Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? (1293 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by nnaemmy(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2009
Most of the time she complains that i don't always call, but i think the calling of a thing should be 50:50, what do you think? pls i need ur advice to know when i'm wrong or right.
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by omoyahoo(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2009
The guy should call more often.
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by nnaemmy(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2009
omoyahoo, u sure?
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by omoyahoo(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2009
Yes
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 09, 2009
grin na mtn they cause am na. @30 bucks per minute. No wonder love no be for poor man. Any body wen get money pass make im call always.
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by ikmoore2(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2009
why worry when nite calls and extra cool still exist?

just save all u need to talk about till 12.30am and have up to 100naira credit. or betterstill u and ur gf should contribute 50-50naira each to buy the credit grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by nnaemmy(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2009
Ik moore, u sabi grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by Czarskit(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2009
~ He who sells recharge cards shld call more often ~
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by Oxone(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2009
ik_moore2:

just save all u need to talk about till 12.30am and have up to 100naira credit. or betterstill u and ur gf should contribute 50-50naira each to buy the credit grin grin grin grin

& be useless at work the next day? no thanx
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by yme1(f): 2:48pm On May 09, 2009
both of them ,but i think the guy is suppose to call more often
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 09, 2009
So there is a now set amount of calls one is meant to make to his/her other half based on gender?  tongue
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by nnaemmy(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2009
y me, tax 4 dat grin grin grin
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by nnaemmy(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2009
but ibkaye wot do u think, it shd b he who is fortunate to, abi
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by sistajay(f): 3:00pm On May 09, 2009
Whoever has the time to call!!
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by Secretz(f): 3:29pm On May 09, 2009
It should be equal, but not to the point of counting or remembering who called last . . . any person with common sense will know when it's time to call their man/woman. It should be fair, same goes with sms. grin
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by Oxone(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2009
as the spirit or love leads grin grin grin

cant believe people keep tabs on these things angry angry angry

yuk!!!
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by Secretz(f): 3:52pm On May 09, 2009
Oxone:

as the spirit or love leads grin grin grin

cant believe people keep tabs on these things angry angry angry

yuk!!!

It is silly, but let's get real, you will most certainly notice when your man/woman doesn't contact you much, it is disheartening, especially if you find that it's you doing all the calling/sms . . . . that's why it should be fair and common sense needs to be used. If it's me, there will come a point when me too 'I have run out of credit' , or 'my minutes it has finished'. grin
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by gabriel4u(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2009
It is silly, but let's get real, you will most certainly notice when your man/woman doesn't contact you much, it is disheartening, especially if you find that it's you doing all the calling/sms . . . . that's why it should be fair and common sense needs to be used. If it's me, there will come a point when me too 'I have run out of credit' , or 'my minutes it has finished'. Grin

u've said all jare, both shd call each other.
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 09, 2009
BOTH SHOULD CALL, BUT SOME GIRLS ARE VERY STUBBORN! IF U DON'T CALL THEY WON'T BOTHER CALLING YOU,
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by duabba: 12:08am On May 11, 2009
In this eco-crunch, it can be expensive to maintain love o!

Make the person wey love pass, call pass!!
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by MaiSuya(m): 12:52am On May 11, 2009
Oddly enuf this hAS been causing some tension btw me and babe. . .I seem to tbe the one doing all the calling and I'm gettin prity tird of it sad
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by Oxone(m): 2:20am On May 11, 2009
dont know where girls get this preconceived notion that the gut must always call as if they are in the relationship to do us a favour.
the way i see it anybody can call if the person is opportuned to & pls peeps stop the habit of keeping tabs on who calls more else you'll ruin ur relationship angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by nnaemmy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by luxoire(f): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
i think in an understanding r/ship there should be a mutual understnaidng that the party with the most resources calls

of course a man who wants to live up to his image - will insist on calling her more often - but no make your guy-man tiff only to get money for credit to call you cheesy smiley
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2009
It depends on the response I get if I had tried calling. If most of the time I call he doesn't pick up, or he speaks hurriedly as if I am disturbing him, then I would never bother dialling his number again.
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by frank317: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2009
the person who is less stingy should call more
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by charminme(f): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2009
@ frank
did u say the person that is less stingy,
i believe if a guy likes u, will want to knw how u doin and care more
and with distance call will show that

Starting friendship, and a girl call often guys see it has 'the girl tripping'
i dnt have problem calling but the person am calling must appreaciate and not think otherwise
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by biola44: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2009
ik_moore2:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by jaybee3(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2009
Does it matter who calls more?
Is relationship now a competition?
Peeps need to grow the f up mahn.
Re: Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? by oyinda3(f): 12:33am On Jun 11, 2009
Czarskit:

~ He who sells recharge cards shld call more often ~

lol

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Bear The Agony / Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? / How To Tell A Friend To Stop Calling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.