Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity (2993 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by delkuf(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
All these so-called MOGs, complete with their titles and kingdom have nothing to do with God.

Jesus Christ warned furiously against the many false prophets and Teachers who will come in his name. They are in direct disobedience of the very commandments of Jesus Christ, setting themselves as teachers and authorities over His sheep, offering alternate truths that the Truth of Jesus Christ.

There are no MOGs or Prophets in the Kingdom of God.
Will there be prophet like Elijah and Elisha in heaven. Answer the question
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
Will there be prophet like Elijah and Elisha in heaven. Answer the question
As far as we are told in scripture, Elijah and Elisha were prophets of the Old Covenant, so the promise that God had for them is the promise He made to Abraham which is the land of Canaan forever.

The Old Covenant did not promise them Heaven at all. The New Covenant promises Eternal life and Heaven and Son-ship instead.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by delkuf(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
As far as we are told in scripture, Elijah and Elisha were prophets of the Old Covenant, so the promise that God had for them is the promise He made to Abraham which is the land of Canaan forever.

The Old Covenant did not promise them Heaven at all. The New Covenant promises Eternal life and Heaven and Son-ship instead.
So Elijah and Elisha did not make heaven
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
So Elijah and Elisha did not make heaven
What the..? Did you not read what typed up there at all?

Heaven is the destination for those of the New Covenant.
It is not the destination for those of the Old Covenant though.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by delkuf(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What the..? Did you not read what typed up there at all?

Heaven is the destination for those of the New Covenant.
It is not the destination for those of the Old Covenant though.
So where are people like Moses, Elijah, and even Father Abraham that serve God fervently.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
So where are people like Moses, Elijah, and even Father Abraham that serve God fervently.
That is a question for God, not me.

Probably they are still sleeping, waiting on God or He already has them living in the land He promised them, maybe on some other plane. I don't have the details on that yet!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by delkuf(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That is a question for God, not me.

Probably they are still sleeping, waiting on God or He already has them living in the land He promised them, maybe on some other plane. I don't have the details on that yet!
That means you don't know what you think saying. If you are saying people like Abraham or Moses or Elijah that is recorded that chariot took to heaven are not in heaven, that means you don't know what you are saying. You see what have been telling you all this while. You better repent from this your thinking and ask for forgiveness
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
That means you don't know what you think saying. If you are saying people like Abraham or Moses or Elijah that is recorded that chariot took to heaven are not in heaven, that means you don't know what you are saying. You see what have been telling you all this while. You better repent from this your thinking and ask for forgiveness

Read your Bible to learn the truth of the of God instead of regurgitating that which you have been told by others.

When you have done that, come back and tell me from what you actually learn where I made an error in my response to you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by delkuf(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Read your Bible to learn the truth of the of God instead of regurgitating that which you have been told by others.

When you have done that, come back and tell me from what you actually learn where I made an error in my response to you
You cannot tell Abraham Moses and Elijah are in heaven. It is wrong. Didn't you read the story of the rich man and Lazarus in the Bible. Where the rich man told Abraham to tell Lazarus to dip his hand into water and drop it, so that he would have a taste of water to quench his taste. All this are in the Bible and you are telling me to believe something you formed at of your head. You better repent. I have told before, you have serious biblical misplaced issue.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
You cannot tell Abraham Moses and Elijah are in heaven. It is wrong. Didn't you read the story of the rich man and Lazarus in the Bible. Where the rich man told Abraham to tell Lazarus to dip his hand into water and drop it, so that he would have a taste of water to quench his taste. All this are in the Bible and you are telling me to believe something you formed at of your head. You better repent. I have told before, you have serious biblical misplaced issue.

I am telling you to Read Your Bible in order to understand the difference between the Old Covenant and New Covenants, especially as far as promises for the righteous is concerned, in each case, so can know God's truth.

The promise was to the descendants of Jacob through Abraham. So since Elijah and Elisha happen to have been born under the covenant, they would not be in heaven but where God promised.

The promise of Heaven came with the New Covenant, so if God changed His mind(God does not lie or change His mind), then you find that out from Him by asking Him directly.

The challenge is still for you to open that Bible, read it for yourself, and then come back and show me the exact error(s) in my statement.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by delkuf(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I am telling you to Read Your Bible in order to understand the difference between the Old Covenant and New Covenants, especially as far as promises for the righteous is concerned, in each case, so can know God's truth.

The promise was to the descendants of Jacob through Abraham. So since Elijah and Elisha happen to have been born under the covenant, they would not be in heaven but where God promised.

The promise of Heaven came with the New Covenant, so if God changed His mind(God does not lie or change His mind), then you find that out from Him by asking Him directly.

The challenge is still for you to open that Bible, read it for yourself, and then come back and show me the exact error(s) in my statement.
You are just writing nonsense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
You are just writing nonsense
Prove it! Open your Bible, read it carefully, and the come back and tells us where it tells you the people you mentioned will end up, according to the promise God made them.

I dare you ro use your own mind in putting this together.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by delkuf(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Prove it! Open your Bible, read it carefully, and the come back and tells us where it tells you the people you mentioned will end up, according to the promise God made them.

I dare you ro use your own mind in putting this together.
Where should I read. Show any where in the Bible that says Abraham, Moses and Elijah are not in heaven. show me
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
Where should I read. Show any where in the Bible that says Abraham, Moses and Elijah are not in heaven. show me
Well, as for the body of moses, it is written of in the book of Jude 1 vs 7 or 8 maybe. I am not sure what that will help you with since it does not speak of His soul.

But seriously, you want me to give you markers for this as well? undecided

Anywho, the promise God made to Abraham is found in Genesis 15. The promise attached to the Old covenant can be found in Deuteronomy 30, I believe.

The promise to those who come in the name of Jesus Christ can be found in Matthew 5(The New covenant Blessings) to begin with.

You can from the extrapolate where each person ended up according to what God promised.

If yo want specifics instead, then like I said, you would need to be ask God Himself.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by delkuf(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, as for the body of moses, it is written of in the book of Jude 1 vs 7 or 8 maybe. I am not sure what that will help you with since it does not speak of His soul.

But seriously, you want me to give you markers for this as well? undecided

Anywho, the promise God made to Abraham is found in Genesis 15. The promise attached to the Old covenant can be found in Deuteronomy 30, I believe.

The promise to those who come in the name of Jesus Christ can be found in Matthew 5(The New covenant Blessings) to begin with.

You can from the extrapolate where each person ended up according to what God promised.

If yo want specifics instead, then like I said, you would need to be ask God Himself.
Your case serious ooo. I just pray you receive sense before it is too late. I have wasted my time taking to you. Bye
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
delkuf:
Your case serious ooo. I just pray you receive sense before it is too late. I have wasted my time taking to you. Bye
it is time for you to start taking your stand with God more seriously
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by Ucee1999: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
it is time for you to start taking your stand with God more seriously

Hello, you are just causing confusion for yourself
Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ucee1999:

Hello, you are just causing confusion for yourself
What confusion? The one that is in your Bible or the one you assume?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Worship Mixtape: “favoured” (favoured Volume 3.0) By DJ Friendzy / What Skin Color Was Jesus? / Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.