Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nokia XL?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia XL?? (4105 Views)

Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More / Nokia Xl Marshmallow ROM / Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
pls how much can i get this fone(Brand NEW) at ikeja,,mostly Slot...pls anyone with d idea of the price

tanks..

Tunde Euro

1 Share

Re: Nokia XL?? by RobinHez(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Teeboy22:
pls how much can i get this fone(Brand NEW) at ikeja,,mostly Slot...pls anyone with d idea of the price

tanks..

Hi

The Nokia XL is currently #25,440 on Jumia store...and I can order it for you as a Jumia consultant.

See my signature smiley
Re: Nokia XL?? by bigtt76(f): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2015
That phone is no longer supported by Nokia or Microsoft. Buying it would get you stacked on Android Jelly Bean. Go for other brand with updates to Lollipop the least and are cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Nokia XL?? by bigtt76(f): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
You nor fear God sef you de advise person to go for Nokia XL? Haba ?

RobinHez:

Hi

The Nokia XL is currently #25,440 on Jumia store...and I can order it for you as a Jumia consultant.

See my signature smiley
Re: Nokia XL?? by RobinHez(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:

Advice??

He asked for it na .. cry
Re: Nokia XL?? by bigtt76(f): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2015
Even at that you for advice am as a Jumia consultant. That's what consultancy is all about but I know it's a Jumia baptized job description grin

RobinHez:

Advice??

Re: Nokia XL?? by RobinHez(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Even at that you for advice am as a Jumia consultant. That's what consultancy is all about but I know it's a Jumia baptized job description grin

Lol ok cheesy
Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
RobinHez:

Hi

See my signature smiley

smiles..oga e nor gree 20k ni ?
Re: Nokia XL?? by bigtt76(f): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Yea and to think you directed OP to your signature which reads and I quote

"the rate of FOOLS springing up on Nairaland is alarming! everyone...guide your Faith! "

.... goes on to show you're care less about anyone's knowledge just what comes to your pocket SMH

RobinHez:

Lol ok cheesy
Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:
That phone is no longer supported by Nokia or Microsoft. Buying it would get you stacked on Android Jelly Bean. Go for other brand with updates to Lollipop the least and are cheaper.

pls i need more explanation on this. I dnt understand
Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:

abeg, wetn do d phone nah
Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2015
RobinHez:

Advice??

ya..i love the phone
Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:

"the rate of FOOLS springing up on Nairaland is alarming! everyone...guide your Faith! "

.... goes on to show you're care less about anyone's knowledge just what comes to your pocket SMH

smiles..
Re: Nokia XL?? by RobinHez(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:

C'mon! Watcha trying to say? That quote is not what I directed him at, but the thread in the signature, and the contact details... embarassed

Besides, the consultation he did here was

"pls how much can i get this fone(Brand NEW) at
ikeja,,mostly Slot...pls anyone with d idea of
the price
"

He sounds like he's done a review of the phone, he's impressed, and wants to get it...

Its quite different from "pls...I want to buy the Nokia XL,anyone used the phone? how good is it?"

And lastly, money is the last thing I care about in this world.
Just read through the 14-pages of my thread..to see what I mean
https://www.nairaland.com/2614754/jumia-konga-consultancy-thread

1 Like

Re: Nokia XL?? by RobinHez(m): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
Teeboy22:

smiles..oga e nor gree 20k ni ?
Its even costlier on Konga ...@#27,600
#They are fixed prices sir. But if u want an android @20K, I can reccomend u one!
Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
RobinHez:

C'mon! Watcha trying to say? That quote is not what I directed him at, but the thread in the signature, and the contact details... embarassed

Besides, the consultation he did here was

"pls how much can i get this fone(Brand NEW) at
ikeja,,mostly Slot...pls anyone with d idea of
the price
"

He sounds like he's done a review of the phone, he's impressed, and wants to get it...

Its quite different from "pls...I want to buy the Nokia XL,anyone used the phone? how good is it?"

And lastly, money is the last thing I care about in this world.
Just read through the 14-pages of my thread..to see what I mean
https://www.nairaland.com/2614754/jumia-konga-consultancy-thread

exatly bro cool

i just like the phone... But wetyn b dis Android Jelly Bean ishh...
Re: Nokia XL?? by bigtt76(f): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
This is coming from my personal experience with the phone.

It has no Google Play Store to start with except you root and flash Google Play Apps (Gapps) on to it. You have to make do with Nokia Store which has limited android apps.

Currently not supported by Nokia or Microsoft which means it's stacked on Jelly Bean 4.1.2 which means several apps may not work with it without backward compatibility in place.

Screen resolution is poor and pixelated meaning not to sharp to the eyes.

Has low memory capacity of 8GB and 512MB RAM

For that 25k you can get an Infinix Hot2 with better memory and RAM (16gb and 2gb), latest Android OS and better screen resolution.

Phones with specs mentioned above goes for at least 20k or even less.

Except you want the Nokia XL for other purpose, I would not advise my enemies to buy same for less.

Teeboy22:

pls i need more explanation on this. I dnt understand

1 Like

Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
RobinHez:

Its even costlier on Konga ...@#27,600
#They are fixed prices sir. But if u want an android @20K, I can reccomend u one!
smiles..omo, but na dat nokia i want ohh
abeg wetn b dis Android Jelly Bean wey dat gal dey yarn so ?
Re: Nokia XL?? by bigtt76(f): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Seem you're new to Android devices?

The phone design is good and alluring no doubt but is grossly lacking.

