Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

You Are Too Quarrelsome’, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Too Quarrelsome’, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed (1578 Views)

Explain Borno, Adamawa Attacks, Fayose Tells Lai Mohammed / ‘You are Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians’, PDP Tells Buhari / Lai Mohammed Too Quarrelsome, Low-life—pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Too Quarrelsome’, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by hinwazaka: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Dannyset:
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin
The more Metuh tries to defend himself against Lai, the more he keeps drowning in the ocean of foolishness.

When Lai talks, it calls for a quick response from Metuh. But, Metuh always mess it up by showing he really need the crash course Lai offered him.

PDP is dead...........they really need a rebrand as Lai has said.
The PDP is dead. So why are you still talking about them. Do the living have any thing to do with the dead.
Re: You Are Too Quarrelsome’, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by omenka(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
I don't envy Metuh at all. Lai's been whooping his balded rump since May 29th and with every stroke of the whip, Metuh Yowls like a banshee.

I foresee internal manoeuvres to rid the party of him real soon. He's no doubt lost touch with realities of the times. cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Are Too Quarrelsome’, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by Dannyset(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
hinwazaka:

The PDP is dead. So why are you still talking about them. Do the living have any thing to do with the dead.
Hahahahahahahaha!
Mr Hinwazaka how are you today? In Midolian voice grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Too Quarrelsome’, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by luvmijeje(f): 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nigerians deserve a sensible opposition party. They deserve an opposition that will view issues from the standpoint of patriotism even if we all know it's for selfish purpose....... that we talk on issues that concern the well being of the citizens.

1 Like

Re: You Are Too Quarrelsome’, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by adekolaelect(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sorry Mettue u better no mu less ur self I pity u &ur party when this man become minister of info Metue no get talk 4 mouth again sorrrrry I have Memory card here I will dash u 4 free 2 promote ur party bcs u na no get bearing again oooooooooo
Re: You Are Too Quarrelsome’, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by midolian(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Dannyset:

Hahahahahahahaha!
Mr Hinwazaka how are you today? In Midolian voice grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Too Quarrelsome’, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by PentiumPro(f): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Metuh is sounding a very pained man these days. This attack on Lai is just too personal.
He should tell us about his own upbringing and let's compare with Lai.
Foolish man!
Re: You Are Too Quarrelsome’, PDP Tells Lai Mohammed by merry02(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are still waiting for 2019, with which party? It can't be d dead pdp
time ll tell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures & Video Of Explosion From Burnt Items Thatrocks Buildings In Benin City / Biafra, Cameroon May Fight For Independence Together / Private Jet Owners Grieve Over Maintenance Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.