Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? (2454 Views)

Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know / Tag 2 Romancelanders, You Would Love To Spend The Val With / Male Romancelanders You Can Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Solomon19(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hey i wan talk my mind hear..i wan slap falconey that guy na only english him sabi speak..him get big dick oooo na the only achievement wey him get....oya make una dey talk una mind...

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2015
Op mehn u seriously gay! Wats wid u and falconey"s dick. Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by vani86: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Onila. With a shovel

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Solomon19(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Op mehn u seriously gay! Wats wid u and falconey"s dick. Like seriously
my guy na you i love no homo...

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Cutehector(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Solomon19:

my guy na you i love no homo...
thunder fire u... No homo

5 Likes

Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by donholy28(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
op bring ya cheek

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by cosby02(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by falconey(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2015
I wish to slap the OP off my dick to cutehector's.
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
I wish i can beat the hell outta mrcork for making me fall in lovecheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Solomon19(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cutehector:
thunder fire u... No homo
may trailer fail break kill you..no homo
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Solomon19(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I wish i can beat the hell outta mrcork for making me fall in lovecheesycheesycheesycheesy
mrcork no get money ooo na 9inch him get....
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Dem plenty oo,i no fit name names grin grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Solomon19:
mrcork no get money ooo na 9inch him get....
talk weytin u knw...
Come next year,peckam tinxcheesy
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Solomon19(m): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
talk weytin u knw...

Come next year,peckam tinxcheesy
mrcork go change ur distiny with his 9ich... grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Solomon19(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
u dey fear,speak ur mind..
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
Solomon19:

mrcork go change ur distiny with his 9ich... grin grin grin grin
sufer i go peckam,am okcheesy
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Solomon19(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sufer i go peckam,am okcheesy
ur love strong oooo...
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2015
Dumb thread
Fvcking _faggot
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
durrent should top your list cheesy grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by khia: 4:38am On Nov 02, 2015
All4naija she gets on my last nerve.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
durrent should too your list cheesy grin
Trust me,he top dis list cheesy cheesy

Morning hun,how was ur night?
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Trust me,he top dis list cheesy cheesy

Morning hun,how was ur night?
grin grin my orente, good mawin o
Hawayu re? grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin my orente, good mawin o
Hawayu re? grin
I'm good boo but feelin lazy on monday morning cry cry grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
I'm good boo but feelin lazy on monday morning cry cry grin
Na koboko go fit do am. E go pursue every laziness Wey dey your body
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Na koboko go fit do am. E go pursue every laziness Wey dey your body
Come give me naw grin grin Boo i wonder if u do sleep at all sad
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2015
khia:
All4naija she gets on my last nerve.
undecided
I frown at you for being a liar! Go and get your ghetto medication, c**k sucker! lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2015
who would i like to slap? hmmmm No One. Cause i dont take online shi personal.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Come give me naw grin grin Boo i wonder if u do sleep at all sad
grin grin
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by ggrin(f): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2015
Stfuareyougod I'll give that bish more than a slapangryangryangrygrin
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2015
ggrin:
Stfuareyougod I'll give that bish more than a slapangryangryangrygrin
aree o?
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by ggrin(f): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
aree o?
aree ko ijoye niundecided

Gbe eti e didi yen wa kin gba ni igbaju oloyiangry
Re: Who Is That Romancelanders You Wish To Slap? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2015
ggrin:
aree ko ijoye niundecided

Gbe eti e didi yen wa kin gba ni igbaju oloyiangry
shey oti ku before? You don die see? Oni gba eti mi mo

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOVE: Can U Date A Co-tenant / Photo: Wife Catches Her Sister Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her / Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.