Teeboy22:

exatly bro cool

Re: Nokia XL?? by RobinHez(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Teeboy22:

exatly bro cool

It is the operating system...the phone is powered on smiley

1 Like

Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:
This is coming from my personal experience with the phone.

It has no Google Play Store to start with except you root and flash Google Play Apps (Gapps) on to it. You have to make do with Nokia Store which has limited android apps.

Currently not supported by Nokia or Microsoft which means it's stacked on Jelly Bean 4.1.2 which means several apps may not work with it without backward compatibility in place.

Screen resolution is poor and pixelated meaning not to sharp to the eyes.

Has low memory capacity of 8GB and 512MB RAM

For that 25k you can get an Infinix Hot2 with better memory and RAM (16gb and 2gb), latest Android OS and better screen resolution.

Phones with specs mentioned above goes for at least 20k or even less.

Except you want the Nokia XL for other purpose, I would not advise my enemies to buy same for less.

ok, thanks, i just like the phone. The camera ,

well since Whatspp,instagram, skype, viber, bbm, & so can work on it..am Okay with that..

Or wah u think

i dnt really like dah infinix

i prefer samsung android or sony

but still de nokia on mi mind for now
Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Seem you're new to Android devices?
The phone design is good and alluring no doubt but is grossly lacking.

i'm not new to andriod
i dnt just like all dis andriod of nowadays..
Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
RobinHez:

It is the operating system...the phone is powered on smiley

oga boss

how dis nokia go be now ?
Re: Nokia XL?? by bigtt76(f): 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2015
Old versions of the apps would work for a while before it would stop as it can no longer be updated.

Computer applications used during the days of Windows 95 cannot be used on Windows 10 which is the latest and neither can Windows 10 applications be used on Windows 95.

Best you invest in a device that would serve you longer rather than temporarily.

I use Infinix Hot2 and can safely tell you it's worth it. Besides it's certified by Google as an officially supported device. I'm not a sales agent but I love telling people the truth forget the Nokia XL.

If you're bent on using a Nokia device with same design then go for the Nokia Lumia series running Windows at least they will be supported for long while.

Teeboy22:

ok, thanks, i just like the phone. The camera ,

well since Whatspp,instagram, skype, viber, bbm, & so can work on it..am Okay with that..

Or wah u think

i dnt really like dah infinix

i prefer samsung android or sony

but still de nokia on mi mind for now

5 Likes

Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Old versions of the apps would work for a while before it would stop as it can no longer be updated.

Computer applications used during the days of Windows 95 cannot be used on Windows 10 which is the latest and neither can Windows 10 applications be used on Windows 95.

Best you invest in a device that would serve you longer rather than temporarily.

I use Infinix Hot2 and can safely tell you it's worth it. Besides it's certified by Google as an officially supported device. I'm not a sales agent but I love telling people the truth forget the Nokia XL.

If you're bent on using a Nokia device with same design then go for the Nokia Lumia series running Windows at least they will be supported for long while.

ok...thanks sis

i will think bou it..

Wah bou lumia
Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
but why would nokia be so stupid of creating this kinda fone ..

Gosh

Nonsense
Re: Nokia XL?? by bigtt76(f): 12:02am On Nov 01, 2015
It was their attempt at creating and win market share for low entry priced android device which they lost.

Teeboy22:
but why would nokia be so stupid of creating this kinda fone ..

Gosh

Nonsense
Re: Nokia XL?? by RobinHez(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2015
Teeboy22:

oga boss

how dis nokia go be now ?

I think ur reasons for choosing the phone is the brand "NOKIA" which has always been known for making beautiful and durable phones...

I can tell u, The Nokia XL doesn't fail in that department. It is very solid...

But people complain because it gets boring on the long run...cuz u get left behind in the Android market.

So if u ask me, like Bigtt76 said, Go for a Lumia in price range...or another good brand like samsung (I know u don't want any mtk device)

The XL is not totally bad...but u might get bored with it on the log run.
Re: Nokia XL?? by bigtt76(f): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2015
Nokia XL is an MTK device

RobinHez:

I think ur reasons for choosing the phone is the brand "NOKIA" which has always been known for making beautiful and durable phones...

But people complain because it gets boring on the long run...cuz u get left behind in the Android market.

So if u ask me, like Bigtt76 said, Go for a Lumia in price range...or another good brand like samsung (I know u don't want any mtk device)

Re: Nokia XL?? by RobinHez(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2015
bigtt76:
Nokia XL is an MTK device

No! cool

In terms of specs the Nokia XL arrives with a 1GHz
dual-core Snapdragon processor, 768MB of RAM,

Source: http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/nokia-xl-1227676/review

@Teeboy22

Read the above link...and then comeback to make ur final decision! Its the best review u can get on that device....#unbiased!
Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2015
RobinHez:

ok. Thanks... But i will still the fone but..

The only problem i have now is i dey fear wetn bigtt76 talk

e b like say. She tlk say, once any app been expire, i cnt update it...how tru.. Omo. I nor wan enter once chance oh

hw faar bout dat
Re: Nokia XL?? by Teeboy22(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2015
RobinHez:

No! cool

In terms of specs the Nokia XL arrives with a 1GHz
dual-core Snapdragon processor, 768MB of RAM,

Source: http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/nokia-xl-1227676/review

@Teeboy22

Read the above link...and then comeback to make ur final decision! Its the best review u can get on that device....#unbiased!

ok. Thanks bro.

Will check it out now..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Receive This SHOCKING Message From GLO! / Some App On My Camon C9 Cannot Connect To Internet / Why Ladies Go For This Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.