Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! (24272 Views)

FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september / NNPC Monthly Oil And Gas Report: September 2015 / NNPC Monthly Report: Detailed Review And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by goshen26: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Ok
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2015
SkyBlue1:

I am confused here, you are not happy that we have a more transparent running of the NNPC? Or could you just not help your natural instinct at some false one upmanship of a region you have learnt to villify at the expense of holding your own local leaders to account?

Leave the man alone. He is speaking the truth. Every region should start putting food on the dinning table for all to eat.
It is said that when one person cooks for the public the public finishes it but when the public cooks for one person he can't finish it.
We have excess crude account so what of excess agriculture account, excess mining account

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Blackberrybabes: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2015
Aminat508:
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease

You guys are sure you havent got the whole cash? i thought it was millions that last time, now is 800K
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Opinedecandid(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2015
We have seen it.
It is still good luck Jonathan slot.
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by philips70(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Tonyebarcanista, please still come and tell us the insincerity you are seeing in this government.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Aminat508(f): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Blackberrybabes:

You guys are sure you havent got the whole cash? i thought it was millions that last time, now is 800K
Don't u understand simple English? Kindly read my signature over again.

Thanks

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by erico2k2(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2015
SkyBlue1:

I am confused here, you are not happy that we have a more transparent running of the NNPC? Or could you just not help your natural instinct at some false one upmanship of a region you have learnt to villify at the expense of holding your own local leaders to account?
But to so me extent i agree with that guy, when will the FG look into the illegal mining activities i n the North,these are way bigger than crude oil,we have loads of solid minerals up North, google is my witness.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by philips70(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Dnacode:

Leave the man alone. He is speaking the truth. Every region should start putting food on the dinning table for all to eat.
It is said that when one person cooks for the public the public finishes it but when the public cooks for one person he can't finish it.
We have excess crude account so what of excess agriculture account, excess mining account

Define EXCESS crude account and you will find answers to your confusion.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Orter(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2015
We've seen changes now
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Blackberrybabes: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2015
Aminat508:

Thanks

I understand ma and from what i also understand..there are a lot of scammers in your profession and you could be one too...am not saying you are...you could be one...Hope you understand English too?
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2015
ChappyChase:
Once it comes to numbers, my brain just shuts down! Guys can you imagine I didn't even understand "jack" in what I just finished reading? Well that's why we got a minister then!!
Let me explain it to you. Nigeria is still importing fuel and buhari who doesn't understand subsidy is paying. it mean the 4 refineries combined produced less than 2% (i e. if u get hundred niara, the four refineries contribute money web no reach two niara) of our fuel consumption. That is to say, effect of buhari body language did not last long. gerrit

1 Like

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Aminat508(f): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2015
Blackberrybabes:

I understand ma and from what i also understand..there are a lot of scammers in your profession and you could be one too...am not saying you are...you could be one...Hope you understand English too?
undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2643059/charity-policy-donate-though-cannot

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/7

I guess u can read? Have a nice day blacberrybabes

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by obailala(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Some people would still find some fault in this unprecedented development; some people would still come here to ask "where is the CHANGE?" undecided

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2015
ChappyChase:
Once it comes to numbers, my brain just shuts down! Guys can you imagine I didn't even understand "jack" in what I just finished reading? Well that's why we got a minister then!!

Unfortunately, if you must be truly wealthy, you've got to develop some interest with numbers, plus such things as income statement, balance sheets, etc.
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Akpan107(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2015
calebo101:
When are they going to begin publicising reports of the illegal mining going on in the North everyday? We have Excess crude account, where is excess agriculture account? Where is excess mineral account?

