Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) (4822 Views)

Business Card With The Title "Governor's Friend" Surfaces Online (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi And His Daughter Stare At Each Other At An Event / See The Lecturer That Raped 18 Year Old Girl Seeking Admission Into UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by mynaijainfo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
A lecturer at the Kwara state College of Education, Oro, Mr Kayode Odeyemi has uploaded on social media photos of himself working as a laborer at a building construction site just to earn N1,500.

The picture was uploaded as an appeal to the Kwara state government to pay workers salary, Mr Kayode said the hardship many lecturers are going through as a result of the non payment of salaries is unbearable.
According to him, Working as a laborer is the only option he has to make ends meet at the moment. Click the link below for more pictures…

click the link: http://mynaijainfo.com/see-photos-of-a-kwara-college-lecturer-that-has-caused-stare-online/

1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Adaowerri111: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Only in Naija, The workers should Meet Saraki for their Salaries smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Feebie4All(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
seriously, he truly means what he's after

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by abat4real37(f): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Maybe na him house dem dey build

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by DAMAYYOR(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
if the governor of that state dies today now some people will start typing RIP off now tell me how can such a man RIP?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Chanchit: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
I don't believe this, but its a welcome blackmail. There's no way the state gov't won't be ashamed after seeing this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Chimarto: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
Why others are still looking for jobs. Nigeria which way Forward?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by chris4gold(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
hmmm
Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by mynaijainfo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
On top this kind pic wey hi, personally share, how will the students see him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
God will deal wit dat governor

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by tunwumi: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is so sad. After all those years of hard studying and dedication it is downtrodden to find oneself in this situation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Khd95(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
If eventualy he get paid,he woiuld go back to class?
I trust nigerian students,dem go yarb am so tey he quit lecturing.grin

owu na b.itch

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by mike404(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
THATS EXACTLY WHAT "CHANGE" IS ALL ABOUT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
DAMAYYOR:
if the governor of that state dies today now some people will start typing RIP off now tell me how can such a man RIP?
the governor is a total idiot,thats why you don't hear any news about him, or do you hear anything about Fatai? He's just a sign post,Saraki Is the governor. I feel for this lecturer actually

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Khd95:

owu na b.itch

Guess you don't know what life is all about. Except he Lectures at a Private Institution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Vicadonis(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
lolz
Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
lalasticlala come and see what they have turn lecturers to.

cc: tonyebarcanister, truckpusher

....change abi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by tonytony208(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Khd95:

owu na b.itch

Some of the students also do this for survival. So 1-1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by tonytony208(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
[quote author=DAMAYYOR post=39559571]if the governor of that state dies today now some people will start typing RIP off now tell me how can such a man RIP? [/qiote]

RIP can as well mean Rest In Pieces!
Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Henrypraise: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
So now pple ar calling d state government ba? During d past administration even private school owners were shouting GEJ, now pple ar shouting state govt.

D state Govt can only try his best but we need economic direction from d federal govt, even d almighty Lagos state is also at a stalemate.

BTW were ar all d millions n billions d media were reportin dat pple returned? we want an Acct of dem n wat de where used for at least we were told dis is a government of accountability.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by coolbreeze44: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
That is Church work. Look closely you would see different colored bowls that are traditionally not used for such work. Look at the building too, its obviously a church. No lecturer will go so low except he is cursed, there are co-operative societies, banks etc that could be of help to him. However, the state should pay them o.

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
Na him type dey sell handout and knack girls akpako for marks. APC oya blame Goodluck for rot in Kwara College of Education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by ignis: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nice publicity stunt...... Must he publicise pics of himself ?
Is this the best he could do?
Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by mynaijainfo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
ignis:
Nice publicity stunt...... Must he publicise pics of himself ?
Is this the best he could do?
I dont see it as a publicity stunt though. its an honest appeal. #justsaying
Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by mynaijainfo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
coolbreeze44:
That is Church work. Look closely you would see different colored bowls that are traditionally not used for such work. Look at the building too, its obviously a church. No lecturer will go so low except he is cursed, there are co-operative societies, banks etc that could be of help to him. However, the state should pay them o.
yea, I've not even thought of it that way, but it really looks like a voluntary job. i just took a closer look
Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by ignis: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
mynaijainfo:

I dont see it as a publicity stunt though. its an honest appeal. #justsaying
Must he attach this pics to the apeal?
Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by mynaijainfo(m): 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
ignis:

I guess so....He needs it to be more appealing
Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Gayigaskia(m): 12:24am On Nov 01, 2015
Let me say this ; you can't find this up there in Biafra land do you? grin grin grin I just have to say that after all we northerner have taken the most abuse on NL somebody has to takeover.
Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by hinwazaka: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2015
He should SHUTUP and enjoy his CHANGE administration. Isn't this what he was asking for. By 2017 he will be a bus tout, doing nothing but harassing commuters and smoking marijuana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by nikkiking(m): 1:45am On Nov 01, 2015
Adonbilivit.

Is possible it is he's house.

Or

Its a showbiz.
Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Moriarty01: 1:59am On Nov 01, 2015
nigeria is really a zoo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) by Moriarty01: 2:02am On Nov 01, 2015
ignis:

what would you advice him to do? become an armed robber?

at least he's earning his pay honestly. so, shut up. will you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Lists Of World Happiest Countries, 2017 / Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found / See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.