Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State (20575 Views)

IPOB And Their Three Factions, I Weep For My People / Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) / Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by IlekeHD: 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That's one of the traits of a coward. Rants and Rants and Rants. Real men don't talk much, Action speaks louder than words.

Advice: come with back up.

PM him nau, since you asked for his location abi fear grab you? Is this how you'll fight for Biafra? All talk no action?

10 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by SeverusSnape(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

So in history, when did everybody lay claim to Lagos? Does this claiming Lagos have to do with running away from Igboland?
Everyone knows this. So no need to lay claim to something you know you already own, Is Lagos a Yoruba word
Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by kritikali(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

So are u saying its Boko Haram operation?

What has BH got to do with this...I mean a statement about ibo always wanting to dominate on another man's land..
Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by tupacshakur(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That's one of the traits of a coward. Rants and Rants and Rants. Real men don't talk much, Action speaks louder than words.

Advice: come with back up.

Okay! I will stop "ranting".

I'll be expecting your PM with respect to the meeting time.

I won't need back ups. Trust me!

4 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by SeverusSnape(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

PM him nau, since you asked for his location abi fear grab you? Is this how you'll fight for Biafra? All talk no action?
The next time I venture into No man's land, I'll PM him, For now, I'm in the North. Kaduna precisely.
Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by wristbangle: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

West.

Good. Your answer has confirmed the sole owner of lagos. By the way sir, which tribe are located at west region?

3 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by IlekeHD: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
emperorgoke:
it is only a mad man dt will say Lagos is no mans' land, ibadan is no mans' land. a day is coming we wil send all of ds igbo bk to thr unfertile land

Igbos will carry Lagos in their bags as they travel back to the east.

Yorubaland visa (Lagos, osun, ondo, oyo, ekiti, Yoruba kwara and Kogi) In process.

10 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by SeverusSnape(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
tupacshakur:

Okay! I will stop "ranting".
I'll be expecting your PM with respect to the meeting time.
I won't need back ups. Trust me!
Okay. You'll hear from me when I venture into NO MAN'S LAND.
Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by IlekeHD: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Everyone knows this. So no need to lay claim to something you know you already own, Is Lagos a Yoruba word

Who is everybody? Igbos are the only maggots claiming Lagos which is not anywhere near Igboland.

Lagos is the modern word for Eko, a state with traditional Yoruba kings. PH is not an ijaws word, Abuja is not a native word, Is Rivers a native word?

10 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by nightmile: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

Yorubaland visa (Lagos, osun, ondo, oyo, ekiti, Yoruba kwara and Kogi) In process.
And Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by Adesiji77: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
SUBWAY101:
Ibadan is now no man's land. cheesy

LOL cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by IlekeHD: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
nightmile:

And Edo state.

Depends on Edo people wink

2 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by tupacshakur(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay. You'll hear from me when I venture into NO MAN'S LAND.

Wandering, itinerant, peripatetic, pathetic bastard!

May boko haram destroy you in Kaduna.

Shouldn't you be in any of the south-eastern states as a true Flat-head?

What are you doing in Kaduna?

One wonders what keep chasing you Flat-heads out of your caves?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by IlekeHD: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
tupacshakur:

One wonders what keep chasing your Flat-heads out of your caves?

Erosion.

7 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by SeverusSnape(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

Who is everybody? Igbos are the only maggots claiming Lagos which is not anywhere near Igboland.

Lagos is the modern word for Eko, a state with traditional Yoruba kings. PH is not an ijaws word, Abuja is not a native word, Is Rivers a native word?
Shut up already... I don't know what "Eko" means. What I know is Lagos.

Port Harcourt/Rivers is not a native word because Ijaws alone can not lay claim to the state, What about the Ikwerres?... Ogonis??... And other.

Abuja is a native word, just like Suleja. Abu and Sule. Get it?
Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by IlekeHD: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up already... I don't know what "Eko" means. What I know is Lagos.

Port Harcourt/Rivers is not a native word because Ijaws alone can not lay claim to the state, What about the Ikwerres?... Ogonis??... And other.

Abuja is a native word, just like Suleja. Abu and Sule. Get it?

Eko means Lagos. Instead of asking someone to shut up, get educated.

What does rivers mean? What does PH mean? What does Lagos mean? Abuja? Use common sense when you're trying to lay claim to another man's land.

So which historical book claimed that Lagos is owned by "everybody"?

11 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by tupacshakur(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

Erosion.

Not only Erosion, Ileke. A lot of factors...

I can actually write a 500-page book titled "The wandering nature of the average Igbo man - Root causes, effects and Long-term Panacea".

grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by SeverusSnape(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
tupacshakur:

One wonders what keep chasing your Flat-heads out of your caves?
The coward rants again as usual.

You think I'm like you who's holed up in one place and too broke to leave his state?

See, I travel for various reasons ranging from Visitation, Studies, occasions and even errands.

Presently, I'm in kaduna for my internship.

Sorry broke ass Nigga_, I'm not the cause of your predicament.

Lagos remains 'no man's land'

1 Like

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by IlekeHD: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
tupacshakur:

I can actually write a 500-page book titled "The wandering nature of the average Igbo man - Root causes, effects and Long-term Panacea".

grin grin

Lol an Igbo friend of mines told me about how his home in Igboland got torned down by erosion. Years of hard work gone.

Who wants to live in that?