How long will Niger Delta resources feed the nation? When will they stop profiteering from just a region? True federalism will be actualised much sooner than later, that i believe.
God bless you my brother, One Nigeria is in the favour of the North.
is now time the Niger Deltan wake up from his long slumber.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Charlestii: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2643059/charity-policy-donate-though-cannot

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/7

I guess u can read? Have a nice day blacberrybabes
I love your reply,Some pple can be so annoying

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by ChappyChase: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Unfortunately, if you must be truly wealthy, you've got to develop some interest with numbers, plus such things as income statement, balance sheets, etc.
Hmmm, yawa dey ooo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by ChappyChase: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Mee234:

Let me explain it to you. Nigeria is still importing fuel and buhari who doesn't understand subsidy is paying. it mean the 4 refineries combined produced less than 2% (i e. if u get hundred niara, the four refineries contribute money web no reach two niara) of our fuel consumption. That is to say, effect of buhari body language did not last long. gerrit
Gbam!!
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hmmm, yawa dey ooo..
That's the truth.
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2015
SkyBlue1:

How will this stop corruption?... Aren't you the myopic one here because what they publish is what you take and believe... How do you ascertain any discrepancy in this report and reality on ground?...If Jonathan and his men stole about 1million barrels daily according to buhari...why hasn't there being any significant change in output or crude mined since buhari's administration

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
illegal mining of crude oil in the north, abi?

I am not surprised- no brain.

gringringrin smh You're the one with no brain ...
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Moz22: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Aminat508:

Thanks

u got time responding sha..
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Forwetinnah: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How will this stop corruption?... Aren't you the myopic one here because what they publish is what you take and believe... How do you ascertain any discrepancy in this report and reality on ground?... If Jonathan and his men stole about 1million barrels daily according to buhari...why hasn't there being any significant change in output or crude mined since buhari's administration

Very goooood question!! In other words...Mr Integrity and his gang of thieves are continuing from where the Devil called Jona stopped, their lies are being exposed. His supporters should puuuulsee tell me about Buhari's change again. Some dolts are even celebrating the publication of this farce..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:17am On Nov 02, 2015
philips70:

Define EXCESS crude account and you will find answers to your confusion.
Whynotthetruth:

How will this stop corruption?... Aren't you the myopic one here because what they publish is what you take and believe... How do you ascertain any discrepancy in this report and reality on ground?...If Jonathan and his men stole about 1million barrels daily according to buhari...why hasn't there being any significant change in output or crude mined since buhari's administration

[
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by dragunov: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2015
M0GIDI:

Don't worry, Baba's body odour will fix other refineries.
At least his smells better than the one that oozes out of your bucal cavity.
Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by ChappyChase: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2015
dearpreye:

That's the truth.
Once it comes to balancing account am good at it cause I record it the way I will understand it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Yeske2(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Dnacode:

Since you lot hate good news, please post a link of the excess mineral and agriculture account under GEJ then

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Very goooood question!! In other words...Mr Integrity and his gang of thieves are continuing from where the Devil called Jona stopped, their lies are being exposed. His supporters should puuuulsee tell me about Buhari's change. Some dolts are even celebrating the publication of this farce..

cheesygrin Same people that celebrate and eulogize buhari for this publication insult Jonathan and fault his publication of FAAC accruals and Sharing of earnings from federation account...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Forwetinnah: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygrin Same people that celebrate and eulogize buhari for this publication insult Jonathan and fault his publication of FAAC accruals and Sharing of earnings from federation account...

The people are jinxed I tell you my brother. ..smh. This isn't normal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by daniella04: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
illegal mining of crude oil in the north, abi?

I am not surprised- no brain.
you should know there is no oil in the north, he is concerned that nobody has said anything about the mining of Gold, ores and other mineral resources in the north that we don't here about. They are only concerned with our oil from the south

1 Like

Re: NNPC Monthly Financial Report For September 2015 Is OUT!!! by Balkan(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Those of you here who commented on change, did you understand those chart at all. You guys are very funny. Are going backward or forward?

Pls understand the chart before you comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors / Denola Seriki Is Dead! Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain Dies At 63 / What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.