-Nigeria for no other reason but because they are Biafrans.
Other Igbos across the world are expected to join the protest via facebook and twitter using the hashtag
FreeNnamdikanu and FreeBiafra.
www.centurynewsngr.com/2015/11/06/biafraipob-set-for-one-million-man-match-today/

5 Likes

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by M4gunners: 3:46am On Nov 06, 2015
Wherever you are, just us in this peaceful match God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by menix(m): 4:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Abeg where the march dey start from cous I wan do exercise..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Ebubeslym(m): 4:13am On Nov 06, 2015
The Sun will continue rising from the EAST

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by AsiwajuKingsize(m): 4:36am On Nov 06, 2015
Please do keep updates of March online.
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 06, 2015
The security agencies should stay clear! No violent is intended, just peaceful protests. SO POLICE STAY CLEAR!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by agog: 4:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Ebubeslym:
The Sun will continue rising from the EAST
And it will continue to set in the WEST everyday!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by 88natzy(m): 6:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Lets go there!! Proudly Imolite: proudly Biafran ;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2015
sf

3 Likes

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Ferdinand48(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2015
agog:

And it will continue to set in the WEST everyday!
to waste them like a waste product

2 Likes

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by kingzizzy: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2015
I said in another thread that the only thing that will stop me from going out to march with my fellow Biafrans is if I wake up today and find my legs missing. My legs are still there and I must go out! Nigeria must be exposed to the world for the terrorist state it is that seeks to deny people their fundamental basic human right of freedom of movement and expression!

I am a Biafran, I can never be part of the terrorist Republic of Lord Lugard!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Fash20: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2015
"THEY ARE KILLED ON A DAILY BASIS". Is this true?
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by MuamarGaddaffi: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2015
Nigeria needs to come to a round table to discuss her existence otherwise she may cease to exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by cybertyrant(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Fash20:
"THEY ARE KILLED ON A DAILY BASIS". Is this true?
is that really a question u got there?
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by nabiz(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Let's go there! Am in abuja where do we meet?
Pls let us do it peacefully and maturely. But that doesn't mean we will tolerate intimidation
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Omololu007(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:

Our land is under siege , Hausa/Fulani herds men are killing our people and raping our sisters and mothers in the farm, their cattle is destroying our crops/
but fool!sh ibos on nairaland do abuse omenka that Fulani herds men can't kill ibos in the south east the way they kill the people of benue in the north central
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Omololu007(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:
we demand to have our own Nation Biafra from this British/Nigeria evil created country . We are been killed on a daily bases, we re been secretly arrested on a daily bases . They kill us without any reason simply because we are Biafrans.
We have not better life amenities in Biafra land which Nigeria called SOUTH/EAST are been subjugated to economical destitute . We are scavenging across the globe/
I wish all these is truly happening to the ibos in Nigeria sad
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by GstringAngela(f): 9:06am On Nov 06, 2015
nabiz:
Pls let us do it peacefully and maturely. But that doesn't mean we will tolerate intimidation
Amadioha blaster your fl'athead there. You are in Abuja, you are in my region and you still crying about Biafra like a mad dog. Chukwu okike abiama strike all the first born in your family dead if you do not go back to heeeboland today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by fullstreets: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2015
My questions before I join d march:1. Are d ibos up to a million? 2. Who will sell d okporoko, provisions and spare parts? 3. Are we willing to go out n protest for d freedom of a fukkng Briton?
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Fash20: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2015
cybertyrant:
is that really a question u got there?
It almost incredible that this guys are lying to them self that they are being killed on a daily basis.

Back to you tyrant.
No its not. Its a riddle.

Nonsense!
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Our land is under siege , Hausa/Fulani herds men are killing our people and raping our sisters and mothers in the farm, their cattle is destroying our crops.
Ipob confession. Freeglobe your people are dying

2 Likes

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by mulattoclaro(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2015
I hope the Nigerian army have enough bullets to shoot enough flàtheads that choose misbehave. You're all going to Biafra and you're taking your 5 wretched SE states with you.
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by cybertyrant(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2015
Fash20:
It almost incredible that this guys are lying to them self that they are being killed on a daily basis.

Back to you tyrant.
No its not. Its a riddle.

Nonsense!
oops, sorry to interfere
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Omololu007(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2015
nabiz:
mr man if you wanna protest,go to enugu,abakaliki,akwa,owerri or umuahia,,if you guys try this una biafra shit in abj,you will regret your life o

1 Like

Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Omololu007(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2015
GstringAngela:
Amadioha blaster your fl'athead there. You are in Abuja, you are in my region and you still crying about Biafra like a mad dog. Chukwu okike abiama strike all the first born in your family dead if you do not go back to heeeboland today.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by nabiz(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2015
GstringAngela:
I wanted to reply u but after going through ur profile I noted that u ar classless
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by nabiz(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2015
Omololu007:
mr man if you wanna protest,go to enugu,abakaliki,akwa,owerri or umuahia,,if you guys try this una biafra shit in abj,you will regret your life o
I am monitoring u and from what they told me, u ar an ogogoro drunker. Have u taken it this early morning of is it hang over?
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by nabiz(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2015
Omololu007:
I am monitoring u and from what they told me, u ar an ogogoro drunker. Have u taken it this early morning of is it hang over? Lol
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Omololu007(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2015
nabiz:
I am monitoring u and from what they told me, u ar an ogogoro drunker. Have u taken it this early morning of is it hang over?
omo ibo are you sure you are OK undecided
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I hope the Nigerian army have enough bullets to shoot enough flàtheads that choose misbehave. You're all going to Biafra and you're taking your 5 wretched SE states with you.

Igboland is bigger than SE, deal with it.
Re: Biafra :IPOB Set For One Million - Man Match Today by mulattoclaro(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Igboland is bigger than SE, deal with it.
you'll soon know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun State Government Liaison Charge! / Shocking!!! A Stone Is Preferred To Buhari On A Nairaland Poll / Call For A United South Continue!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.