Abeg I go help distribute the book grin

11 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by IlekeHD: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Anyway I'm done on this thread, it remains for Yorubas in Lagos to do something about these leeches wink

5 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by SeverusSnape(m): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

Eko means Lagos. Instead of asking someone to shut up, get educated.

What does rivers mean? What does PH mean? What does Lagos mean? Abuja? Use common sense when you're trying to lay claim to another man's land.

So which historical book claimed that Lagos is owned by "everybody"?
Now you're saying trash. I answered all your questions coherently. But you keep replying with more inconsequential questions. SMH.

I've answered your questions on Rivers and Abuja.

I ain't ready for more questions please.

Just have it in mind that Lagos or "eko" (whatever that means undecided ) is owned by NIGERIANS.

Thank you.
Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by SeverusSnape(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:
Anyway I'm done on this thread, it remains for Yorubas in Lagos to do something about these leeches wink
So your fellow Nigerians are leeches?... So much for 'one Nigeria'. undecided

There's nothing anybody can do about it.

Lagos belongs to ALL OF US (NIGERIANS)
Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by tupacshakur(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The coward rants again as usual.

You think I'm like you who's holed up in one place and too broke to leave his state?

See, I travel for various reasons ranging from Visitation, Studies, occasions and even errands.

Presently, I'm in kaduna for my internship.

Sorry broke ass Nigga_, I'm not the cause of your predicament.

Lagos remains 'no man's land'

Leave my state? Go where? Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Abakaliki, Enugu? E be like say you want make God punish you!

Why should I leave me beloved South west for places where there indigenes leave in droves every day of the week.

Well, I was in the North for the mandatory NYSC and south-south for work engagements.

Don't tell me there are no good companies in the South-east where you can undergo your internship?

Okay, our firm in Lagos has spaces for interns. PM me on how you can send me your CV, make boko haram no kill you for Kaduna.

10 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by SeverusSnape(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
tupacshakur:

Leave my state? Go where? Aba, Onitsha, Owerri, Abakaliki, Enugu? E be like say you want make God punish you!

Why should I leave me beloved South west for places where there indigenes leave in droves every day of the week.

Well, I was in the North for the mandatory NYSC and south-south for work engagements.

Don't tell me there are no good companies in the South-east where you can undergo your internship?

Okay, our firm in Lagos has spaces for interns. PM me on how you can send me your CV, make boko haram no kill you for Kaduna.

Sorry, I've already started the intern. By the way, There's no Bokoharam scum in Kaduna and much of North West.

Bros, Travel!... Travelling is part of education. So you're proud of being in one place all your life?... grin grin grin

I dey laugh you.
Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by coolitempa(f): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

Plus ogun..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by montezz(f): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
tupacshakur:

grin grin
Lwkmd...u too wicked o egbon!

6 Likes

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by iconize(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by EreluY(f): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
HISTORICALLY AND TRADITIONALLY, THE IGBOS NEVER OPERATED KINGSHIP SYSTEM. EVERY FAMILY HAD A HEAD - THE EZE. NO MORE, NO LESS. OVER TIME, THEY STARTED OPERATING AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES WITH HEADS OF THESE COMMUNITIES BEARING SELF-ACCLAIMED TITLES. WITH TIME, THE IGBOS IN DIASPORA STARTED HAVING EZE NDIGBO OF LAGOS, IBADAN, AKURE, ETC. WHAT'S ALL THESE NONSENSE ABOUT?

1 Like

Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by wristbangle: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
IlekeHD:

What is southeast?

gringringrin
Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
kritikali:

What has BH got to do with this...I mean a statement about ibo always wanting to dominate on another man's land..
So what do u mean by tagging d almajiris
Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
totit:
grin grin grin grin grin

Ibo people and title...

Those yellow bombom people need to be beating with cane on their bombom not once but severally.. grin grin grin
so you don't know the meaning of severally?...block head.
Re: Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State by nedu666: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
YORUBAS ARE THE MOST STUPID SET OF PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN, ESPECIALLY THOSE ON NAIRALAND, INSTEAD OF ABUSING THE GOVERNOR
AND THE HEAD OF OYO TRADITIONAL COUNCIL FOR RECOGNIZING CHIEF ALOZIE AS EZE NDI IGBO AND GIVING HIM A STAFF OF OFFICE, U ARE
RUNNING UR MOUTH ON IBOS WHO SOME ARE NOT EVEN AWARE OF THESE HAPPENINGS. IF U WANT TO END THE TITLE OF EZE NDIIGBO tell UR
GOVERNOR TO WITHDRAW THE TITLE AND STAFF OF OFFICE SIMPLE. AFTERALL FOR THESE CHARLATANTS TO BE CROWNED EZE NDI IGBO THEY
PAYED HOMAGE TO UR GOV AND HEAD OF TRADITIONAL COUNCIL AND EVEN INVITED THEM TO THE CROWING CEREMONY. AT LEAST I
WITNESSED THAT OF OGUN STATE, GBENGA DANIEL WAS THERE AT THE CORONATION OF LATE UZONAYA . IF THESE PEOPLE SEE NOTHING WRONG IN SUPPORTING THESES CLOWNS THEN U YORUBAS HERE AND ELSE WERE SHOULD SHUT UR STINKING MOUTH UP.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Has No Alternative To Buhari Now – NUPENG / Nigerians Prostrate To Welcome Dele Momodu In Liberia / Sowore Visits Daura, Exposes Bad Roads, Lack Of Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.